2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

Lippman says CA has always been truthful. Ok....he's not to be believed ever again, IMO>

ML (CAs atty) on HLN right now saying Cindy has always been truthful!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I don't buy for even a minute that a NURSE would need to google to find out what kind of effects, alchohl and peroxide would have on a toddler. I am sure the answer would be on the back of the bottle. IF CA really was the one that did the searches, she did it because she felt KC was already cholorforming Caylee or the dogs. I feel that KC did those searches. CA is covering up for her.

Not trying to stick up for Cindy, but why is that so hard to believe? Nurse's look stuff up all the time.

I am so angry right now! How can thousands of strangers feel more for this precious baby than her own family? I felt sorrow for ca and ga - but never again. Never. I hope they never ever ever get another grandbaby. Mallory you better run fast girl!
On my android sorry for any bloops!

I am so disappointed and angry. I had to force myself to remain calm at work. My heart dropped to my feet as Cindy did what she did on the stand. I am sorry I EVER defended her. I feel like I need a never-ending shower to wash off hoe dirty I feel. God, she is just as much a sociopath as her daughter is. I feel like such a gullible fool.

If GA or LA continue this charade on the stand I will freaking LOSE IT. God would not allow this to come so far just to have the devil set Casey free. I have to keep believing this. I am truly shaken right now. Those jurors don't know this family like we do. I am scared how this testimony is going to impact their decision, even if the lying was fairly obvious. Thank GOD there are two IT people on the jury, though. I think the two of them will help the rest to see through Cindy's lies.

I just have to keep the faith. I' m thankful I have you guys to help me do that. I am DONE with this family, especially Cindy. She can burn in hell next to her daughter.

They will do exactly what Cindy did. Trust me. Remember, CMA at the memorial. It wasn't for Caylee.

Just like ICA hiding the body in the trash dump, her mother Cindy waited till plenty of time passed to possible make it difficult for LE or the prosecution to be able to show that she is a liar. I hope they will be able to shove her new story right up her nose.

CA's co-workers will have their memorie fired up after her performance today. She threw a lot of people under that bus and they will be very cooperative when questioned if they haven't been already. :maddening:

I am sure they keep their employment records, time sheets, patient medical records, staff assignment lists, for many years. If CA was working 8hrs on those days ( and we know she was) there is a paper trail a mile wide.

The Myspace log in combined with the Chloroform searches suggest this was ICA.

CA stated today in her testimony that she did not have a myspace account at that point. and as OMACHKA said above, the log in to myspace and the chloroform searches were done with in seconds of each other. That was not CA unless ICA was sitting on her LAP

I wonder why LDB did not address that at that moment. I hope she had a reason other than just being so angry it sliiped past her. I pray she is saving it for the big bang rebuttal

I guess they showed CA leaving court and she was upset.....because people don't believe her. What's new?

Weren't these searches found in a deleted internet history file containing alot of data. Would Cindy delete her internet history? And why was so much data retreivable in the unallocated space, unless someone did it nearer to the time the computer was forensically examined? :waitasec:

I can tell you from having worked as a payroll clerk myself that CA could leave work anytime she wanted to being saleried. The people that were saleried at my job would take off to get their hair done, run errands, buy groceries or just plain go home. It was abused awfully where I worked. Just saying cuz I don't believe a word that comes from CA's mouth. I want to say that I hope today was just a preview of what's to come for both CA and GA and yes LA too.

The thing that might, and probably will, get CA is she said she wasn't allowed to document overtime. I would guess we'll see her employer refute that. I've been salaried all my life but have ALWAYS had to write down the exact hours I worked each day. I could work 12 hours one day and 4 the next but I had to write it on a time sheet and sign the time sheet. Maybe her employer was more lax. We'll find out soon.

Today was the CA we have watched for three years. The grieving frumpy granny routine was just a one-off.
Just for the Jury..

Oh I thought the frumpy look was during the 911 hearing. Not only was it embarrassing to watch, but CA had to go one step further and state she still believed Caylee was alive. If one hasn't viewed that gem of a video, it's a must see. Also the Morgan depos are a MasterCard moment. That is the ultimate CA at her finest. Sarcasm intended.

One thing I am sure of- LDB will be revisiting this.

I don't know how to quote a post from another thread, but I did find a post that said CA did not return to work after 7-17 (trial thread for today, post #1279). Not sure why this bothers me so much, but I don't think she could have went to work after 7-15 when she called 911. I will keep my ears open, i'm sure someone will replay this part of it tonight. (I couldn't find it on youtube)

ML on HLN, "My clients just want to know the truth" .... because they sure cannot seem to bring themselves to tell it and ensure that truth brings Justice for Caylee. They want any half truth and mis-truth that saves ICA over 'the' truth that does not IMO.

Ah, Cindy was praised by almost everyone for her previous testimonies. Guess why, because it strengthened state's case. It's funny that during those testimonies she was treated with respect by SA and without respect by DT.

Today Cindy is the liar of the day. Guess why. :) Oh also SA and DT switched the way the treated Cindy today.

That is untrue, Cindy has hardly ever been praised for her testimony, when she came to court sat on Caylee's side and told the truth about her daughters lies, we thought she had some sort of an epiphany. Her testimony has been impeached once already don't forget!

People here are generous souls and we really thought she was grieving, she put on a very good show, it fooled me.

Cindy was playing us though and we are unhappy about being deceived when we shouldn't have given her the benefit of the doubt. This was a dirty trick orchestrated by the defense and signed off on by Cindy. It was a tactic that will backfire. We still have rebuttal and Cindy needs to feel very afraid.

Below are the similarities between chlorophyl and chlorophorm taken from yahoo answers:

Examine the latin.

"Chloro" means "colored". Chlorine atoms are present in chloroform. The element Chlorine is a greenish yellow gas. Chlorophyll means "colored leaf". Chlorophyll is a green pigment. The term "chloro" refers to the color green, even though chloroform itself is colorless. Technically, both compounds are organic, meaning they contain Carbon. This is really the only thing they have in common.

Other chloro things:

Chloroplast - the structure which contains the chlorophyll in plant cells.
Chlordane - Chlorine based insecticide.
Arochlor - PCB (Polychlorinated biphenyl)

Source(s):

I'm a chemist!

Just my question, why weren't there search terms such as "fatigue in dogs" bamboo and dogs, etc.,,,?

Didn't she also testify that Monday's were her busiest days? Went in early and left late?

Can u send that to SA? :0) There is so much to impeach CA on and Im surprised the recross didnt hammer everything. please let there be a method to this madness. Can anyone answer..did LDB not go there only because it is recross and she can only address those searches and not address the monday being busy testimony? could LDB be saving all the big tie ins for the rebuttal case?

Yes, they will have to find evidence of e-mails etc on that day and time which I think they should be able to do.

On a company intranet server, the likelihood that all her information (not directly pertaining to a Pt) has long since been overwritten on the HDD's. What reason would they have to retain any non-work product that she didn't already hand off to others when she left?

Payroll will even be hard to prove when she was actually there or not, I doubt the DT went into this without making sure they weren't exposing their flank.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back