2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuri Melich now.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:32 PM

Next witness: Dep. Eduardo Torso. He was first on scene Dec. 11, 2008. Said Kronk didn't mention Crimeline. Excused. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:32 PM

We KNOW RK called before. There is proof of it. The jury might be sleeping by now but they aren't dead, JB.

This trial needs to end...my thighs can't take it anymore....and I'd LOVE to blame it on clothes shrinkage by the laundry lady, but I'm not doing that either!

And I think my husband called me Peg Bundy last night :banghead:

Oh, look....Yuri....!

Not really with me. Even if RK redecorated his home with Caylee's bones she was still dead somewhere she shouldn't have been, and it appears her mother was the reason for that. The bones being moved wouldn't prove that Caylee drowned and it does not explain why Casey didn't report her missing and why her car reeked of decomposition.

That's crazy. RK thought he found the remains in August......IF he did say something to his son in November, maybe he was planning on going back out there and made a statement like "I know those remains are there...watch your TV, I'm going to be rich"......

I don't see anything wrong with that. That does not mean he stole the body from George/Casey/Anthony house and hid the body. It just doesn't

I wish the dessert lady would come to my house.

There is nothing to eat here anymore.

I wish someone, other than me, was supposed to do the grocery shopping

And then maybe she could come to my house and vacuum up the dog hair--? Pretty please? :crazy:

Wait! I didn't even have time to Google Deputy Turso before he went on and off the stand! LOL

3:30

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF DEPUTY TURSEAU (SP) BY JB

He was the first officer on the scene and RK never told him he had called crime line in 2008.

No further questions.

IIRC RK had a very negative experience with LE that last time he called.

Wow! I rarely agree with Sunny on HLN but her saying the jury will use common sense is something I've been saying all along. No matter what common sense is going to come into their decision. None of what the DT is claiming makes any sense. Anyone using common sense will see it's just a ploy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa