2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder:

Wouldn't the dogs have ran out the door with her??

Wouldn't the dogs of started barking if Caylee was splashing around in the pool...?

Exactly! That one little dog shadowed Caylee everywhere!

Hello everyone. I'm a new member! I've been following this case since the very beginning and have been a serious lurker on here for the same number of years! I watched Cindy's testimony yesterday and was utterly shocked and dismayed. I immediately signed up to be a member because I cannot do this alone. I would like to offer and receive prayers/support as we are in the latter stages of the trial. The miserable attempts by the defense team and the Anthony family to destroy innocent people in order to save their sociopathic daughter are simply draining. I can barely think about my life outside of this case. I've invested too much and desperately want Justice for our precious angel Caylee.

I hope that Cindy's testimony, in some Divine way, actually helps the State by allowing the jury to see just how dysfunctional and destructive this family is. They will not think twice about breaking every law there is to achieve their twisted and morally bankrupt goals. I pray and hope that the same Divine Grace that led Caylee's little remains to be found, the same Grace that led one of the best judges in the world to become part of this case, the same Grace that has provided us with some of the best prosecutors in this world will also ensure that Caylee Marie Anthony will have justice in a few weeks and that all of us, who have invested so much in this case, will finally get much-needed closure.

My prayers and support to each and every one of you.

I want to bake, clean, read and get some exercise before today's events later. Will be here for the entire day!

Rose.

Welcome, Rose!
And, Thanks for the beautiful sentiments!
These thoughts will definitely help me to maintain a proper mindset as the testimony unravels.

I wonder if Mallory's Mom is telling her to RUN!

Nope. Mallory's mom is listed as one of the officers/directors of the A's foundation.

You know, the one that pays the directors a salary?

Must admit that I have been a little bit concerned about the computer info after CA's testimony yesterday. But, I spent the lunch recess reading at the "Prosecution Strategy" thread and all the associated links - and I am feeling much much better about things. It's a lot of reading, but worth the time.:great:

I missed this morning's testimony and have been catching up through media and videos.

Earlier this week, HHBP asked that the defense give a time frame on Friday for when they would finish there CIC, so the state could plan on their rebuttal.

Was there any time frame given today?

The judge reminded the DT before lunch he expected an answer to this question this afternoon.

I don't know if this has been brought up or not, but why is JA doing LA cross?

FG did LA in the state's case. Does anyone know?

I don't think FG was able to question LA very well. It was like pulling teeth, LA was not cooperative. JA will do better.

I also wonder:

Wouldn't the dogs have ran out the door with her??

Wouldn't the dogs of started barking if Caylee was splashing around in the pool...?

Wouldn't they call 911 if the child drown?

So far I see LA sticking to his previous interviews and testimonies. With the exception of the baby shower/knowing when she was pregnant stuff.

We will see how he does on cross though.

Ooops! Sorry. Side by each is a 'down home' expression. I sometimes forget that we speak a different language on the East Coast of Canada. :floorlaugh:

Ha ha I am originally from the east coast of Canada, have definately heard that expression.

I'm still trying to get my mind around how being a lying, highly dysfunctional family is a defense against murder. Something about that seems so azz backwards to me. :waitasec:

How many other grandmas here as well as the ones on the jury, picked up the comment CA made when Linda asked about Caylee's clothes and how she was dressed.

CA stated "well if she wasn't wearing one of my favorite outfits .... ". my hands just snapped back from what I was doing. Bingo, CA is just digging the hole wider and wider for the Mack truck to just roll on in.

Sorry if I ramble here but I think that the A's did show love to LA, they bought his a car which made ICA jealous, that came across loud and clear when she was being questioned by LE, so I think that some sort of power struggle was going on in the home and that CA was the ringmaster, these kids had to figure out ways of outdoing one another to get the love and attention they wanted from they're mother, ICA obviously won since she gave CA a grandchild.
GA also seems to have suffered from alienation from CA as well due to his habits of gambling and infidelities.
My gut says LA was jealous of his sister and pissed that he was not told about ICA's pregnancy because in the past he spoke poorly of his sisters behaviors and motivations, so CA felt she had to protect ICA from further slander kwim?

I suspect that the DT has shifted gears realizing that they have failed to win over the jury with they're theory on Caylees death, so they reached out to the A's as a last ditch effort to save ICA from the DP, the beginning of this new strategy started yesterday with CA's testimony, I would bet one of my beloved Chanel's that CA is pushing LA into falling on the sword this one last time for ICA's sake, and it's killing him to have to do this since he was so left out in the past, it's just not fair to him on so many levels and he is struggling and torn as to who to save, himself or ICA, either way he will loose.

Dishes washing, laundry washing, floors vacuumed, kittens fed... I'm ready to roll.

I hate to say this but all of you feeling bad for LA right now are going to be pretty pissed when he shows he is sticking by ICA. Just like his mom did to us...LA is following in her footsteps.

As will George.

Baez will put him on the stand and solicit what positives he can get and won't ask him a single word about molestation.

IMO, the Anthonys were not in cahoots with Baez at the start of the trial. Then the defense case started going south and the Anthonys were terrified of Casey receiving the death penalty. They made a deal with Baez to drop all of the molestation crap -- it wasn't working, anyway --and agreed to testify in the most favorable way they could .... even if it bordered on perjury.

Of course, the jury will be reminded of the tale Baez wove in the prosecution's closing -- if I were a juror, I'd certainly wonder why the defense was suddenly so cuddly with the individuals they'd eviscerated a little over a month ago.

I am so disappointed in all the Anthony's. Dysfunction should be their last name.

I want to work in a court -a 15 minute break already?!?!?.....i mean really! THEY JUST CAME BACK FROM LUNCH !!!!!!!!

Maybe I'm dense today, but what is the value of anything LA has said today for either side? He felt left out of the family? So? He didn't go to the hospital when Caylee was born. Kinda crappy of him, but in terms of testimony...so?

What am I missing?

Or is it just that JA is trying to block him from saying anything at this point, in case he decides to follow CA with more lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11