2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the garbled cell phone interview last night. I think the counseling and treatment remark is JB speak for PR Firm and a spa treatment.
It was so pathetic. He knows now that his cash cow is an unmarketable product. What I heard was a pimp who can't sell his goods and took offense at the TV producer saying he was going to buy his client for 1 million and sell her for 3. That had to really bruise JB's ego.
I took delight in his garbled rant claiming that his client has a right to make money. (Sickening that she is trying to use Caylee to do this.)
I believe GR gave JB a platform last night to put the word out to media types. "Please call me!" He wants People Magazine, NBC, ABC, etc. He is used to the top dogs. He doesn't want to have to settle for some no name TV producer with money in Cayman Islands.

I hope both pimp and unmarketable product heard Judge Pirro. I'm sure he did, since he heard the TV guy. Brava, Judge P. You nailed it!

I heard the garbled cell phone interview last night. I think the counseling and treatment remark is JB speak for PR Firm and a spa treatment.
It was so pathetic. He knows now that his cash cow is an unmarketable product. What I heard was a pimp who can't sell his goods and took offense at the TV producer saying he was going to buy his client for 1 million and sell her for 3. That had to really bruise JB's ego.
I took delight in his garbled rant claiming that his client has a right to make money. (Sickening that she is trying to use Caylee to do this.)
I believe GR gave JB a platform last night to put the word out to media types. "Please call me!" He wants People Magazine, NBC, ABC, etc. He is used to the top dogs. He doesn't want to have to settle for some no name TV producer with money in Cayman Islands.

I hope both pimp and unmarketable product heard Judge Pirro. I'm sure he did, since he heard the TV guy. Brava, Judge P. You nailed it!

I'm luving it!

LOL LOL They say it was a blackout in NYC that knocked Mason off the air on the Today show right after this statement by him:

“There’s people that are going to be to upset based a lot on their ignorance or intolerance,” Mason said. “The lynch mob mentality — that will subside.”

Want to bet what really happened is he probably started foaming at the mouth, mumbling and shot the double bird to the audience?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)&utm_content=Twitter

JVM said on her show last night that several friend reporters told her that JB is texting them offering to sell photographs of Casey's first days out of jail. JB stated to the reporters that she was carrying a camera around with her to take pictures to sell. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE HATE HER EVEN MORE!!! I hope nobody is tempted and buys the photographs but I am sure there is someone out that who will. AND I think it is ridiculous that JB is doing the selling for her.

RBBM:

:waitasec: Hmmm ... now THAT sounds like DESPERATION to me ... if CFCA has to take her "own" pictures of "herself" for $$$$$ ... then what about all these "deals" that are in the works ?

:waitasec::waitasec:

I'm luving it!

Me, too! He sounded frushtrated, and so angry he couldn't even shwallow!

I don't think anyone is going to pay out big bucks for any pictures from the unmarketable product. JB and product have to be feeling a bit hopeless, helpless...dreaming as they left the jail that fame and fortune was "close."

I'll bet those pictures of herself will consist of her holding a phone to her ear and mouthing the words"Call me..."

I think Jose is operating on the fly, as even though it has been two weeks, that is very little time to figure out what to do when he expected her to be convicted and sentenced to at least 15-30 years. Beth K. said this morning that whether he likes it or not, he is all Casey has now and she will turn to him for everything until and unless she either has funds to pay for help, or perhaps gets married. He may have told his wife and family to just hang tight while he deals with her, but honestly may have no idea what to do about her.

I think Jose is operating on the fly, as even though it has been two weeks, that is very little time to figure out what to do when he expected her to be convicted and sentenced to at least 15-30 years. Beth K. said this morning that whether he likes it or not, he is all Casey has now and she will turn to him for everything until and unless she either has funds to pay for help, or perhaps gets married. He may have told his wife and family to just hang tight while he deals with her, but honestly may have no idea what to do about her.
That's probably why in the few interviews of JB after the verdict he keeps on saying how everyone must respect the verdict. It's like some subliminal message.

LOL LOL They say it was a blackout in NYC that knocked Mason off the air on the Today show right after this statement by him:

“There’s people that are going to be to upset based a lot on their ignorance or intolerance,” Mason said. “The lynch mob mentality — that will subside.”

Want to bet what really happened is he probably started foaming at the mouth, mumbling and shot the double bird to the audience?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)&utm_content=Twitter

:floorlaugh: What a great mental picture!!
He is so shameless. I expect rhetoric like his will continue in an effort to try and shame the public into buying the product. Not exactly the way to create a buzz, there CM.

I was watching The Weather Channel this morning, and Al Roker said, "Today is Casey Anthony's second day as a free woman. Hopefully she's fallen into a black hole." :floorlaugh:

I was watching The Weather Channel this morning, and Al Roker said, "Today is Casey Anthony's second day as a free woman. Hopefully she's fallen into a black hole." :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That's probably why in the few interviews of JB after the verdict he keeps on saying how everyone must respect the verdict. It's like some subliminal message.

Like he is telling it to himself?

:waitasec: There should be a LAW that if you are "indicted" by a grand jury for the murder of your child and then stand trial ...

That EVEN IF YOU ARE ACQUITTED you CANNOT PROFIT, in any way whatsoever, from the "murder" of your child !

Just because CFCA was found 'Not Guilty" does NOT mean she is INNOCENT !

I am just so DISGUSTED by the fact that all CFCA, JB, CFCA's "family" and others are only interested in $$$$$ ...

It is so disgusting that they want to CAPITALIZE and PROFIT off of the MURDER of a CHILD !

SICK ... ABSOLUTELY SICKENING !

MOO MOO MOO ...

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think JB is operating on pure greed and CYA mode.

There are thousands of lawyers that would take Casey off his hands in a minute.

He wants to make money off of her.

He wants to re-coop all those thousands of hours he gave free.

I would bet some of the other lawyers signed contracts where they would not write books and would be paid by anything Casey or Jose wrote.

RBBM:

:waitasec: Hmmm ... now THAT sounds like DESPERATION to me ... if CFCA has to take her "own" pictures of "herself" for $$$$$ ... then what about all these "deals" that are in the works ?

:waitasec::waitasec:

What a narcissistic person she is. I take pictures of ME and you buy.
Yeah everyone want to pay money for your pic KC. Get a life if you can.

Well today was my kind of morning. I use Google as my homepage, and on it are the major news sites of NY Times, Fox, Time.com, CNN and the BBC, and of course CBC because I am Canadian.

Not one site had a lead in about CFCA thank you!

Read it and weep Jose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member