2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kubler - Ross biggest name in 5 stages of grief. Don't know that K-Ross ever spoke to the behavior of a mother who had just committed murder.

Well Im convinced she is a dudd....if she thinks Barnes and Noble is a Peer Review, then she is a QUACK. I live with that that term everyday of my life in my Masters program...she just lost all credibility with moi.

Barnes & Noble is a peer reviewed journal???? OMG....something is very wrong here...

Yeah ICA is just like kids who were terrorized in foreign countries. OMG JA has to explain what peer reviewed journal is.

51SVRrNwIVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

When my Mother was on Hospice in 2009 she had a nurse who had the same attitude as this woman. It didn't take me 5 min to put her in her place and as soon as we could get our original nurse back we gave her the boot. Death is not funny to the person dying or the family members trying to deal with it. This lady makes me sick!

I'm sorry--but her whole tone and approach are just plain wrong for THIS particular case.

After my father was put into hospice with terminal cancer we had a hospice nurse who helped us with our grief and with HOW to help him with the end of his life. She was upbeat
and positive and it was very helpful. She helped us laugh and experience JOY with each other as a way to share this awful experience as best we could. But he was a man in his 80's who had lived a wonderful life, and was surrounded by family at the end of a long, happy life. It was a natural order of the life cycle.

BUT THIS CASE IS ABOUT A 2 Yr OLD THAT WAS DUCT TAPED AND THROWN IN A DUMP. There is no reason for her smily, happy go lucky attitude here. imoo

The articles she's written in peer-reviewed journals sound more like they concentrated on grieving a death after an extended illness, not after a sudden, unexpected death. ???

do not continue to talk about this witness as though she is drunk or high.

The witness is either dancing around answering what peer review journals she's been published in or she doesn't have a clue what she's being asked.

This lady seems very nice...but does she qualify as an "expert"?

"If you want to know if you're dying, ask the cleaning lady"? WTHHHHHHHHHHHH????????????

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Youre-Dying-Cleaning-Thoughts-Happiness/dp/B000H7H4D2"]Amazon.com: If You Want to Know if You're Dying Ask the Cleaning Lady and Other Thoughts on Life and Happiness: Sally Peterson Karioth, James Brandenburg: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31CQCzr4sbL.@@AMEPARAM@@31CQCzr4sbL[/ame]

~So sad, but this has now sunk to an all-time low...my 3 year old grand-daughter can articulate an answer better than this traumatizing Traumatologist`

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74