2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? That is curious.

Are you familiar with any of the case names or locations where he testified while an employee of the DOD? TIA

http://articles.cnn.com/2002-07-25/...-david-westerfield-danielle-van-dam?_s=PM:LAW
July 25, 2002

http://www.10news.com/news/1578357/detail.html
UPDATED: 6:51 pm PDT July 25, 2002

He testified in the trial of Mendum Paul Corvin but I can't find a non pay per view link for it.

Non testimonial article:

http://articles.courant.com/1992-04-04/news/0000203698_1_homicide-task-force-killings-investigators

No article available without pay per view but he id'ed remains of a 12 yr old girl that had been missing for 12 years.

That was a very quick and simple search. To be honest, I've been up now for 9 hours (have to get up here at 3 AM to catch the trial that didnt happen today! hah).

I think that the dr. referenced is the same doc. JMHO double check to make sure.

In order........this will have to be broken down into several posts. Captions explain what is going on. I purposely snipped with the time stamp so people can reference the video. these were snipped from the WFTV video. All credit to them.

mr. baez do you have anything you need to say.PNG

he arrived this morning i gave it to mr. ashton.PNG

they come to fruition in his world.PNG

he's asking more time to review depo he doesn't even know if this is new or not.PNG

someone provide me a copy of his report since i don't think you filed it...  we will see.PNG

I just got here and have read half the thread. Is it true ICA sent a paper to GA and CA and they were all crying? Does anyone think she was begging her dad to lie about the molestation since LA didn't?

No none of this is true.

Nobody was crying today.

AT ALL!

Agree and since I have been rewatching everything with special attention to CM I see a tired and possibly weak man. Maybe I am imagining it but I think it is possible that he is not feeling well.

Cecybeans wrote a post concerning this ,earlier today. She has some friends with ties to CM,I believe,and that's their impression.

No none of this is true.

Nobody was crying today.

AT ALL!

Respectfully ,that's an opinion,as many other posters saw it differently.That's the way of the world .

Okay, I haven't posted much today but have been reading (am supposed to be working... lol) but I DID watch at the 25:00 mark the huddle of atty's. To me, they look solemn. It looked like JA was taken aback at when CM first started taking. They all looked serious and shock-ish. FG's face was as solemn as one can get. It did look to me that CM wiped both eyes, under his glasses, first right, then left, while talking to them. Looked like a CM bombshell to me...

In that last video of her with her Papa she seemed kind of drowsy and out out of it to me.

I thought the same..Also found it strange when she covered her mouth and her nose with the tablecloth and all that could be seen of her face was her little eyes...JMHO..

Okay, I haven't posted much today but have been reading (am supposed to be working... lol) but I DID watch at the 25:00 mark the huddle of atty's. To me, they look solemn. It looked like JA was taken aback at when CM first started taking. They all looked serious and shock-ish. FG's face was as solemn as one can get. It did look to me that CM wiped both eyes, under his glasses, first right, then left, while talking to them. Looked like a CM bombshell to me...

Imma thinkin after watching him stumble when going into the room..I think he may be trying to get the Judge to recuse him. Don't think that'll happen unless he is under a docs care and the doc says he cannot continue.

Well, well, well...

I had to leave for work this morning but was able to catch the pizzing contest between JA & JB and the long, unusual delay in Judge's chambers that included the inmate. So all I know is the Court was in recess until Monday, that wasn't related to the argument this morning and ICA was crying. I've managed to hear that it may have to do with unhappy campers on the DT.

I'm headed home - to both my residence and my WS home and I want answers! :D

Seriously. WTF?!

See ya in about 30 minutes. :seeya:

He lied about being co-founder of the Body Farm. Dr. Bass (the actual founder) has gone public that this was a direct lie.
DT had 6 witnesses waiting in court today to testify. There is NO WAY that the DT would dare to decide the morning of that "Hey Judge, we are just too tired to go on today". LOL. JP made it clear all week that they will be working until 3 on Saturday. He repeatedly reminded them and made sure they were okay with it and clear about it. He told them to have several witnesses on hand 'just in case' and they did (according to reports this morning). They discussed the Dr. Furton matter and Baez and the SA were ready to continue. It was only CM who then said he had something he wanted to discuss, unrelated to the Dr. Furton issue, and initially said the court reporter did not have to be present (and she did not go to that first sidebar).
BBM~~

I didnt recall that Dr. Rodrigues stated that he was co-founder of Body Farm??..IF indeed he did that under oath affidavit..then I dont blame DOD stepping foreward and making a stink..Can you imagine the repercussion for them if one of their "Expert Chemists" called to testify in the future is found to have perjured himself??..Yikes:crazy:

in the wesh video of today...about the 48 min mark....CA reads something that comes to a surprise to her...she looks at GA...GA agrees....CA leaves...GA has a small sigh....

Didn't it look like GA bent down and then handed her the paper? Then she took it and went outside for a minute and then came back?

So what happens if CM is declared unable to continue with this case?

Gitana was on here earlier talking about that stilettos. I can't remember what she said (I think that member is a she) I think it was pointed out that Sims is DP qualified as well. Have to double check on that though, I'm getting ready to have a nap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15