2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

CWW had a sentencing date of Sept 1, 2016....I still have it on my calendar BUT I thought it was changed until after the trisl of JRR and MS. I could not find any media updates....anyone know for sure? Thanks.

CWW's new date for sentencing is December 19th at 1:30pm (8A).

-Nin

-Nin

I know we discussed this before but I've lost my brain these days (or it's in some random envelope, LOL Dmacky). IF CWW messes up, his plea deal is null & void so.... after sentencing takes place prior to MS and JR trial(s) how would CWW's case/sentence be handled?

-Nin

Thanks Nin. So I guess sentencing will take place before the other two go to trial. That is interesting either way. CWW better tell the truth.

Do you know if MS And JRR will be at this sentencing? I hope not...because I think MS will try to intimidate CWW, send him signals, and object at every word.

Thanks

CWW had a sentencing date of Sept 1, 2016....I still have it on my calendar BUT I thought it was changed until after the trisl of JRR and MS. I could not find any media updates....anyone know for sure? Thanks.
Wasn't a stipulation for continuance filed in July where CWW'S attorney, Ms.Parker asked that CWW be sentenced after the trials of JRR and MS? I believe the December date is a status check.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I know we discussed this before but I've lost my brain these days (or it's in some random envelope, LOL Dmacky). IF CWW messes up, his plea deal is null & void so.... after sentencing takes place prior to MS and JR trial(s) how would CWW's case/sentence be handled?

Not sure I understand how CW could mess up? He was placed under oath, when he made his statements. The judge made sure he understood the charges, possible penalties and his trial related rights. The judge accepted CWW's plea.

After sentencing CWW would be able to appeal (miscarriage of justice, habeas corpus/ e.g. constitutional right to effective assistance of council violation or new evidence), even if the judge stated during the sentencing hearing that CWW did not have the right to appeal such conviction based on a guilty plea. That could mean a new trial / new plea.

All my opinion only.

-Nin

The Stipulation doc was posted by Greater Than on July 26. I'm on cell phone so can't provide link.

Wasn't a stipulation for continuance filed in July where CWW'S attorney, Ms.Parker asked that CWW be sentenced after the trials of JRR and MS? I believe the December date is a status check.

It is listed as a regular sentencing hearing at the LCCC. Could be postponed again, yes.

-Nin

At the defense's request and without objection from the state, CWW's sentencing hearing has been rescheduled. A status check has been scheduled for December.

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://matrix.leeclerk.org

Here it is.

-Nin

:lol: mboo thanks for cleverly adding me in there, I really needed a good laugh today!
but... IF by some chance it is in a random envelope (with just a name and a date)
you "m.i.g.h.t.--- a.s.--- w.e.l.l.--- l.e.t. --- i.t. --- g.o." (x 4) because we already know it's empty.

You don't have to worry your pretty little head about CWW changing his mind or messing up his plea deal. The DA already has all they need from him. His plea deal, and everything he confessed to/about how MS set up and planned the murder with him, their burner phones, JR's involvement and every minute about that weekend has already been signed, sealed
(t's all crossed i's dotted) and video taped. SMS and LC Detective Downs, Sgt. Lebid, and all Lee County LE already had this "murderer/MS" figured out with all the evidence they had on this case. They just needed one snake (referencing SMS) to provide them with "substantial assistance" = linking Mark Sievers. CWW was the snake that bit 1st.

noel leon
and Frigga :blowkiss: Thank you for your thoughtful and kind words to me regarding my post (also others who thanked what they said.) You really helped me though a time I wanted to just disappear (like a ninja) :wink: I worked really hard and spent so much time on that stupid post and to have it completely backfire and look like a 1st grader wrote it was so humiliating :blush: I will now ALWAYS preview posts!

I leave you with a quote from AW's stepdad EM's interview with LE about CWW on July 12th. Batch 2, Bates # 5233
EM
"I'm gonna be candid, I don't trust the son of a bit*h and never have"

CWW will not be sentenced until after Mark's trial. That is why they rescheduled it. They have been doing that for over a year

Makes sense....try MS first and make sure CWW testifies. Wish they would set a date for MS.

Can someone explain what was happening today with CWW? Sentencing? Thank you :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back