2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
WESH 2 News just said it was " an E. Orangr County businessman who befriended the Anthony's and offered to take them with him and his family on their family vacation"
David Deese (Dietz?) was his name (couldn't make out the exact annunciation)

There are people who feel lots of sympathy for the Anthony's. NG for one. And for all we know maybe this man wants to pick their brains and write a book himself. jmo

:waitasec: I wonder if they flew out on Macaluso's private jet! :banghead:

Here's TM's style plane, notice the prop on the front? It's a Pilatus PC-12 per his website.

pilatus_pc12.jpg

Link to the plane in the pictures from WESH news. I'm not seeing a prop on it but I'm no expert, I just had to fly a lot is all and that's the extent of my knowledge. lol

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28633882/detail.html

I have a Missing Child t-shirt from the search that I am seriously considering putting on ebay to try and get some of my VACATION funds back! Please do not throw bricks at me......We held a family meeting at the time and decided that it was better to give than to receive, and that little Caylee needed us.....so my children gave up their VACATION out of the goodness of their hearts....it is time I do something nice for them.....

How much would you get for a t-shirt?

i have seen posts expressing hatred. I have seen posts hoping the anthonys never live
a happy day. Respectfully, that isn't ugliness?? I am not interested in arguing this back and forth because it will get nowhere, but i am just shocked at the behavior in this thread. I understand being upset, and on some level i understand being angry, but my goodness. No one in this thread knows these people and no one in this thread knows their emotional state at this time or any point in time before now.

amen.

Suggesting their house be burned down while they are away is what I would call ugliness, not honesty

I must have missed that post.

This thread is about discussing the Anthony's vacation not other posters . There are 2 ways to deal with posts or posters one would find unacceptable .Put posters on ignore(it's in the CP ) and alert the mods about posts (red triangle at the top right of each post).

:seeya:

There are people who feel lots of sympathy for the Anthony's. NG for one. And for all we know maybe this man wants to pick their brains and write a book himself. jmo

Or maybe he just feels sympathy for them. It is possible.

I have a Missing Child t-shirt from the search that I am seriously considering putting on ebay to try and get some of my VACATION funds back! Please do not throw bricks at me......We held a family meeting at the time and decided that it was better to give than to receive, and that little Caylee needed us.....so my children gave up their VACATION out of the goodness of their hearts....it is time I do something nice for them.....

I would not do it. Folks will just trash your auction and put fake bids on it.
May be a year or so from now. Also check Ebay rules, they might prohibit such an auction.

This is just my wishful thinking but I would love to see an interview with JP giving his "real thoughts" about FCA, G & C, JB and the rest of the DT,the verdict...I would pay for a ticket to watch this........ priceless!!!

Whoever said Crime doesn't pay never met the Anthony family.

Coming in a bit late (weaning myself) but you hit the nail on the head. The A's have been cashing in since day 31 and it angers me greatly. Suspect many others feel the same way.

Private jet, limo = somebody putting big bucks in the A's pocket.

The A's need to pay back the people who donated to all their misc. funds and people like Tim Miller and the slew of lawyers they have had etc. How about the State of Florida who footed the bill for their daughter and the cost of all their lies both in court and out of court and all the manpower for LE? :banghead::banghead:

There is absolutely nothing anyone in the Anthony family could do right now that would not get criticized and ridiculed. If they stayed locked up in their house, they'd be criticized for that. If they went somewhere to stay with extended family, they'd be criticized for that. It's going to take a long, long time for that to stop, but eventually it will. The media and the viewers who eat this stuff up will find something new to entertain themselves with.

So are we supposed to believe that friends and relatives of the A's are supporting them and paying for a vacation for them ?? Seriously ??
I mean we are not just talking about a trip to the Bahamas ... we're talking private jet, limo ... the whole celebrity treatment ...

Sure, I can believe that. I've seen the same thing happen enough in my own life, when an individual or a group of people footed the bill for someone to just get away for a while. It's really not that unusual.

And the whole 'limo' criticism doesn't make any sense to me. People around here take limos to the airport all the time, and I don't mean filthy rich people. It's just the best way to get to the airport and not have to deal with parking. Often it's the cheapest way to go.

Average middle class here - when I go on vacation, I usually take a limo to the airport, and often fly private charter jets. They really are not that expensive at all. I can fly from Melbourne Fl (about 30 miles from Orlando) to the Bahamas round trip for around $350.

Exactly.

I think it's a beautiful gesture...keeping him close. I have a friend who has her daughter's ashes in a heart locket as well. I don't see a thing wrong with it.

I don't either, and I was surprised at how even that has been ridiculed. It wouldn't be my choice, but I think that's up to the individual.

IIRC this isn't the first trip they have taken to "get over the hell they have been through" There are parents who lose children and grandchildren everyday through murder, and or accidents. These people don't take trips. They get counseling, they channel their pain into other things. If they have to make money off of Caylee, maybe they should take that money and give it to St.Judes hospital for children or the Ronald McDonald house. Pullllllllllleeeezzzzzz!

That's not true. Many many many people take trips after the death of a child or parent or other relative. It happens all the time. And I think it can be a very good thing.

I won't be clicking on wesh or whatever it is - don't want any of the vultures involved to profit by as much as one cent

They're hoping people will be outraged and disgusted, because in order for any of them to profit, they have to stir people's emotions, first of all

This ugly saga is sagging at the knees already. And ghouls have invested their cash in it. They want a profit on their investment. Only way they can hope to generate a profit for themselves is to put new life into it

It's backfiring on them. It's already approaching its use-by date. The Ants are a loathed tribe. KC is proving difficult to promote

If CA/GA needed time-out to 'reflect and grieve', they could have rented a chalet on the edge of a national park, or some place similarly private. All CA would need to do would be to dye her trade-mark hair mid-brown, GA too. If they did that, most people wouldn't notice them. But they want to be noticed or at least their backer/owners want for them to be noticed - basically to drum up business for when the rush-job publication of their 'grief' hits the stands

CA and GA are bought and paid for. They're owned. They dance to the tune of their sick owners. All it took to own them, master them, parade them like chimps and expose them as worthless .... was a handful of metal

Now we see CA and GA for what they are --- <mod snip> Shallow, superficial, divorced from whatever genuine emotions they might have been born with. Fascinated by appearances and -- similar to crows -- they're attracted by the bright and shiny and coloured. <snip>

They're not worth wasting emotion upon. They don't even realise how distasteful it is to the more highly evolved, to profit from the murder of their own grandchild. What can you do with creatures like that ? You can't teach them a scrap of good-taste or decency. They lack. They lack the fundamentals. They see nothing wrong in what they're doing and have done. They're not worthy of our interest or disappointment. They're of the same tribe as those who're promoting their disgusting behaviours

We should turn aside -- the way we do when disturbed individuals expose themselves in public

This is just my wishful thinking but I would love to see an interview with JP giving his "real thoughts" about FCA, G & C, JB and the rest of the DT,the verdict...I would pay for a ticket to watch this........ priceless!!!

I have thought the same. As far as I know he has not said a word. I would love to know his thoughts as he read over the jury's verdict. I watched his face, but there was no expression as to how he felt. jmo

Imo, you have to be kidding with this post. It is just out and out hateful and I have to say it. What was he supposed to do Dr. Fessel. He got on the stand and denied it and went through the questioning with Ashton. He was not allowed to do anythng else per Perry's Order! Try sitting in his shoes during that time; lets see how you would do.

It's called "doing anything" to free FCA!!!:maddening:

Here's TM's style plane, notice the prop on the front? It's a Pilatus PC-12 per his website.

pilatus_pc12.jpg

Link to the plane in the pictures from WESH news. I'm not seeing a prop on it but I'm no expert, I just had to fly a lot is all and that's the extent of my knowledge. lol

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28633882/detail.html

It is not a jet, jet engines have no propeller, TM plane is a single engine turbo prop. Still a very nice expensive plane, pressurized etc, but not as fast as a jet.
The Anthonys Bahama trip bird is a jet engine powered plane..

Or maybe he just feels sympathy for them. It is possible.

You are exactly right. And how many people would turn down a free trip to the bahamas on a private jet? I don't think I would. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname