2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all looking up cuz the tv monitors are mounted high. #caseyanthonyby jimlichtenstein via twitter at 1:33 PM

CacheBack report shows Google search at 2:43 p.m. on Mar. 17, 2008, as well as how many times that URL was accessed #CaseyAnthonyby oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:34 PM

MagpieFromHinkyPamela

@MagpieFrom Hinky

KC's nose is red & her eyes look swollen. Wash she perhaps crying during lunch break?

59 minutes ago

Kind of OT, but I was just thinking the other day, if anything nefarious happened that I was questioned about and my computer was taken and searched I would probably get implicated based on stuff that I have searched on the internet. LOL Especially since joining this site. Does that make anyone else nervous??

;)

Keeps me on the straight and narrow! :crazy:

IDK but this witnesses voice is making my sleepy....must be time for my special afternoon break.

He needs to "dumb it down", alot of the jury are older peeps, who even if they use a computer, it's probably just email, and some probably don't use it at all. I'm sure he is speaking over the jury. Wish all experts could be as interesting as Dr. Vass.

Just a reminder of why we are here! This is a murder trial of a little girl named Caylee! She liked to dance!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r_r8qqPqoE&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Who is Momtective? Dancing Queen‬‏[/ame]

ruh roh!!! Chloroform accesed or looked up 92 times. Does not look good.

was chloroform looked up 92 times? I took that testimony to mean that google was accessed 92 times during the timeframe he referenced...

Did she access chloroform 92 times? (Sorry, at work, sneaking in when can.) TIA!

They're losing a couple of the jurors, I think. Just got a big yawn from #16, and #17 still looks bored to tears.by stevehelling via twitter at 1:35 PM

Attorney Mason has been soooooo quiet and so off the last few days. There is a weird dynamics at the DT table. What happened to this team? They have gone from working together to barely speaking?

IMO this dynamics relates to the other members of the defense team sitting at the table and JB doing all the 'theater work' in cross exam even when he isn't well versed in the area.

The second thing again mo maybe the DT is not going along with the drowning and sexual abuse portrayed in the opening by JB and the further this trial goes along and the more times JB says 'Caylee was missing' the more they realize what JB has done and simply don't agree with him but can't leave the case without harming the defendant.

Add to all this the States case against ICA.

Got it, she mispelled "choloroform" on her google search. Google gave the "do you mean..." prompt.

Linda is reacting similarly as we all are to this witness testimony, she just scratched her head and appeared lost.

Edited - he said 2 times not 92.

She initially spelled it wrong and was given a suggestion of the correct spelling and the correct spelling was then clicked on.

I noticed when the computer data was published, everyone in the gallery looked up at the ceiling. Is that where the screen monitors for the gallery are located?

It's only been three weeks but it just dawned on me why the person in the front chair kept looking at the ceiling...a couple days ago I thought he was asleep!

I believe she accessed google 92 times durning the timeframe of the deleted files (March 4 to March 27 I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenefa82