2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I know I am not alone in this...but I am so not looking forward to watching the DT present their case...and there is only so much I can bang my head on a wall...

JB, acts like a smooth lawyer but that is not how it comes across and it is so very painful to watch.

I almost feel like I am going to need more of an outlet when they start in ... either that or just walk away and look at things when the dust settles.

It's like playing football against a really challenged team.You don't want them to win,but it's painful to watch them fumble and bumble every single time :banghead:

Morning to all my WS peeps. :seeya: I was off yesterday and am off today and was so looking forward to settling in to a full day of trial. Of course, I have to work tomorrow and Thursday. :( Oh well, at least I got to do some badly needed cleaning and chores.

Unlike some, I can't wait to watch the Defense present their case (except for the incessant sidebars and other buffoonery that is sure to occur). Wouldn't miss it for the world. :great:

I want to reiterate my position that I think the State is doing a bang up job and is right in their decision to rest their case at this point. They're going to sit back and let Baez bring forth the missing pieces at which time they'll go in for the kill. Everything important thing we think may be missing at this point will be revealed in good time, IMO. I have complete confidence that the awesome Prosecution team will bring this home - loud and clear.

HLN reported this morning that Dr. Drew is doing a special tonight on KC's "bizzare" court behavior. That will be interesting. Hoping it's not spun into cotton candy.

Thanks for the heads up. Dr. Drew has been doing a good job with this case lately.

I've just started going over the defense witness list, crossing off those not being called and trying to figure out what the ones left are gonna attest to....
I'm waiting on Dr. Spitz....he's going to try to discredit Dr. G.....AND, apparently he has a snarky attitude from what I've read about him.....

HLN reported this morning that Dr. Drew is doing a special tonight on KC's "bizzare" court behavior. That will be interesting. Hoping it's not spun into cotton candy.
Will somebody please call in and ask if he will help those of us here who will be suffering severe withdrawal when this is over?
We will need rehab,together,in a very beautiful environment,for at least a month. :eek:kay:

She did appear to cry and try to hide under Sim's armpit during that testimony, but for the most part she has laughed and smiled and flirted all through jury selection and every day of trial ....

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/
74 page album

laughing smiling flirting on pages 70 thru 74

these pictures made me sicker than anything I have seen in the last several weeks...

Before the trial started, the defense didn't have to prove their case. But as Bill Shaeffer (sp) said yesterday, once JB brought up the abuse/drowning/conspiracy theory in his opening statements, he kinda shot himself in the foot. I'm actually looking forward to hearing the defense, although I may have to do eye relaxation exercising every night from all the eye rolling I'll be doing.

Not sure if this has been posted yet. It is the sidebar from yesterday when HHJP said the DT will be putting on a CIC and CM gets upset.

http://211.43.148.137/10001/854A7/UNKNOWNLSN_00000051.3gp

And I got the information from here

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Judge Perry to #CaseyAnthony lawyers: "Y'all lied to me" and "I can't trust one thing your side says anymore " http://ow.ly/1tLSpk

DH and I watched 'A Few Good Men' last night and I kept thinking about how Baez and (cough cough) 'dream team' are handling this trial. No way is he ever going to have a 'YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH' moment. Then on the flip side if ICA gets on the stand I definitely see JA and LBD having a moment like that and it just all ending there....

Caylee gets justice, GA & CA can try to put the fragments of their life back together and Lee moves on with his life, and in time will see the signs... "FRY day is Tuesday" like they did with Bundy .....

Ok, I'm waking up now.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question.

I didn't hear where the State hammered home the point that Caylee was found with a heart shaped sticker on her mouth?

It's like the State is "hammering home" any point, IMHO. Am I crazy? When will the State "bring this altogether" and hit it out of the park?

Good morning!!

Face-of-a-sun-on-coffee.jpg

http://www.jrkees01.com/assets/Face-of-a-sun-on-coffee.jpg

Morning to all my WS peeps. :seeya: I was off yesterday and am off today and was so looking forward to settling in to a full day of trial. Of course, I have to work tomorrow and Thursday. :( Oh well, at least I got to do some badly needed cleaning and chores.

Unlike some, I can't wait to watch the Defense present their case (except for the incessant sidebars and other buffoonery that is sure to occur). Wouldn't miss it for the world. :great:

I want to reiterate my position that I think the State is doing a bang up job and is right in their decision to rest their case at this point. They're going to sit back and let Baez bring forth the missing pieces at which time they'll go in for the kill. Everything important thing we think may be missing at this point will be revealed in good time, IMO. I have complete confidence that the awesome Prosecution team will bring this home - loud and clear.

ITA!! I can't wait to see what the defense has to offer. Since they obviously didn't prepare much for the state's side, I would have to imagine that their side is going to be spectacular after all this time to prepare. I've been told I will probably be disappointed. :floorlaugh: But seriously, I believe, after much thought that the state is going to end (now) with enough that if the defense doesn't put anything up (which I doubt, since this is JB's last 15 minutes of fame), the state will win. And that after the DT puts up what they have to put it, the state will have given them enough rope to hang themselves...or lethal inject their client, whatever the case may be. I believe all the good stuff we are waiting for will still come out. And I can't wait to see it.

Since we have been trying to figure out who the witness might be today, I've been thinking about the two good DRs that the defense had listed and scratched.
The State ended up putting them on their list.
Could one of them be flying in ?
I think it's more likely they would be used on rebuttal,but nothing would surprise me right now.
I find the circumstances surrounding these 2 former defense experts intriguing, to say the least.
The DT knows the State has this info (whatever it is) that they do not want to come out. Stopping a depo and withdrawing your own witnesses means there is something that can be used against ICA and I'm hoping it comes out SOON.

Originally Posted by BigFatMommyDog
De Planez! De Planez!

AWE987 B734 Philadelphia Intl (KPHL) Tue 08:00AM EDT Tue 08:39AM EDT Tue 10:41AM EDT
N650CZ C650 Waukegan Rgnl (KUGN) Tue 07:30AM CDT Tue 07:36AM CDT Tue 10:44AM EDT
TRS1463 B712 Chicago Midway Intl (KMDW) Tue 07:20AM CDT unknown Tue 10:48AM EDT
GFT9224 B190 Pensacola Gulf Coast Rgnl (KPNS) Tue 08:20AM CDT unknown Tue 10:48AM EDT
SWA3833 B737 Green State Airport (KPVD) Tue 08:10AM EDT Tue 08:25AM EDT Tue 10:50AM EDT
AWE801 A321 Charlotte/Douglas Intl (KCLT) Tue 09:26AM EDT unknown Tue 10:51AM EDT
COA586 B753 Houston Bush Int'ctl (KIAH) Tue 07:25AM CDT Tue 07:43AM CDT Tue 10:52AM EDT
TRS1601 B712 Dallas/Fort Worth Intl (KDFW) Tue 07:40AM CDT Tue 07:47AM CDT Tue 10:55AM EDT
TRS671 B737 General Mitchell Intl (KMKE) Tue 07:30AM CDT Tue 07:38AM CDT Tue 10:56AM EDT
JBU331 A320 Bradley Intl (KBDL) Tue 08:30AM EDT Tue 08:36AM EDT Tue 10:56AM EDT
JBU123 A320 John F Kennedy Intl (KJFK) Tue 08:30AM EDT Tue 08:22AM EDT Tue 10:58AM EDT
TRS1744 B737 Pittsburgh Intl (KPIT) Tue 09:00AM EDT unknown Tue 10:59AM EDT
RPA1488 E190 General Mitchell Intl (KMKE) Tue 07:40AM CDT Tue 07:50AM CDT Tue 10:59AM EDT
DAL1959 MD88 John F Kennedy Intl (KJFK) Tue 08:25AM EDT Tue 08:43AM EDT Tue 11:02AM EDT
DAL2074 B752 Minneapolis/St Paul Intl (KMSP) Tue 07:00AM CDT Tue 07:26AM CDT Tue 11:05AM EDT
AWE1159 B734 Reagan National (KDCA) Tue 08:35AM EDT unknown Tue 11:07AM EDT
AAL2062 B752 Miami Intl (KMIA) Tue 10:10AM EDT unknown Tue 11:10AM EDT
TRS491 B712 Baltimore/Washington Intl (KBWI) Tue 09:07AM EDT unknown Tue 11:10AM EDT
DAL1443 A319 Memphis Intl (KMEM) Tue 08:26AM CDT unknown Tue 11:11AM EDT
SWA429 B733 Hollywood Int'l (KFLL) Tue 10:20AM EDT unknown Tue 11:13AM EDT
ECJ41 H25B Philadelphia Intl (KPHL) Tue 09:01AM EDT unknown Tue 11:15AM ED

this is for MCO only - here's the link if you want to check ORL, ISM, SFM
http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KMCO

Didn't JA say the witness' flight was due at 11:00am? The closest to 11:00am is the flight from Milwaukee, which is where I am. Oh crap! I hope I'm not supposed to testify to anything today.

Oh wait, it's the State. They're actually prepared and would have informed me before now.

Simon Birch of Johnsons Wrecker lives in Madison, WI
Mark Charlesworth - Shurtape duct tape expert - Hickory, NC
Rick Plesea - Myrtle Beach, SC
Mark Hawkins - Palms, CA
John Azzilonna - Fusion photog - Manorville, NY
Teddy Pieper, Fusian photog - Leesburg, IN
Sean Henady - 3View founder - aerial imaging - Lafayette, IN
Melina Calabrese - Fullerton, CA
Anthony Rusciano - Winthrop, MA
Blue Star (like luminol) expert - Monte Carlo
John Michalakis - trunk liner manufacturer - Auburn, ME
Melissa Earnest - Cleveland, MS
Nikolas Savage - FBI - Washington, DC
James Darnell - US Secret Service - Tulsa, OK
Melissa England - Boston, MA
Photobucket custodian of records - Denver, CO

This could be a stretch, and I haven't looked at the list, Dr Henry Lee maybe?

Will somebody please call in and ask if he will help those of us here who will be suffering severe withdrawal when this is over?
We will need rehab,together,in a very beautiful environment,for at least a month. :eek:kay:[/QUOTE

To help your withdrawl symptoms.
Live court everyday. Quincy District Court, Quincy MA.

http://opencourt.us/live/

Started watching Dr. Drew lately and am surprised by his reaction to ICA. He seems to have some experience working with addicts that lie, but maybe his specialty in addiction hasn’t prepared him for ICA. He seems completely bewildered and mesmerized by her blatant behavior. He even admits he is becoming obsessed with this case and that I can identify with. He’s about the only TV show besides the occasional NG that I tune into anymore. HLN and INSESSION have become mouthpieces for the defense and listening to them just puts me in a really bad mood.

Not sure if this has been posted yet. It is the sidebar from yesterday when HHJP said the DT will be putting on a CIC and CM gets upset.

Judge Perry to #CaseyAnthony lawyers: "Y'all lied to me" and "I can't trust one thing your side says anymore " http://ow.ly/1tLSpk

Oh Wow. Thank you so much for finding that. I missed it the first time around.

WOW!! Transcripts from the sidebar...HHJP has as much affection for the DT as I do it seems. HHJP does not want a mistrial here...and he is really trying hard to do all he can to avoid that.

The PT has pushed the DT to show their hand IMO...and lets see what they have...:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member