2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still seeing a lot of newsarticles with no clue as to what happened with the number and such. A LOT. :maddening: God, I've had no sleep and my head hurts. I know the second Jose Baez utters his slimy "And goodmorning ladies and gentlemen" I'll be ready to puke.

Goeiemorgen Nali! Amsterdam is my most most favourite city in the world. :seeya:

Hang on to your hats today peeps going to be a rough ride. We :heart: all of our posters so please just remember when it gets to be too much sit on your hands or take a little walk away from the computer. We are starting down the home stretch this is the most difficult part.

I trust that the State will rebut any nonsense that is floated.

:grouphug:

Good morning from sunny (read: HOT) Florida!

I don't know how much more of the DT team I can stomach but I...can't...stay...away!!

Everyone start chanting.....

I WILL BE GOOD
I WILL BE GOOD
I WILL BE GOOD....

(well until JB opens mouth to insert foot) :loser::crazy:

At least we are all in this together...that helps some

Good Morning everyone! :seeya:

I was watching HLN last night - may have been on JVM - and they were showing different footage of ICA when she was arrested, and noticed she had glasses on. We see her in court everyday, pouring over papers and the monitor like she is doing her last internship before graduation. I am guessing she has no problem with her eyesight, as I don't think contact lenses are on the list of acceptable eyewear. Anyone know about this?

I know it's not important, just one of that things that makes you go hmmmm.... :waitasec:

Prolly just another lie. Don't think contacts are allowed, but don't know for sure. She most likely had those fake glasses to make her look intelligent for her fake event planner job.

Good morning all! I can't wait to see what bufoonery JB and CM will be up to.

Praying that all goes well for the SA today.

Mornin' all!

I have a pillow parked next to me for the tedium of the DT's ridiculous arguments, and I have something to throw at the TV for the especially aggravating and annoying times. :) I'm READY!

OK...I am up...are we ready to roll people? I hope I don't get nervous ticks from this trial!

Hang on to your hats today peeps going to be a rough ride. We :heart: all of our posters so please just remember when it gets to be too much sit on your hands or take a little walk away from the computer. We are starting down the home stretch this is the most difficult part.

I trust that the State will rebut any nonsense that is floated.

:grouphug:

We're free to laugh, right? Otherwise, I'm afraid I might have to log off today.;)

Been a longtime lurker to this site.

Wanted to take the time to THANK ALL OF YOU for your informative updates.

It's hard to follow the trial from work, but I spend MANY HOURS when I get home just reading all the info from the day.

I have already warned my hubby not to expect dinner or clean laundry for at least another week. :lol:

:yourock:

Hello and welcome! I haven't been here all that long myself...it's a GREAT group!

Does anyone know how long the defense's case is expected to last?

One day is too long in my book.

And with that - good morning starshines! May the Lord give us strength to listen the next few days, I know I'll be on the frontline asking for it.

Teaching morning classes this week so I've missed a lot lately- boo! Going crazy because I can't get the trial on my phone to and from work...skyfire didn't work for my phone:/

Been jumping in on my phone where I can, but I HATE that I am going to miss today! It's for the best, anyway....I don't know that I would be able to behave :angel:

Teeth brushed, face scrubbed and moisturized, hair brushed, laundry folded, dishwasher running, all 6 babies sleeping...let's get this show on the road! :)
BBM

Please, please, pleeeeease tell me your secret. It usually takes me 3 hours to get my toddler to sleep.

Good Morning Everyone....armed with pillows so the TV doesnt get much damage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damnthatsux