2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta go get ready for court tomorrow. The truth lies more on WS than any where else.

Some attorney on an HLN show was just saying that its ridiculous how Cindy could remember a utube featuring a neck injury that came up when doing a search on the computer on Marcy 17th, 08. I didn't even think of that....why the heck would you remember that?

In layman terms, the way I understand it is that the ruling was not that the DP is unconstitutional but that the manner in which it is decided is unconstitutional. Jurors recommend DP but they do not state what aggravating factors they agreed upon to get them to that decision. The final decision whether to impose the DP rests with the judge on the case. He can agree with the DP but the federal judge felt that without knowing what aggravating factors the jurors used, the judge might be using different aggravating factors in his decision and that this is not what should happen.

There could be more to it but to my understanding of reading up on it, that was the major point I pulled out of it.

IMO

ETA - The ruling was from a Federal district court of appeals and as of now only affects the specific case and no others. There are many more levels of appeals to go before this is settled.

thank you

I thought Mr. Kronk's attorney was McClarin...or something like that...a caucasion man...:waitasec:

Quoted myself just to correct that J. Jordan's attorney is McClarin (sp)

Mr. Kronk's attorney is Evans.

Sorry for the wrong info. :innocent:

I meant to go to bed an hour ago but started reading a bunch ovf the emails on wftv's site.

I hope Cindy has a new email address.

Some of us have suspected she been texting Cindy. or at least I have...
Apparently she's been doing something that she can't do now that the guard is there...

There is footage from Saturday's debacle where DS keeps opening and closing a laptop, that she has put in front of the defendant. Each time a guard passed DS would close it and when they passed she would open it again. She also had a very long texting moment and handed her Blackberry to the defendant. Just go to the trial thread from Saturday.

About George: Why would you send a text message that says "I need you in my life" to any helper. George had to be lying today about River Cruz.

Bold mine.

Alot of us did. I know I did by the first interview that Cindy did...was that the Greta one?

Yep, I was one of them. Usually when a child goes missing you see all kinds of family, not with the A's. I can't remember seeing ANY family member other than George, Cindy and Lee. No parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, 2nd cousins, NADA and I thought it was very strange even way back then. George has a brother that still lives here in Ohio, I saw one brief blurb on our local news here but that was it.

I'm just catching up, if this has been mentioned previously...disregard

Lee's testimony...while he was stating where Cindy received her information for the PI search on Suburban drive...he kind of gives a half shrug, looks to his left (towards Defense table) and says "a Psychic tip". As if to say it came from her, KC...she is the Psychic. Like Helllloooo, she is sitting right there!!! Take a look at the video again...maybe I'm just dilusional

There was actually psychic tip. Cindy sent her one of Caylee's bears.
It's in Dom Casey's depos and such. The psychic was on NG tonight.

I'm sorry, it's George's sister that still lives here in Ohio. Austintown is about an hour from me. Anyway, here is a news clip of George's sister and husband talking about the case. To my knowledge they never went down to Orlando. She says that George is a wonderful person and that she still loves her niece (ICA) but wishes she would tell the truth.
http://www.wkbn.com/mostpopular/st...hony-Says-Defense/qZN8_xgNcE-in7Kj7BPiGw.cspx

Wow - Bill Shaeffer brought up an excellent point at the very end of this interview. He and Kathy Belich were talking about 2 of Cindy's former co-workers who have been subpoenaed for the state's rebuttal. He mentioned that there will be computer records that will likely show if Cindy was there at work during the time of the computer searches. He went on to say that they (DT) forgot about HIPPA, that requires medical records to be kept for 7 years!

So, even though Cindy expressed doubt that there's any records due to the passage of three years, those records still exist.

Getting ready to close the side-bar..... we have another busy day coming up tomorrow. Don't forget that Anne F. will be arguing the motion for dismissal at 8:30am tomorrow I believe that is what I heard. She will be doing it by phone.

Everyone get your zzzzzzzzzz this mod needs a nappy. If Casey is going to take the stand it will be tomorrow or Thursday morning. We are coming down the home stretch. They want this to go to the jury by Saturday.

Oh yeah, the one who uses a pendulum on the floor and writes notes to do dream incubation to influence her dreams to tell her where the body is.

I feel there should be a warning label on this process. lol

Curious: Has this psychic made any claims to the reward?

I understand there was a psychic involved but, in essence it was a cover so as not to reveal the "real" psychic (KC). Hope that makes sense.

Yep, I was one of them. Usually when a child goes missing you see all kinds of family, not with the A's. I can't remember seeing ANY family member other than George, Cindy and Lee. No parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, 2nd cousins, NADA and I thought it was very strange even way back then. George has a brother that still lives here in Ohio, I saw one brief blurb on our local news here but that was it.

The fact that family and friends did nothing to help always bothered me.
But what bothers me more is that you see no family pictures of life before Caylee. We've seen ICA;s yearbook picture, and thats it. Where are the pics of ICA and Lee at Xmas as kids? Where are the pictures of them at Grandmas? We saw tons of pictures of DRIScott Peterson as the golden boy, with his loving family around him. What about pictures of ICA and Kio Marie.
ICA and Lauren and Caylee. I want to see pictures of Lee and ICA trick or treating. Am surprised that no one is trying to spin her as having a normal childhood. It makes me shudder to think that CA and GA are not trying to promote a normal person aka someone that wouldn't, couldn't kill their child.
Someone seems to have omitted the entire first several chapters of the script.
:doh::panic:

I didn't realize you close these ,

One last comment... oh Cindy! her emails are amazing. she bought everyone DC fed her. Just reading a 2/09 email where she is talking JG's dad being crazy enough to be and the roving PIs tried to link him to Kronk.

If Casey gets on the stand tomorrow, the traffic here will be insane again. :)

edit: oh my, they are got very worked up about WS's didnt they. I liked the quoting of full posts and user profiles.

Good night all, lets get some sleep because I think the clown car will be returning to the courthouse, and I know you all will want to see what comes out of it. We need to be sharp.

Ha Ha Ha OK you know you are tired when you say you are going to close a thread, shut the computer down and have to restart it.

Let's do this. I know some of you are from out of the Country and on a different time zone. So there are enough of you here I'll leave this open for the night and we will get to it tomorrow.

But be good because GRAM has lost her gray matter and needs a few hours sleep before we face trial again in a few hours.

:blowkiss: Last one out turn out the lights.

There is footage from Saturday's debacle where DS keeps opening and closing a laptop, that she has put in front of the defendant. Each time a guard passed DS would close it and when they passed she would open it again. She also had a very long texting moment and handed her Blackberry to the defendant. Just go to the trial thread from Saturday.

I believe that's why she has the extra security.

Everyone seems to be thinking it's because of the competancy but she had no guards on Monday when it was announced but today she does so it kinda blows that theory out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24