2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, I'm just listening to the audio while I work and I swear that HHBP sounded like Her and I thought that SHE said "overruled!"

I loathe to defend a witness after my FAIL with one of the pathologists, but slurred speech CAN be caused by things other than alcohol!

My daughter does not drink, and is a full college professor. She has multiple sclerosis and it causes slurred speech at times. Some days she speaks fine, and other days she sounds worse than this witness! Her students have accused her of being drunk.

About this witness, I do not have a clue... I can only HOPE she would not take the stand while intoxicated!

Where DO the DT get their witnesses, from scanning Craigslist?
I agree.
I too have MS and slur my words from time to time. Even have a drunk walk

Just read on Casey's lips the word "finish" looks like she is mad the witness didn't get to finish her answer.

Each witness for the defense gets more and more painful...good god, this testimony is going to last until friday.

She doesn't know what a Peer reviewed article is- in Journals - does she think it means The Ladies Home Journal?
This woman is another gift for the Prosecution...

I'm agreeing, something is wrong with her. Drunk? Something else?

It's crossed my mind while listening to her.
If she has had a stroke then I apologize for my comments. Otherwise, there's a problem here.

She can't recall the peer review journals she's been published in without her CV? COME On! This is amazing!

Wish he would ask her if she knows how Sociopaths deal with Murder?

Correction.. #CaseyAnthony juror # 16 doesn't seem as interested in the traumatologist as the rest of the jurors.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:07 PM

Jurors aren't really taking notes. 11 has his notepad ready but hasn't written anything n #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:06 PM

Yes, jury is present.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:06 PM

Jurors all straight-faced during this.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:05 PM

Yep - had the same sort of think with EKR. Just a brutal and useless experience.

OMG - Compassionate Friends!!
I went there after my son died and they almost did me in.
Tried to tell me what "stage of grief" I should be at.
My therapist advised me to stay far away.

DS w/Sally Karioth - I am very old....been @ FL state for 40 years...started for degree in nursing, then switched to theatre, then went and moved ....wanted a graduate nursing degree...we don't have a grad program but we are 1 faculty short....object to narrative about education....degree in Nurse, advance Nurse, theartre, doctorate in ed. psychology...masters foundation ed...second masters in family nurse practictioner....post grad work...advanced nurse practioner....cannot write RX for narcotics but can write RX in FL....doctorate in clinical counseling...if it needs that I will refer them out...many patients come from doctors who refer them to me...teaching learning excellence....how to be efficient teachers...I tech 5 different classes on grief/loss in FL....one of the students as you remember (object narartive) names of courses you started...Death/Individual and FAmily in the 1970's believe it was first grief course in thecournty...ethnic and individual in grief and trauma...grief and culture, death and loss in family....been teaching...certified traumatologist...following Oklahoma city bombing we bacame.....object-narrative....following fema going into places where traumatic episodes our job to interact to first responders....symptomology...full professorship @ FSU - see patients and their family...as long as I been @ tallahassee for 40 years...terminal disease, family loss & struggle to get back on feet and worry about other siblings...kids struggle with things @ home, loss of job, out of control....death and grief and trauma.....physicians refer ....I do workshops for firefighters (object- sustain) what do you charge for seeing patients? I don't charge anything....

somewhere between $30K & $40K
grief and loss - in late 60's and early 70's how we deal with death and dying talked with woman about her work...she did patients have proper diagnosis. (object -sustain) name of individual...Dr. E. Hoover ross? trained ...any seminars in grief and trauma? maybe 50 a year and 10 years 100 a year...hundreds to thousands probably...nurses, clergy, firefighters, dog trainers, police, people go into sites with a lot of angst involved, social work students....study grief and trauma and related issues - lifelong event - new reserach read 5-6 hours per week....time total teach/read/lecture/counsel approx number of hours over lifetime focused on this topic....work 20 hrs per work X 48 weeks per year .....thousands...
death and dying book.....contributor to Chicken Soup books...did a piece Parents Magazine explain terror to children.....chicken soup books started 15-20 years ago...occassionally I was asked..when came out seen as a help for everyday folks...tell one our stories in book - people get better and manage things...little vignettes short stories that are biographical....Chicken Soup book name ...for Surviving Soul....authored chapters on Edit board for trauma ....I edit other books...(object)_ I have authored chapters that have to be edited.....I do more editing of others work....compassion and friends a international organization...group of parents lost child felt family support for them should be there....tallahassee...other parents to talk - some getting better or getting worse...parents of children died of suicide or crib death...(object-sustain) degree in trauma or crisis intervention...no there wasn't even a class in it..when Dr Ross said I would like to teach first even lecture in country....we have several classes Religion, Nursing, grief class, death & dying, how to deal w/trauma class, pretty typical now...involve w/set up some of the curriculum.....ask them to send us a syllabus to put a program together....Judges and Pharmacy and ....Object -sustain....testimony as expert in grief and or trauma in other states...one or two thousand times...everyone grieve same way? JA....object- DS expert in grief and trauma....like to Voir Dire...JA - ever published peer review journals research studies articles? compassion fatigue, compassion energy, end of life issues, how parents chose to dispose belongings...Gay women and their treatment in Hospice situation....Southeast Research Journal...after Katrina wrote a grant for online journals.....object....Southest Research Journal is peer reviewed...Parents Magazine....not a journal...book they wrote ...Parent Magazine...book is Peer Reviewed by Editor of Barnes and Noble...they are publishing is a publishing house....what I am asking for is serious peer reviewed reserach journals....object overrule...
You know what I mean by Peer Reviewed....when that book was propsed they went around the world ...please submit an article they read it and published it....what I mean by peer reviewed...experts in the field....those experts in the field approved my work be included...I am an editor on trauma journal they send articles to us and we determined...other peer reviewed articles? tell me what they are...give me my CV and I will tel you what they are....DS hands over CV

This is not a proud moment for Univ of Florida (if I recall her local professorship correctly.)

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Jurors aren't really taking notes. 11 has his notepad ready but hasn't written anything n #CaseyAnthony -jfell

NO! Really! What a shock! :eek:

I'm not being rude here but this lady is NOT helping the DT, they need to get her off the stand ASAP, this witness appears to be impaired in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74