2011.07.29-31 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard that. Somehow, I would believe Baez on that one. All the scuzz is coming out of the woodwork for a few minutes of media facetime.

Yes, I noticed that when Jean C pressed Larry F as to what negotiations had taken place with ICA or her representatives he said he wasn't prepared to discuss what talks he'd had.

I say, put the whole famn damily in the centerfold, Mallory also. Let's see what a united family looks like in the buff. Larry Flint would make a fortune and we would have the laugh of our lives.

Oh, the imagery!
Stop it.....

I really like Diane Diamond! I remember her reporting on the Michael Jackson trial in Santa Barbara County, CA, and liked her calm manner and her knowledge. She's a lot like Kathy Belich........researches the facts.

I like the way she's handling the host position on NG - she's letting others talk without talking over them, and she doesn't yell. She needs her own program. :)

I do too! But, one minor disclaimer.... she was on NG recently with her 'exclusive' bombshell interview with Tracy M- 'things she has never told anyone before about ICA'- but as she was discussing her conversations with Tracy M it was like deja vu- it was everything we had heard TM tell LE and that was months ago.. I guess she forgets there are people out there who know this case in detail!

I do too! But, one minor disclaimer.... she was on NG recently with her 'exclusive' bombshell interview with Tracy M- 'things she has never told anyone before about ICA'- but as she was discussing her conversations with Tracy M it was like deja vu- it was everything we had heard TM tell LE and that was months ago.. I guess she forgets there are people out there who know this case in detail!

I have always found Tracy M very annoying. I heard the audio of her LE interview and the giggling almost drove me up the wall. She was on Dr. Drew recently and, although not giggling, she spoke in this breathless, shaky, halting, annoying voice. For a person who spent was it 10 days in the A home, she had very little to report, just the same old, same old. You are right, TM said it all before her. I'm sure there is a book in the works, co-authored with LPadilla and RDick. I, for one, won't be buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa