2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMZ has a picture of George and Cindy lounging by a pool at a "resort" in Florida.

I don't think that is them. GA is not that heavy in the chest area for one and the man looks older. Plus do you really think CA would be schleping a cooler around behind her. Also your daughter has just revealed for all the world to hear that GA found the baby in the pool dead because you left the pool ladder up so sitting by a pool in a public area would not be something I think they would be interested in doing. But, then again, we're talking about the A's. FYI: There are probably a million people in Florida that look like that. lol jmo

Synoposis of what I just read in an interview with Guthrie: Mason believes that she was telling the truth when it came to being uninvolved in the death of her child. Mason met with Anthony in her home weeks before he officially became a member of the defense team. Even at that time he believed her story.

Really? Am I reading this correctly? They knew when she was out on bail that it was an accidental drowning?

They do. They have a state sales tax. Not sure that would apply though.

The state would need a state income tax, I haven't lived in FL since 1999, but back then there was no state income tax. Sales tax is only paid when you go out and buy stuff as far as I know.

Shouldn't her lawyer have held back taxes? Did her parents have power of attorney? How is it Casey's fault the taxes didn't get paid? She never saw the $$ :truce:
eta: I agree she owes it.

Oh well, that's what happens when you hire a shady lawyer....Hi- JB!!:floorlaugh:

TMZ has a picture of George and Cindy lounging by a pool at a "resort" in Florida.

I agree with the others it doesn't look like them. I don't blame them though if it is them. Would you REALLY want to be home with everyone driving past your house? I know I wouldn't.

Synoposis of what I just read in an interview with Guthrie: Mason believes that she was telling the truth when it came to being uninvolved in the death of her child. Mason met with Anthony in her home weeks before he officially became a member of the defense team. Even at that time he believed her story.

Really? Am I reading this correctly? They knew when she was out on bail that it was an accidental drowning?

Wow. Were her parents present during that conversation?

I think there is a list of 12 people in Pinellas County who should be asked if they are ready for a long term house guest.

I agree with the others it doesn't look like them. I don't blame them though if it is them. Would you REALLY want to be home with everyone driving past your house? I know I wouldn't.

I'm leaning towards it being them. The picture was taken with a powerful long distance zoom lens, then kinda blown up, I think all of the enhancement distorted how they look. It sure looks like Cindy's hair. lol

I think there is a list of 12 people in Pinellas County who should be asked if they are ready for a long term house guest.

OMG! How perfect! They could each keep her for a year, what a lovely gift for them and their decision.

Wow. Were her parents present during that conversation?[/QUOTE

I can't believe that if either of them were present, that they would have left Caylee in the swamp. Never know, but if they were, maybe that is why Cindy sent the PI's to look for the remains.

Interesting! I'm trying to remember when he joined her DT.

I'm not sure what this issue is here. This is a forum for discussion, by folks who have differing opinions. I am responsible for my opinions only and I choose to vent my anger because the verdict, reached by 12 people who IMO, chose not to discuss the evidence or the testimony of the witnesses is to me pure bunk. My anger will not influence anyone to do harm to the Anthony's or if it does, that is not my responsibility. I am responsible for me and my opinions and I am unhappy with this verdict, so I choose to vent.

You are content.

This forum does not expect people to behave like sheep all heading in the same direction, with one thought. I'm happy to hear other people's opinions about the verdict and won't criticize anyone who doesn't agree with me. That is both my right and theirs. An earned freedom.

I LOVED your post LG, was trying to formulate my own reply when I came across yours and you stated it much better than I could have. Thank you :)

also too.. if I might add one thing. Anyone advising others to leave Casey alone now... probably should think at length why they are on a website and thread.. so completely devoted to NOT leaving her alone before they chastize others for doing the same. As always.. MOO

Pat

There must be a mistake. KC returned to jail on October 14, 2008. Mason did not become an official member until ALyons decided to leave which was after the fraud hearing in December of 2009. Remember the letters came out around the time AL left, so I think it was February/March timeframe. If CM met KC at home it was before October 14, 2008 and he then made a statement to the media, after that date, that he believed KC was guilty. So there is something wrong with that statement. Senior moment or misquote???? The above are guestimates on the timeframe but close.

I have to laugh. JB is saying that he believes the story KC told him....which one??? First, it was the nanny, then the "sippy cup" gang, now my mom left the ladder down, left both doors open in the back and my dad covered it up and told her not to call 911. And, of course, she would need to find a place to hide out because we want people to think everything is normal.

I sometimes think that this was the whole plan from the beginning and when Dr. Spitz met with the A's at the house, after Caylee's remains were found, the drowning possibility was placed in Dr. Spitz' head by defense. That is why they did not want SA to get a report from the doctor. Had SA gotten one, they would have known where JB was headed all along. GA bought it, tells RC sealing his fate.

What bothers me is if the A's knew why would they have gone on TV and pointed fingers at everyone? Take in money for a missing Caylee? Call TES in. Just CA's telephone call to T. Miller suggests that she did not want them to search for a dead Caylee because CA already knew Caylee "drowned"? All those contributions were based on a lie? Were people scammed out of their money? We could see the signs that the A's suspected Caylee was not alive. Little things slipped out, CA saying "She's not in the woods" for one.

If KC told KB it was an accidential drowning, given his own statement about "in the end we would understand" I don't understand why he didn't tell the A's not to set up a foundation to collect funds for a missing Caylee. Did he willfully contribute to some of those statements about finding Caylee knowing she was dead?

I do not think this is over by a long shot. I hope the media realizes that the stories are not with the A's. The stories are a challenge for a good journalist to unlock the lies which have been presented to the public by this family. Hope someone out there makes this their priority to out all the liars in this case. It's a classic all right. jmo

I LOVED your post LG, was trying to formulate my own reply when I came across yours and you stated it much better than I could have. Thank you :)

also too.. if I might add one thing. Anyone advising others to leave Casey alone now... probably should think at length why they are on a website and thread.. so completely devoted to NOT leaving her alone before they chastize others for doing the same. As always.. MOO

Pat

:clap: :rocker: :tyou:

"Believed her story"? Which one? There have been so many!

Wow. Were her parents present during that conversation?

Not sure they would have all fit in the bathroom.... lol (That is where, supposedly, JB would take KC to talk to her when he came to the home. He would turn on the fan. Also Tracy said CA went into the bathroom with KC before KC came out with the JBP story of Zanny knocking her down). High tech bug buster....lol

FYI: Mason joined the team in early March 2010. No way he met with KC in her home...

Not sure they would have all fit in the bathroom.... lol (That is where, supposedly, JB would take KC to talk to her when he came to the home. He would turn on the fan. Also Tracy said CA went into the bathroom with KC before KC came out with the JBP story of Zanny knocking her down). High tech bug buster....lol

FYI: Mason joined the team in early March 2010. No way he met with KC in her home...

He was saying the same thing on the Today Show this morning.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43710549#43710549

I don't know how the person interviewing him refrained from smacking him in the head, I know I would not have been that strong!! I do not believe the story he tells about the "stalker" that his rude gesture was intended for. He asked the women if they had their period???? I think Cheney Mason needs a psych eval as much as Casey....seriously, something is wrong with that man!!!

I do not think this is over by a long shot. I hope the media realizes that the stories are not with the A's. The stories are a challenge for a good journalist to unlock the lies which have been presented to the public by this family. Hope someone out there makes this their priority to out all the liars in this case. It's a classic all right. jmo

I would love to see Mark Fuhrman do an expose; he has met the Anthony's and been in their home, going back to the beginning. And...he has also been involved in another case with a very unpopular verdict!!!

He was saying the same thing on the Today Show this morning.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43710549#43710549

I don't know how the person interviewing him refrained from smacking him in the head, I know I would not have been that strong!! I do not believe the story he tells about the "stalker" that his rude gesture was intended for. He asked the women if they had their period???? I think Cheney Mason needs a psych eval as much as Casey....seriously, something is wrong with that man!!!

Okay, CM said he met with KC shortly before he joined the team, went to her home, toured her room. Not that he met with her at home. The way he runs his sentences on that is what it sounds like but it is not what he said or meant. I have to disagree with what he said about her family testifying against her on the stand. They were very pro KC.

Interestingly CM feels she will, at some point, renew her relationship with LA but not her parents. I don't see that happening. For LA, too much at stake. He clearly wants to be far away from his matter. I hope he gets his life back together and he gets his job back. This whole family have destroyed themselves to protect a "spitful......." well, you know. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa