2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose is such a bore. Nothing he tries to elicit is meaningful. It is all so dull. Jury isn't learning anything? Can't he see he is making no headway?

Which team is Jose on? Defense or prosecution...cuz he's not doing his client any favors by the way he is asking Yuri the questions. Unreal.

It really is painful to listen to Baez's cross examination. :banghead:

JB got his analysis of this statement from right here at websleuths - we went into it in great detail.

are we in the guilt phase or the mitigation phase? I can see why Baez is attacking his own client's credibility (ya really), but what exactly is he trying to gain - acquittal?

OOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGG.....Baez makes me want to drink.....HEAVILY. :Banane35:

If I were Yuri, I would ask Baez, "What the heck are YOU talking about? You are making absolutely no sense at all."

:bananalama: <------ I've always wanted to use that guy.

JMO but ICA was stating Caylee was a kidnap victim. They were following her lead. He also reiterated his previous testimony that she was the mother of a missing child, not a suspect at that time.

That entire house, ICA, her parents and Lee were trying to gather information to find Caylee. I don't think anyone mentioned the car smell once LE was there.

not to mention the basis for his os was that she was basically railroaded by le and believed to be a suspect from the get-go... uh oh jb, you just got told several times she was not considered a suspect:waitasec:

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy outta his league. Seriously. JB should wear a shirt saying that every single day.
images

Now...doing a real good job of pointing out Casey's lies.

:needdrink:

How did we get from sim cards to Juliette Lewis?

What is JB doing? What is the purpose of these questions? All these people, is JB implying they are all a part of the cover up?

Which team is Jose on? Defense or prosecution...cuz he's not doing his client any favors by the way he is asking Yuri the questions. Unreal.

That's what I was thinking. The whole appeal on grounds of ineffective counsel is seeming more and more likely.

I think the point JB is making is that YM should have been smart enough to figure out KC was lying from the beginning. LOL He did!

What is the point Baez is trying to make?

JB is showing how big KC's lies are. okay thanks.

JB doesn't sound as combative with YM as he has in the past. I wonder if he's been getting lessons from the team about the manner in which he cross examines witnesses?

Darn it, I knew I shouldn't have posted this. Here comes the snark...

Why is Jose bringing up all this stuff that helps the State? Kinda like putting Casey at the death scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab