2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not explaining things as well as the other witnesses. edited to not be insulting to the jury. He's not using terms the average computer is familiar with.

The chloroform search, bring it home SA.

They're losing a couple of the jurors, I think. Just got a big yawn from #16, and #17 still looks bored to tears.by stevehelling via twitter at 1:35 PM

Good thing 16 and 17 are alternates.

Edited - he said 2 times not 92.

She initially spelled it wrong and was given a suggestion of the correct spelling and the correct spelling was then clicked on.

That's also a possibility.

I've innocently searched "cannibalism". Never felt the need to delete the history of that. Just sayin.

As long as there is no half eaten bodies found in your refrigerator then you are okay. If there had not been a dead body in Casey's trunk, with evidence of chloroform mixed in, she would not be sitting there.

Ah...tracking. I get it!! (and I'm shocked that I do! I know squat about computers!)

I wish Linda would stop him and then repeat his words in regular english to the jury. Like
"so you mean the person searched for chloroform, spelled it wrong, was offered a correction and then clicked on it" --

Attorney Mason has been soooooo quiet and so off the last few days. There is a weird dynamics at the DT table. What happened to this team? They have gone from working together to barely speaking?

I have been wondering about this, too. Wish we could replay video of the Casey cam that shows the DT.

It looks like JB was caught off guard............he wasn't paying attention and didn't know what was going on.

I agree Leila. Almost like he got caught with his pants down!

SO ICA spelled 'chloraform' in google and got a 'did you mean' and clicked on it for chloroform...

What I got for the 92 times it was google was accessed 92 times in the time period the expert was looking at - no searches were delineated during that testimony

MOO

I wish Linda would stop him and then repeat his words in regular english to the jury. Like
"so you mean the person searched for chloroform, spelled it wrong, was offered a correction and then clicked on it" --

Maybe we'll get lucky and JB will accidentally do it for her.

yeah...but the big question is...is this qualitiative or quantitative? :floorlaugh:

Given that she searched more than once and that one of the searches was under an incorrect spelling......I'd say it is both qualitative AND quantitative.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

He's not explaining things as well as the other witnesses. Not dumbing it down enough.

The chloroform search, bring it home SA.

In fairness this stuff is VERY hard to dumb down & explain. He is essentially reverse engineering how google and a ton of websites work!

Rather insulting to the jurors to say things need to be "dumbed down"....IMO

it is MHO that LDB doesn't need to go into this much detail.. I know they need to be thorough and all but from the past cross examinations, JB will not go into any of that b/c he doesn't really get it..
She should hone in on the good stuff that the jury NEEDS to hear from this...

The lady sitting behind LDB fell asleep and just jolted awake. Hehehehe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod