2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can if you're not in jail. She's going to have a hard time getting one in the middle of the night on Sunday morning. LOL

If she has one, I'd suggest someplace like Thailand. Anyplace where she can legally "entertain" men for money, since that's her only known skill. She can continue to call herself an event planner.

I think her lawyer could apply for it. Not sure but anything here is possible!
unfortunately

OMG then WHY DID YOU SIGN THE *&^%$%^& FORM, MISTER 11?? didnt you hear your conscience screaming for you to listen???

:sick:

One word: SEQUESTRATION.

It shouldn't be allowed in a long trial like this. Marcia Clark wrote a poignant article posted on the Daily Beast about the psychology of sequestration.

Can't make a difference either way regarding KC, legally at least. Maybe they are going after Cindy or George..Or someone else...I mean..KC is clear, so let's go after who the jury thinks is involved..
I don't really think GA was part of a coverup...But I do believe he and CA, and maybe even LA and who knows who else, lied extensively to get KC off..So, at this point, I am all for the whole lot of them being prosecuted until we find out the truth. I realize I am reaching ......really reaching..But, this is a hot mess, and nothing will surprise me.

JMO but my gut is the news conference will be an appeal for peace and calm.
If someone were getting charged, I think we would see the prosecution or the Sheriff himself.

As I said, JMO.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...sting-greta-van-susteren-says.html#more-40795

Casey Anthony: Jury foreman a decent guy who said Anthony was disgusting, Greta Van Susteren says

Van Susteren said the foreman was worried about his two dogs.

Oh Gawd, just shoot me now!!!

Yeah, I read that too. Isn't that just great? His dogs are more important than spending a few extra hours seeking justice for a two year old child and seeing that the child's killer pays. Just the fact that he has the gall to even say that out loud shows me he has about as much sense as a goat. Grrrrrr....

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43710549#43710549
---cheney mason @ 7:45

“I do believe her story. I believed it from the first time I met her which was several weeks before I was actually formally on the team. I went to her home, her room where all the photographs are, and talked with her.
And i have never, for one minute, had any doubt at all, she did not kill her child".

..now, we know, or had been told, that CM joined the defense team on march 18/2010, the day of the indigency hearing...when they "formally made the big announcement".

..according to him now-----he was around and talking with kc, in her bedroom ( which would have had to have been october 14/2008 or before ) since she's never been back "home" since.

..hmmm...so he was pulling the baez puppet strings all along?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43710549#43710549
---cheney mason @ 7:45

“I do believe her story. I believed it from the first time I met her which was several weeks before I was actually formally on the team. I went to her home, her room where all the photographs are, and talked with her.
And i have never, for one minute, had any doubt at all, she did not kill her child".

..now, we know, or had been told, that CM joined the defense team on march 18/2010, the day of the indigency hearing...when they "formally made the big announcement".

..according to him now-----he was around and talking with kc, in her bedroom ( which would have had to have been october 14/2008 or before ) since she's never been back "home" since.

..hmmm...so he was pulling the baez puppet strings all along?

clever turn of words. he did "go to her home" he did "go to her room" and he did "talk with her", just not all at the same time :p

JMO but my gut is the news conference will be an appeal for peace and calm.
If someone were getting charged, I think we would see the prosecution or the Sheriff himself.

As I said, JMO.

bobkealingbob kealing
To answer questions about the case “@jlangdale: @bobkealing Any clue what the conference is about? #Caseyanthony”

51 minutes ago
»

image_normal.jpg

bobkealingbob kealing
Top sheriff's investigators in the #Caseyanthony case will hold news conference tomorrow including John Allen and Yuri Melich.

I think they are going to take her out of the country for a while!!

:waitasec: How about Iran ... Afghanistan ... somewhere in the Middle East ...

Know what I mean ? :innocent:

:waitasec:

The jury has not been made public except for those that decided to do interviews. So Juror 12 decides that she needs to leave the state "for her safety" and her husband decides that it is a good idea to talk to the media about his wife leaving? Husband must not like his wife very much to "out" her like that to the media. If the wife knew that this would be the reaction to the verdict that the jury came to and she did not agree with the verdict, then why not hold out and hang the jury? Is she really more afraid of 11 other people that were on the jury with her than she is the rest of the state (nation or counrty for that matter) that she decided to just go along with the not guilty verdict? From what I read no one has threatened this juror, we don't even know who she is, and yet she "fled the state" anyway.....WITHOUT her husband. Seems rather odd to me that this woman is so afraid that she had to leave the state but not afraid enough to take her husband with her. Maybe (and this is just my opinion and thoughts about it) juror 12 wanted to get away from her husband before she was on this jury and this was the perfect way to leave without it being "her fault". :shrug:

LOL, TM003.
As for the jurors, I hope they have the image of Caylee's skull with duct tape over it for the rest of their lives as they try to sleep at night.
I will NEVER forgive them for what they did and I hope others don't either.

I have to turn off Greta's show. I'm dine listening to the jurors. Even if the foreman is explaining himself pretty well. Mason will be on shortly, so it's best to bail now. lol

One word: SEQUESTRATION.

It shouldn't be allowed in a long trial like this. Marcia Clark wrote a poignant article posted on the Daily Beast about the psychology of sequestration.

I don't know what the answer is, but I do agree that sequestering a jury for weeks or months on end is not a good idea. With all of the changes in the world in the past two decades, technology-wise, people are just too used to being in constant contact with other people...and if all they have is each other, locked in hotel rooms or restaurants, they will connect and communicate and form bonds. I don't know if it worked better or differently in the "old days" but this trial, if nothing else, can be used as a study for sequestration, perhaps. If it is going to be done, it has to be all the way, i.e. so that each juror has a guard outside their door, if necessary, to keep them from talking in private with each other.

If these jurors truly had not spoken about the case prior to last Monday, then it should have taken far longer than it did (11 hours) just to let off steam, talking about the case at last. They should have been tripping over each other to get their words out.

I have heard so many TH's say how "seriously" a jury takes their responsibility.Apparently this jury didn't. No one should have been pursuaded to change their mind, they should have kept on deliberating, asking questions, looking at evidence, going back and forth and if they couldn't come to an agreement (not after just 10-11hrs) they should have informed the judge of their situation. I just read somewhere on this thread that at one hr they were 6-6 and then the next hr they had a verdict of not guilty!!! How the heck does that happen??? Six people just caved in after one hr and came up with a verdict??? Something was just not right. This jury was ready to go home at any cost....even little Caylee's :(

Must be some "official" attempt to quiet the outrage - who ever heard about a sitting judge commenting on anything.

If that's what he's saying - God knows I respect the man but I'm not buying it Stan. Nice try though...still very angry....

Okay - just saw the "official" news release and he is saying exactly the opposite! He says whenever he thinks of the verdict it throws for a "loop". Circumstantial evidence is still evidence and there is rarely a camera filming the killing or abuse of a child.

So in other words, he also does not like the jury verdict! Whew sounds more like the Stan we know and love!

Stan was supposed to be the sitting judge in this case. But the DT found out that he said that KC and the truth were parted.
He had to recuse himself. How different this might have turned out if this fair man had served. I didn't trust "Hill of a bean" ever...

She sold pictures of Caylee to ABC for $200, 000 or so, we don't know if there were any other deals out there.

I think it was $250,000 and Baez sold them on her behalf but it was a taxable sale. Unfortunately it appears that Baez didn't hold this money in trust for her so she could pay her taxes. So this will be interesting as it unfolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa