2015.12.04 DCF Hearing today (Friday) - continued to Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;672867707356897281]https://twitter.com/samsminkWINK/status/672867707356897281[/video]

Plans to leave them with a known sex abuser if he gets arrested..ya that's not gonna happen.

WOW!!! What else are we going to learn about this case?? What fruiting else??? This is so aweful, I have no words. NO COMMENT, MS!!

-Nin

What a peach, the person MS designated to take the girls if he's arrested has a "verified sexual abuse report".

Also a report of medical neglect. MS probably quit paying for health insurance.

Maybe it was one of his swinger friends? :facepalm:

What a peach, the person MS designated to take the girls if he's arrested has a "verified sexual abuse report".

Also a report of medical neglect. MS probably quit paying for health insurance.

Man, this is bottomless!

-Nin

Maybe there will be an arrest soon. I just can't believe the state would put out such information, knowing those children are with him, without having very specific and calculated plans. Surely not...

Oh nice. Send the kids back home for the weekend. What a good safety plan. MS couldn't think of one responsible adult he knew without a sex abuse history to take them in?

Oh nice. Send the kids back home for the weekend. What a good safety plan. MS couldn't think of one responsible adult he knew without a sex abuse history to take them in?

I'm finally speechless.

Seriously. The one thing I did not expect was a continuance. WTH?

Not to dis the MSM...but aren't court proceedings regarding minors off limits?...in terms of filming them? Just curious...

If this monster would simply allow the girls to be with Teresa's family while all of this is going on, in Connecticut and out of the spotlight, they would be safe and sound and free of anxiety! He is truly a monster who is using those beautiful girls as pawns!

If this monster would simply allow the girls to be with Teresa's family while all of this is going on, in Connecticut and out of the spotlight, they would be safe and sound and free of anxiety! He is truly a monster who is using those beautiful girls as pawns!

This. To even keep them in the home where their mother was brutally murdered is cruel in itself, even if he wasn't a suspect.

AR, I am very sorry for you and TS's friends, family and patients having to see all this happening! We need to brace ourselves for pure evil coming out of all this.

Myself, I do not believe any of the "swinging" part! For heavens sake, Dr Sievers was working ALL THE TIME! WHEN would she had engaged in all this? She was prepping the meals at night, they did mot have a chef in years! She had no time for all that, she was busy taking care of the family!! To turn it on TS shows what a monster he is, even if it was true!! For the kids ' sake, he should have not brought it up just to cover his [barn epithet] back!!

-Nin

I have no words. Praying the girls haven't been in the same room as this person with a history of sexual abuse. What was MS thinking? What was his attorney thinking? No one considered this person's background before letting the court know, oh ya don't worry we have a grrrreat plan in place!:notgood:

I would hope that this alarming development would, at the very least, urge the judge to appoint a guardian ad litem to report back to the court on what is really going on. Or appoint the girls' their own attorney for the DCF matter. I mean, clearly MS doesn't have their best interests in mind, medical neglect, wants to leave his daughters with a sexual abuser.

"Sievers made custody arrangements in case of his incarceration, but the person he chose was denied due to having a vertified sexual abuse report, the DCF attorney said." - Verified Sexual Abuse Report????? Are you effing kidding MEEEE???? What good parent would place their children with someone like that. And don't tell me he didn't know about the abuse report. What a freak!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven