2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I personally could say whether or not chloroform was ever actually used on Caylee. BUT, I am sure, beyond a reasonable doubt, that she was duct taped. AND "caged".

Yes. Like I said before. The jury can pick and choose. Either the chloroform killed her. Or the ducttape suffocated her. Or both. Point is = aggravated child abuse.Felony murder in first degree. I don't even have to smell the cans!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee denied! The devil really shows on her face. *shudder*

I like this guard goes straight to ICA and gets her.

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139973"]2011.06.15 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Nineteen) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

She looks like she is going to cry. According to the DT shouldn't she be whooping it up at a hot body concert after that bad news?

Dear Lord, thank you for the justice that is forthcoming for Caylee very soon. Thank you Judge Perry for recognizing just what we all know about and feel about ICA.

She looks like she is going to cry. According to the DT shouldn't she be whooping it up at a hot body concert after that bad news?

35i7zsw.jpg

TH's on Fox35 saying there WILL be a penalty phase

Like we don't already figure that

I think it is a crying shame that Baez was not ready to present his case beginning today and the jury's time is wasted.

The guard jerked ICA's chair and made her leave, even though it looked like ICA wanted to stop and talk to the dark-haired DT person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member