2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are both in trouble.

Holy moly. HHJP is going to do what he is going to do? Sounds ominous.

1zo7vp3.jpg

JB calling JA The Laughing Man

They are both in trouble.

Yep, he reviewed the tape...OMG! Which side gets the penalty?

George was never allowed to criticize casey or to question her stories. When he questioned her stories, he was admonished not to be "negative". When he actually did investigative work about her job, he was yelled at by Cindy.

I imagine he was frustrated when Caylee was "missing." But he was told that Cindy was taking care of it. Again, he was rendered powerless to cut the you know what and to hold casey accountable.

Then the gas cans are stolen. He knew it was casey. He was protesting her lies and stealing in one of the only ways he thought he could. He reported the theft to the police.

This he could get away with because he was not directly accusing casey. :twocents:

I don't think that is out of bounds at all, it makes sense he defers to Cindy. I do think it carries weight with jurors though when a former cop "smells death" but doesn't do anything about it. If Cindy has it under control, then he wouldn't be smelling death. George was shown to be less than forthcoming or outright an outright liar in court, depending on your view.

For better or worse, it does make the door squeak a bit as it opens more to reasonable doubt.

Uh oh. JP sounds exactly like he did when sentencing the others to contempt to court.

HHBP viewed the video - both sides have violated the court's order.

I just hope that HHJP doesn't throw JA in jail and keep the SA down one member.

And yet he just did. Understand: His conduct this morning is potentially grounds for a MISTRIAL, and it is absolutely grounds for a possible appeal. And I say this as someone who has been nothing short of amazed at his performance thus far.

His conduct has been unprofessional in the extreme.

Not really. He just needs to control himself better. JB is the truly unprofessional one and very dishonest to boot.

viewed the video

nail biter

needless to say

response on behalf of both violates court order

JA pretty serious now.

CM wants to see it now

They are both in trouble. Now Mason wants to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss mustang