2011.06.10 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
She does make people look like fools even if they are not. Since she knows everything and will only accept certain answers why have guests.

lol, but i loved the way she stammer when he asked her how many death penalty/murder cases she tried. apparently none, considering she "worked" on some. lmbo, my son just asked why i watched her if i hated her so, ugghh at ms disgrace she is a trap

Didn't ICA stay in bed all day on the 17th with AL? I'm confused. Maybe George backed the pontiac in to the garage? Just throwing this out there.

She drove her car to TLs. Did GA find TLs apartment, drive there, leave his car, take the Pontiac on the chance his daughter was shacking up with her bf, back it in, do whatever, take it back, get his car and leave?

The lesbian excuse, good one CM. Ridiculous. :floorlaugh:

I had never heard of Florida attorney Mark Eiglarsh before this case. Imo, he is by far the HLN talking head in terms of knowing the evidence, being up to date, and being great to hear. He is a defense attorney and keeps reminding folks to put their jury hats on when predicting the outcome; I wouldn't know if he is a defense or prosecution attorney based only on his statements - objective. He clearly thinks Casey is guilty, but looks at the full picture. And, man, does he call out other talking heads (even the hosts of the shows, lol) if they're uninformed or talking hogwash. He's been on Dr. Drew the last few nights. Breath of fresh air as compared to Wendy Murphy, LKB, Richard Herman and others. JMO..

She drove her car to TLs. Did GA find TLs apartment, drive there, leave his car, take the Pontiac on the chance his daughter was shacking up with her bf, back it in, do whatever, take it back, get his car and leave?

no he didn't leave it he took kronk along to drive his car back

Is the pregnant lady that sits in the front row from the public or the press I wonder. This is a disgrace. It's not a rock concert, it's a murder trial.

More video of trial testimony........cross-examination of forensic anthropologist.

NG describing graphic details of testimony

Caller: Wants to know if this was the outfit Caylee wore that day........

Ellie: Different than what GA saw.

Caller: Asking about "the secret" LA had with Casey....

Natisha: Still a mystery, and who LA was making the "CMA" message to.

NG talking about JB's concern pictures of Casey & woman at bar make her look like a lesbian.

SS: Obviously has all this forensic information to overcome, doing damage control about party pictures.

RH: JB has to be worried about ridiculous O/S that he can't prove any of it.......

Leslie: (re: Casey "getting sick") Simply a panic attack, knows she's going to have to take responsibility, realizes consequences.

NG now talking about stampede this morning, crowds trampling each other to get into court with Amanda, reporter.

now to CNN Heroes then commercial

I have a question...they have all these bags of evidence that they have people identify...are they ever going to open the bags and show them, like the shorts and the blankets? Or did they show them to the jury but not us?

they have shown the shorts and the blanket with winnie the poo. they showed them during Dr. G's testimony.

I only started following this case about 3 weeks before trial and I know that Caylee was killed on June 16th...how can this Wendy person not know that? She is paid to write articles about this case and appear on all these shows. Even Casey's lawyers say she died on June 16th. It is mind-boggling, and not a single person on JVM corrected her on the date, just went on to other subjects.

I had never heard of Florida attorney Mark Eiglarsh before this case. Imo, he is by far the HLN talking head in terms of knowing the evidence, being up to date, and being great to hear. He is a defense attorney and keeps reminding folks to put their jury hats on when predicting the outcome; I wouldn't know if he is a defense or prosecution attorney based only on his statements - objective. He clearly thinks Casey is guilty, but looks at the full picture. And, man, does he call out other talking heads (even the hosts of the shows, lol) if they're uninformed or talking hogwash. He's been on Dr. Drew the last few nights. Breath of fresh air as compared to Wendy Murphy, LKB, Richard Herman and others. JMO..

He needs to go on JVM...correct some of those folks...

Amanda Decker: involved in early stampede at courthouse - had been there since 1 am - woman had foot stepped on, and had to be taken to the hospital

Is the pregnant lady that sits in the front row from the public or the press I wonder. This is a disgrace. It's not a rock concert, it's a murder trial.

I think the lining up strategy is wrong, the court should revamp it. mo

I was horrified at what JVM and Judge Larry said. They do not think she will get 1st degree murder. :innocent:

That's it ... You solved it! And GA borrowed the shovel dressed to look like ICA and had also stolen some of TL's trash to throw in the trunk.

In all seriousness I must admit I am a big fan of Occam's Razor ... The simplest explanation is usually the truth and the more layers you need to add the more likely it is a lie.

Last night I watched Dr. Drew and he called out LKB regarding the DT's OS...It was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member