2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all:seeya:

I'm still catching up on the trial. I'm into yesterday now. After listening to and watching ICA talk so much (in the police interview plus jail visits), I am sick of the following words/phrases that she seems to love: of course, absolutely, I know, actually.

Everyone has their crutch words. I guess those are hers. I do suspect that, most of the time, when she uses the word "actually" it means she is lying.

Having at one time been married to a person who is almost exactly like Casey Anthony, I completely understand and recognize what she is doing when she speaks/lies. Be very sure of this; she is NOT insane or crazy. She is a manipulater and an accomplished bs artist. She will repeat back phrases & thoughts to the person who is questioning her as a way of directly answering a question but it also serves the purpose (in her mind) of giving that person what they want to hear. When they are fully backed into a corner they use a type of self efacing put- down to wiggle sideways away from being totaly nailed on thier lie. You can see this in her 911 call when she says "which was stupid" & at Universal when she says " I was reaching in a backwards way".

Something I never caught till yesterday was the way she was talking about why she wanted her private meeting only with her dad. I now feel THIS was when she began plotting to find a way to set him up.

Morning!!
I have fresh blueberry and strawberry jam on and English muffin with my coffee!
Cheers, looking forward to yet another day in the life of Casey Anthony!

Does anyone have that Casey Cam link? I left mine at work... ;(

SK

State and Defense going in back. KC and DS stuck together at table.

do we have a separate thread for testimony today or are we using this one?

Should someone open a Trial thread until a mod can merge it???

Let's hear it for brave panthera lol :cop: Having a go of it alone this morning, let's be on our best behavior :Bennymonkey:

ETA: nursebeeme to the rescue!

DS ignoring KC now, looking through papers. KC trying to whisper to her, DS still ignoring.

It has done that all week. Almost all have even CNN, I switched to myfoxorlando.com. I don't like that you need a separate screen for KC cam, but it does not cut out or time out or have lack of sound, etc...

Thank you! I haven't been having any problems with wdbo until yesterday. Didn't know others have been having problems with it all week. Let's hope all links are working properly today! :)

ICA enters, GA and CA in the court and ICA get's her hands on a phone. :wink:

Attachments

• ica enters.png
    ica enters.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 39
  • ga and ca.png
    ga and ca.png
    227.2 KB · Views: 42
  • ica phone.png
    ica phone.png
    194.6 KB · Views: 50
Thanks guys..I got wesh up now. I like the split screen. Ooh, nice tie JA.

You know what I would love? If the dog handlers brought the dogs in and they sat next to the stand.

It appears that the Anthony's attorney, Mark Lippman issued him a cease and desist order...to stop talking about them and the trial or he will be sued...JMHO

Good morning WS family :seeya:

Feel better Tulussa....I know how pain just puts you out of commission...feel better...

Another day closer to DR.....if those jurors get it right. After watching those jailhouse vids from a different prospective, you can feel the emotional torture she delves out to her parents and still is...not to mention how she put a huge dent in her defense theory...GA was the best dad and grandfather...I also notice how stone faced she sits while the jury is present...as soon as they leave the courtroom, she's too chatty with Baez....very animated yesterday after viewing those jailhouse videos..I wish I knew what she was saying...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thanks...however, others speak much worse imo

Well, court has begun.

HHJP: is speaking

Can we start a thread?

Where is today's trial thread? I can't find it...

TIA

ETA: Nevermind, it popped up.

Word of the day by JB 'predicate' and the judge is giving it to him already. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502