2011.07.29-31 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still thinking about what kind of community service she could perform...

--when she was released, and it was thought she'd be doing that year of probation-----her probation rules were:

Court documents reveal that the she must:
* Meet with a probation officer on the fifth day of every month
* Pay $20 per month toward the cost of supervision, plus a four per cent surcharge
* Not change her residence or employment or leave the county without first getting consent from her probation officer
* Not ‘use intoxicants to excess’. She cannot visit places where intoxicants, drugs or other dangerous substances are unlawfully sold, dispensed or used
* ‘Work diligently at a lawful occupation and support any dependants to the best of your ability’
* Answer her probation officer’s questions promptly
* Not possess marijuana or other controlled substances
* Not knowingly associate with others engaged in criminal acts

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEZT5G3Rvqg&feature=share"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEZT5G3Rvqg&feature=share[/ame]

Casey Anthony: The Great Probation Debate

Diane Diamond hosting for Nancy Grace and thank the Lord they're not harping on what's her face again tonight.......yet.

Talking about the little 5 mos old baby girl missing in Michigan, they still haven't located her.

Baby Kate is such a tragic story and looks like it probably result in further tragedy!!
O/T
They keep talking and referencing Casey Anthony and "pulling a Casey" and if she's watching I can only assume she's screaming-"Why do they keep bringing up my name?":pullhair:"The jury said I'm not guilty!!"
Oh Casey-You're name will forever be used in connection with child abuse and criminals who got away with murder!!:twocents:Get used to it!!:loser:

Personally, I am thrilled they keep showing Flint discussing his offer to Casey for her to strip in his disgusting magazine. It is much better than hearing people speculate about Katie Couric or Oprah or Geraldo or a Dateline Special.

A HUSTLER featured in HUSTLER. Heavily photoshopped of course. But it puts things in the proper perspective. She will be right where she belongs.

Perfect ! How fitting ! And won't mom and dad be proud !!

:clap:

I wish David Felzer would have been allowed to talk. It sounded like he had a lot he wanted to say about KC but JVM drowned him out.

Did anyone happen to watch Larry Flint on Dr. Drew? I didn't want to hear his voice again

Did anyone happen to watch Larry Flint on Dr. Drew? I didn't want to hear his voice again

Only saw a few minutes of it tonight but there was some repeat, you didn't miss much. Hopefully HLN will clean up their act. Read his bio b4 you put this guy on HLN, geez... I already know about his past and who he is now but it's not who I want to elbow with. Oddly, KC and him would mesh, I think. There's some past history of Larry's that KC could relate to and vice versa.

Diane Diamond hosting for Nancy Grace and thank the Lord they're not harping on what's her face again tonight.......yet.

Talking about the little 5 mos old baby girl missing in Michigan, they still haven't located her.

I really like Diane Diamond! I remember her reporting on the Michael Jackson trial in Santa Barbara County, CA, and liked her calm manner and her knowledge. She's a lot like Kathy Belich........researches the facts.

I like the way she's handling the host position on NG - she's letting others talk without talking over them, and she doesn't yell. She needs her own program. :)

I think the media networks are finally realizing that this is a dead horse.
There is no new news and people have grown tired of hearing the rehashing and spinning of old stuff.

I wonder how much their ratings have dropped this last week.

Bashing anyone on physical appearance is a TOS violation. This is at least the 10th warning about the picture of Casey's back that we have issued. We are finished with the warnings so knock it off or TO is going to be issued.

None of us is perfect and it is petty for any of us to be bashing Casey on her skin problem while in prison. Let's get on with facts and not bashing.

Perfect ! How fitting ! And won't mom and dad be proud !!

:clap:

i would not be surprised if hustler did not offer a daughter and mom combo offer- cindy and casey in a centerfold- cindy would never do it - but casey would say- mom double money for us!!lol well , first casey has to talk to her mom before she can say this and that might not ever happen-

i would not be surprised if hustler did not offer a daughter and mom combo offer- cindy and casey in a centerfold- cindy would never do it - but casey would say- mom double money for us!!lol well , first casey has to talk to her mom before she can say this and that might not ever happen-

I say, put the whole famn damily in the centerfold, Mallory also. Let's see what a united family looks like in the buff. Larry Flint would make a fortune and we would have the laugh of our lives.

I heard on the car radio last night that " Casey's defense attorney has denied that the Flynt offer has even been discussed nor would it ever be."

Anyone else hear them make that denial?

I heard on the car radio last night that " Casey's defense attorney has denied that the Flynt offer has even been discussed nor would it ever be."

Anyone else hear them make that denial?

I haven't heard that. Somehow, I would believe Baez on that one. All the scuzz is coming out of the woodwork for a few minutes of media facetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther