2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sounding like JP can't even believe he's letting this in...."just talk about the people....uh...umm...huh...the people you're supposed to be talking about." ROFL

I can't wait for JA hypothetical:

"Let's assume Casey drugged and threw her daughter away like trash. Is she was glad to be rid of her could she then celebrate with new clothers, a day in the sack with her b/f, and a Hot Bod contest?"

I was sure she was going to say Denial is a river in Egypt, she kept such a pause there before "a great helper".

Witness paraphrased: "The type of family that doesn't share their dirty linen for others to see"

Wha???? The Anthony family has done nothing but for three years! Who on earth would try to claim they are "private" people?

This is so bizarre, I think I'm going to be ill. This is just so wrong. She hasn't even treated ICA!!!!!!!

Karioth says in hypothetical situations - denial was a great helper. Story may change a little bit. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:40 PM

Karioth says "that's very complex." #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:39 PM

Karioth is now responding the hypotheticals. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:38 PM

My jaw is hanging ............. I cannot believe HHJP is allowing this!

Please JA, when you get up please ask YOUR hypothetical of how can a 22 year old coldly and callously look into her daughters eyes as she chloroforms her and wraps duct tape around her mouth and face, how wuould she grieve? Hypothetically speaking of course.

KC just had to hide a smile when HHJP just stopped JA harshly. Smiled and covered her mouth with her tissue right in the middle of her cry!

This woman is not a psychiatrist...how can she even comment on this, even if it is a hypothetical, and 22 is not a "young girl" it is a young women.

This women is basing everything on anecdotal stories. no psychiatrist would agree that her ideas are valid.

The Anthony's are far from the type that she is describing. They had nothing even resembling a conspiracy of silence. They were all talking and talking and talking some more. This is outright hokus pokus.

Did the witness almost go after JA? This sir!!!!! and HHJP stopped her?

@TennisLaw Diana Tennis
Assume I am screaming in my head.
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

I am again in total disbelief that Casey has now worked up some tears, yet sat stone faced as her father broke down. I'm now speechless---for now

Sorry but my family was a family of deniers also, a cold family that didn't discuss ANYTHING..... and I am the opposite. So how come I didn't turn into someone like ICA?

I feel like I am in the TWILIGHT ZONE-This is just unreal!!

How can this witness even be allowed to testify based on assumptions and hypotheticals? This is absolutely insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici