2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good George - he didn't talk about his personal life at work. Good answer.

HEY BAEZ - WHAT ABOUT YOUR CLIENT NOT REPORTING THE DEATH????

That's a crime --sir.

There is irony, IMO, that innocent people can be verbally spat upon in the witness box, but the accused has the legal right not to endure such agony.

I don't call it irony, I call it obscene, but the legal profession all seem to be OK with it. All of their efforts are devoted to making sure ICA's "rights" are not compromised in any way and to heck with Caylee or any other innocent person dragged into this case.

There is irony, IMO, that innocent people can be verbally spat upon in the witness box, but the accused has the legal right not to endure such agony.

Cannot understand for the life of me why the defendant has the right to remain silent...........................just does not make sense to me.....but everyone else gets grilled over the coals......even the jury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I am taking up for George. It just seems to me the average person, myself included until following this case, even with that smell, is not going to automatically jump to the conclusion a dead body has been in their car. IMO, people just don't think like that.

I think George was scared when he opened the trunk, but when there was no body, he thought he was just being ridiculous.

I knew Baez was going to after GA for not calling LE....
but of course it is okay for Casey to not call LE regarding Caylee and she had 31 days to do so..while she was AWAY from her family

How could Jb say " so you were no longer concerned about your granddaughter? " He is doing everything emotionally possible to break him on the stand. Well, I think Casey met her match in Jb, they are both just pure EVIL .

In an effort to remain within TOS........

lawkf;seorfj;jlwrnfv;lusdhufvhw;rjfn c;sdk.jbvisfypguo3qrh;wfljcnasd;kcvjb;asfkjbv;wruifhpwrjbf;lsdjvba;sfkjbv;erblvugl;qrkbjvca;uisfvlsukw4n;rfbjacw;wkd;wkbjwf;wrut;3uoaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baez will be hearing the word "sustain" in his sleep. Where did he get his law degree?

I wish I could answer for GA...just say what you did and that you screwed up already! Everyone makes mistakes.... granted, this was a huge, monumental one, but I can see trying to talk yourself into believing nothing was wrong.

My god beating GA up about not calling police about smell, but what about his client not calling police when the baby supposely accidentally drown

Either way, we will have Cindy, George, the tow yard guy, LE officers AND Casey herself all saying the car smelled like death. So this is moot, I think, if they are sticking with the theory that a body wasn't in the car.

And if George wanted it hidden that Caylee died accidentally, why would he be framing Casey? This makes no sense to me.

My God! Baez is putting the noose around his own client's neck and tightening it with every word out of his mouth. He's digging himself deeper and deeper with this line of defense and his attack on George. The jury will NOT like this one bit. JMO

I hesitate to say this but, the jury will not like the fact that a former LE detective did not call the police about the stinky car either.

Baez..I don't remember Casey EVER EVER calling LE to say Caylee was missing..I remember Cindy calling.
No doubt!
Caylee's own mother never called the authorities to report her 2 year old daughter missing, or kidnapped, or drowned - Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin