2012.2.7-Susan's case now being considered a murder investigation*SEARCH WARRANT*

I would think that LE would of known and searched the storage unit before all of this.
Wasn't he a POI???
Geez...........
Yes, let's all hope the answers are there!!!

Also, on JVM right now, JP (in video) said he made smores that night........
camping trip, so he built a fire right???

If they find her there or any evidence then I think lawsuits are in order towards whomever, dropped the ball on obtaining a search warrant.
It cost the lives of two innocent children.

If they find her there or any evidence then I think lawsuits are in order towards whomever, dropped the ball on obtaining a search warrant.
It cost the lives of two innocent children.

I am sorry but I have never heard about a lawsuit against the police for not solving the criminal case or finding evidence. Cause a lot of people would be suing with crime solving rates being as low as they are.

Why did it take the murder/suicide in order to get a search warrant? Something stinks!!!
He was the only suspect his entire life, property and storage spaces should have been searched with a fine tooth comb.
This whole tragedy has left me angry!

ITA----This should have been done months, no years ago. Why now????? Anyone know if this was just brought to LE attention ?

ITA----This should have been done months, no years ago. Why now????? Anyone know if this was just brought to LE attention ?
They had no grounds for a search warrant on his stuff in WA. They had already done a search warrant on all his stuff before he moved up there.

Search and seizure laws are ridiculous, folks. I have a friend who is a deputy in Oregon and she said the book regarding S&S in Oregon is so intimidating that the cops are half afraid to search anyone!

We can't violate anyone's rights now, can we? (sarcasm intended)

http://twitter.com/#!/BenWinslow BenWinslow Ben Winslow
NEW: Search warrant says #JoshPowell withdrew $7k from bank the day before the murder-suicide. @fox13now #findsusan

WTF?!?! What did he do with the $$? Hide it somewhere for his family?

Wow wow and wow.............what a case.....and once again-thanks for Websleuths so we can process.....I have said it before and I say it again-I don't know how cops do it. They really do not get to live a normal life with unfettered thoughts.

I have been taught that the age of reason is seven. After that-there is potential turmoil of all kinds in the human mind. Including the knowledge of right and wrong....being taught by family or community and society at-large.

A human being hired by society to solve terrible crimes people commit after the age of 7-that has to be a calling of a Saint.

http://twitter.com/#!/BenWinslow BenWinslow Ben Winslow
NEW: Search warrant says #JoshPowell withdrew $7k from bank the day before the murder-suicide. @fox13now #findsusan

WTF?!?! What did he do with the $$? Hide it somewhere for his family?

where did he get that amount of money!!
how many can save that much??
he had lawyer bills, moving etc........no work

I guess we can all forget that money can make one happy-this is beyond the pale here. I hope the Investigators get to the bottom of the money!

I'm not terribly hopeful that the storage unit will turn up any clues. I pray I am wrong. I'm just thinking that the same guy who has obviously taken great care in plotting his suicide & the double homicide of his 2 young children and is anal enough to give specific instructions on having his utilities turned off (?!?), has probably removed anything incriminating and/or that might lead to clues in locating Susan. :cry:

Like I said, I pray I am wrong. Like everyone else, I pray there is something...(anything!!)...to shed light on the truth.

Any of the media appearances he did or people magazine. Did he ever do an interview for NE?

Yes, I bet your right, good ole media rights to photos and such

Let's just hope he gave it to his dad for singing lessons.:floorlaugh:

They keep playing clips off him singing on nancy grace, they need to stop, :sick:

Where did that SOB get that kind of money?

Did he give to his family? or to who??? why?
weird. very weird and this case is far from over. Something tells me this is far from the end. Deep dark secrets within the Powell's family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheGingerSnoop
Back