2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....and maybe GA started caring about GA after his daughter's opening statement claimed he had his PENIS in her mouth when she was in 8th grade !

If I were GA at this point I would really go to town and knock this man out!!

A little glimmer of hope that JB has some amount of decency in him.

I doubt it. He is just taking advantage of the situation, tyring to make his self look good. He's still in trouble for lying before.

Are suicide notes usually about other people? I'd think of all documents, they'd be the most prone to focus on the writer.

Fantasy forensics, fantasy brain tumor, everyone is a liar...but Casey is excused, cuzz she obviously has a reason -- oh and that isn't self-serving...

LOSER

George cares about George??? Don't you mean Casey cares about Casey?

He has a point about he should have been consoling CA!

That is just so very wrong what JB is saying about GA!!

That is the lowest blow.

For Baez to say that George has no paternal instinct, because "he didn't fall on the sword".

Because he wouldn't allow himself to be falsely accused of child molestation.
Because he wouldn't allow himself to be accused of incest with his own daughter.
Because he wouldn't allow himself to be accused of dumping his precious grandbaby's decomposing body in a swamp like garbage.

George deserves better than this.
So does Caylee.

Why can he be allowed to continue to point to GA as the "murderer with the duct tape".
JB is trying his damndest to get a rise out of GA.

Whenever Jose says 'apartment' I want to tell him it's a condo, not an apartment.

The gas can with the duct tape was collected in DECEMBER!!! After Caylee's remains were found when they figured out duct tape was important in this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann