2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this evidence is going to be pretty powerful to the jury. They have not seen any of these items yet.

***The evidence bags are really loud on microphone when wearing headphones

Caylee room photos introduced

States evidence introduced items KF and KE - things collected from Caylee's room.

KE = Whinney Pooh bedding from Caylees room

KF = more bedding items from office/spare bedroom in drawer

can you see item AW

it's a photo of a room december 11 2008
it does appear to be in same condition

item AX for identification, another photo of same room

Baez objects for relevance, it's was months before, no, after Miss Anthony lived in that room
overruled

BA for identification
is that a photo of items taken from Casey's room

witness believes photo was taken dec. 20 2008

BB for identification
photo of caylee's bedroom, evening of December 11th

Pearl from Sponge Bob

Attachments

• pearlbio.jpg
    pearlbio.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 28
Evidence admitted - Caylee bedroom - Winnie the Pooh items off of Caylee's bed. A second bag of evidence of Winnie the pooh sheets etc from the linen closet at the Anthony home.

Does anyone remember seeing an image (I think from computer forencis) of "Dora" with a silver X across the face ?? I am trying desprately to find a copy of this .. I've always thought this might have been not a big deal to Caylee, becuase she saw Dora with it ??? Anyone???

No wonder Cindy cried at the picture of Caylee's Winnie the Pooh bed. Her Winnie the Pooh bedding has been in evidence.
Casey sulking, might cry. (imo because she saw Cindy react that way)

Did anyone just see CA she looked liked she mouthed I love you to Casey and then used the end of her glasses to what appeared to make letters or a sign to Casey.

Well well. Now isn't that interesting. I didn't think Cindy wrote her off at all.

This is getting OLD. I'm so sick of this ridiculousness. I'm so sick of Baez's antics to the point it is seriously making me angry. To think that the remains were handled by more than one person, or that people are all involved in some conspiracy against Casey to make money...it is just LUDICROUS and all points to one thing - THEY HAVE ZERO DEFENSE. Baez is now questioning the witness with regards to how much money is he being paid (of which he hasn't collected yet).

Guess what, Baez? In the professional world, people get PAID to do their JOBS - even if that JOB entails the horrifying to-do's with dead/decomposing bodies or remains! It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it, and that's probably why it pays so well - who would want to do that?! Whether they make 30 cents or 30 million off of this case, it doesn't make Caylee any less disposed of like "trash/garbage" or Casey any less of a murderer.

sindybill, you have every right to be angry about Jose's cross examination. Many experts charge to appear in court with their major expertice. To bring this out to the jury is a cheap shot.

Often times the hourly charge or fee is set high simply to keep defense teams from calling on the person too often. There is more involved for an expert witness than just showing up and getting on the stand. They have to study the case, prepare for testimony, get to the trial and take time away from what they normally do for a living.

But the best part of your post is: THEY HAVE ZERO DEFENSE Let's not lose sight of that.
jmo

I would be surprised if a defendant cannot shower daily during trial, even if not normally...but that said, it does appear her hair is dirty on certain days...

IIRC by reading her texts and whatnot, she uses a lot of gel on her hair. Would cause it to look dirty and to be reflective when in the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500