2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is squirming at the sight of the Whitney Laundry Bag.....IIRC these were sold by Target as a set of 2?

Well well. Now isn't that interesting. I didn't think Cindy wrote her off at all.

I don't believe it for a second - Cindy has her head down, glasses on, writing in her journal or knawing on her finger, slouched down in her seat. Can barely see her.
While looking at photographs of their garage, having just seen the location of the bones where they were discarded and now looking at Caylee's bedding - do you really believe CA would be mouthing anything we could write here without a TO? IMO...

ICA looked at photo of laundry bag, then at LKB, then at photo again, and then appeared to look at the jury. She's blinking more now as well. She is such a bad actress... looks very guilty with this body language IMO. And now very interested in what looks like will be THE laundry bag removing from the evidence bag!

I don't believe that CA & GA ever offered up any information to LE about bedding or any other items being missing from the home. Am I remembering correctly?

Man the CNN feed still has the sidebar going. I am getting service work on my car so I only have my iPhone...are there any other feeds for iPhones?

Excellent witness. He wants to see the item before identifying it.

Judge Perry is getting paid to be there. Does that make him a bad person too?

All of these people, experts or not, they all get paid for what they do as they should.
I can't wait to hear how much JB's witnesses got paid.

Exactly. There's an awful lot of people involved in this HUGE conspiracy against poor widdle Casey. NOT.

whitney design confirmed = canvas laundry bag

KD = item is the actual laundry bag = whitney design

pics of kc's room - LDB w/Murdock....relevance - JB object 7 months since kc lived in that room....object overrule

BA identify - Murdock pic of items found in kc room? don't believe that photo taken on 11th - think that was during search warrent on 12/20/08....

BB identify....evening of 12/11/08 fair and accurate depict room belonging to Caylee....received - no objections - publish....kc looking on....wipe eyelash....

collect items from that room? KF & KE for identifcation...big package is KE - winnie the pooh bedding from Caylee bedroom.....KE entered into evidence....KF - item collected on that date - also WTP items from guest or office dresser drawer....into evidence smaller brown package...

collect items from garage on 12/11/08 BD - photo of interior of garage on 12/11/08 ...publish LDB whispers to JA - he nods in agreement....close up photo items taken on shelf.....items in position on shelf and collect for preservation.....items enclosed in bags on top shelf...items on 12/11/08 = BE black plastic bags with yellow handles....publish

items in garbage bags on shelf removed and photo'ed....BF ...item removed from garbage bag on shelf....accurate pic of the item....whitney design bag with square rigid opening - introduce into evidence - publish....canvas cloth laundry bag with brand name whitney design....

KD -large brown paper package - he recognizes the sticker - tag # and item number - open item in photo is in bag....confirm...package inside another package....item depicted as well as evidence tape and his seals....enter into evidence - no objects - received

KC just said Ow and started rubbing maybe her leg under the table. Wonder if DS kicked her. A cue???

I wonder if the Home Depot footage shows her buying trash bags that she put all this items as well as her own daughter in. That would be purdy damning.

I don't believe it for a second - Cindy has her head down, glasses on, writing in her journal or knawing on her finger, slouched down in her seat. Can barely see her.
While looking at photographs of their garage, having just seen the location of the bones where they were discarded and now looking at Caylee's bedding - do you really believe CA would be mouthing anything we could write here without a TO? IMO...

I have no reason to doubt what the poster claims she saw, especially since I have seen Cindy, on numerous occasions myself, mouth "I love you" to Casey in open court.

No objections because you want to try to implicate George but who is the little Suzy Home maker going around washing peoples clothes. Not to stereotype but how many men would know or notice where a laundry bag would be located much less use it?

If caylee drowned in the pool, wouldn't they be able to test her clothing to see if there was any pool chemicals in the clothing? Why wasn't that done? There are alot of chemicals in pools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant