2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This information is very important in laying the ground work for he SA's case. :)

I agree but LDB talks so slow. She's putting me to sleep. I need a :pillowfight2: to keep me awake. lol.

That version of firefox did not come with an option to automatically delete history.

So that explains to the person who previsouly posted that firefox comes with this option.

Not all versions do and the versions on the A's computer did not have this option.

The header of the deleted history and the footer was intact... contiguous from header to footer. It impressed the analyst that it was this way.

Conclusion drawn from the size (3.2 megabytes) and the contiguous nature of the unallocated file is that a level of inactivity must have happened for those files not to have been be overwritten.

It really is hard to grasp all the man-hours, let alone the cost, involved in cases like this.

She thought it was like a private messaging site, or so she said, after she learned that her message was out in the WWW for all to see..

She said she didn't "realize that MySpace was actually everyone's space" which I thought was extremely funny.

I'm sure others have searched as well, but typing "how to make chloroform" in google brings up this site first.

http://howtomakechloroform.com/

I found this interesting as I had no idea what was in chloroform:

To learn how to make chloroform, you will need the following materials: acetone, water, pitcher, ice, and shock powder. The mixture of shock powder and acetone creates a mix that is potent and at the same time dangerous. Shock powder is Calcium Hypochlorite and is used for swimming pools. You can purchase this in hardware or pool supply stores. (more at link)

I am curious to know if this was something the Anthonys just had around their home?? Do we know if any of these things had been purchased at any time after the chloroform searches?

ETA: I'm guessing there are other ways to make it as well?? This is just what popped up first.

Does anyone know who this lady CM was chatting with is?
CMandlady.jpg

I don't know who she is but she was sitting to the right of that guy that sits behind the podium last week. She did nothing but smile at people.. no note taking or anything. I assumed she was with that guy that sits back there who also seems to do next to nothing. I thought I had a screen shot of her but can't find it.

Witness recognizes the reports LDB handed him as Cache Back report written on that date.

Okay- I'm zoning out on the headers and contiguous whatever it is...

"I just thought you may have had some additional objections." Judge to JB. LOL

John Dennis Bradley - owner business - computer software since 2001, LE officer in Ontario CA, investigator training and professional training most career, in 2000 transferred to ?crime....in 2005 rank sargent - back in uniform 10 months later left LE and director of crimes ....started software co. Armor(?) data....develop software .....with bank and found it wasn't for him....didn't further his ability to further computer forensic investigation renamed Amor data to fulltime business - increase demand for software 2 yrs ...he does primary training on his software....expert witness in Canada in computer forensic in Ontario Canada...in connection with his Co. criminal defense case in Torornto - 2 years ago... expert witness accepted in computer analysis....casheback focus on computer cashe history or cache (sorry sics) temp folders or series of folders to make it easier to navigate the internet - fill a request faster...extract info with software...present in fashion for investigation of what is taking place..compensates for times changes....lots info stored in cache in time fragments.....conversion time zones from GMT.....take into account time.....

he teaches...while LE 2 years advanced computer forensics ....along lines of time he went to the bank....local college forensic course...train circulum for his software....also guest speaker @ conferences....met Kevin Stanger....look @ a datafile....he had a file on thumbdrive part of investigation....recovered from harddrive relating to a matter...object overruled

general asked what info given to him....block of data firefox 2 browser, certain characteristics plain text info....keyword info word chloroform....contiguous info....,location on the hard drive recovered from...unallocated clusters portion harddrive not being used - subject to be overwritten - sometimes not for a long time- header and content within the footer...was intact...why important in unallocated space...greater the number less likely attacked? file....file was intact...copied to laptop workstation and copied his thumbdrive to laptop....what they were looking @ when he reviewed file....took time scrol thru entire file...correct and keyword chloroform contained within....replicated and present on the data he copied..

....size of file (missed it)

deleted file from it's size conclusion belief @ time based on size of file unallocated space....a level of inactivity for that not be overwritten - varies use/size of hard drive/how much data actually used.....surprised actually recoverable.....tell when internet hx was deleted? can't say ....firefox auto delete once reach size or date....that version didn't come with any auto default to delete history.....must be deleted manually....next step .....ran thru enormous number of tests....issues were why couldn't be parced or decoded ....over 3 days spent looking @ very small details...spent a long time how this was different from anything else...parce and decoded it able to write to improve functions in software deal with anamoly - corrorborate work done with 3rd party to account records should be finding....cacheback generate report... 2 reports given to witness portion of the cacheback report for 3/17/08 and report for 3/21/08 except of one entry for the 20th...publish to jury during testimony (JB being entered into evidence?) HHBP any add'l objections? not at this time....publish

I'm sure others have searched as well, but typing "how to make chloroform" in google brings up this site first.

To learn how to make chloroform, you will need the following materials: acetone, water, pitcher, ice, and shock powder. The mixture of shock powder and acetone creates a mix that is potent and at the same time dangerous. Shock powder is Calcium Hypochlorite and is used for swimming pools. You can purchase this in hardware or pool supply stores.

I am curious to know if this was something the Anthonys just had around their home?? Do we know if any of these things had been purchased at any time after the chloroform searches?

Could this have anything to do with the Home Depot video? I thought they didn't use chlorine in the pool.

CM shaking his head in defeat. "I got nothin'." :floorlaugh:

Isn't it possible that she didn't know what chloroform was (RM's pic) and searched for it to see what it was?

I don't know if there is a date for RM posting that pic. Could be possible. But we also know there were searches for "How to make chloroform". If one wanted to know WHAT chloroform was, why would one then look up how to make it? Along with other searches such as making weapons out of household products and the like. Also, if it were an innocent search, why delete all evidence of the search? JMO!

It looks like JB was caught off guard............he wasn't paying attention and didn't know what was going on.

The header of the deleted history and the footer was intact... contiguous from header to footer. It impressed the analyst that it was this way.

Conclusion drawn from the size (3.2 megabytes) and the contiguous nature of the unallocated file is that a level of inactivity must have happened for those files not to have been be overwritten.

BBM - yeah - ICA went to JAIL! IMO

So the expert re-wrote his program to get the info ( and corraborated it with an outside program) and got a report from the Cache back program from data on March 17, 2008 - report published to jury

IDK but this witnesses voice is making my sleepy....must be time for my special afternoon break.

Attorney Mason has been soooooo quiet and so off the last few days. There is a weird dynamics at the DT table. What happened to this team? They have gone from working together to barely speaking?

To learn how to make chloroform, you will need the following materials: acetone, water, pitcher, ice, and shock powder. The mixture of shock powder and acetone creates a mix that is potent and at the same time dangerous. Shock powder is Calcium Hypochlorite and is used for swimming pools. You can purchase this in hardware or pool supply stores.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! I have all the ingredients to make chloroform!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh: I had no clue it was that simple..........of course you have to manage not to blow yourself up.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member