2015.12.29 Breaking News!!! New Discovery Docs now released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very informative article! The drug Adderall that CWW obtained from his brother-in-law before driving to Florida is considered Meth!!

Been watching Wink News since 7:00 am (EST) and everything they're reporting is pretty much old news. Maybe they're still reading the docs.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to see what comes from everything seized from storage. It must have been pretty important to keep since CWW and AW were barely able to buy groceries. The monthly payment on the storage unit had to be about 75.00 or so?

JMO, what if MS sent those videos to hurt TS? I agree the alternative explanation is irrelevant, but what if MS sent those videos as punishment because he was upset with TS for the lack of sex?:moo: More believable IMO.

I agree with this--it is more plausable to me

I would hope so, FGS! :floorlaugh:

I mean.... I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that she actually said this out loud to a detective. :facepalm:

I just cackled LOUDLY at the thought of Wayne reading this for the first time! :lol: :lol: :lol: And Mark....I'm sure he was insulted. :snooty:

Wayne and JR may resemble Dumb & Dumber but ANGIE?!? I don't even know what to say other than she really needs to just come clean and wash her hands of these guys because she TOTALLY sucks at "helping" them "cover-up". These people are something else...

I can't believe she even said this?? So we know of course she had sex with him...and I know she does remember it too. Probably wasn't even the first time.
I still can't wrap my head around her saying that Mark dated not only her MOTHER who is 17 years older than him, but her aunt as well? Lilibet was wright right, you just can't make this $hit up.
How many people live in Hillsboro anyway? It sounds like a population of about 10 men and 4 women.

And I totally agree beach, she's definitely not very good at all with "helping" CWW cover his tracks. I realize she has had a very hard life, but come on! Is she that desperate for "love" ? (I use that word very loosely)
I don't know what CWW's "reason" was for marrying her so quickly, but I highly doubt that love was in the equation. I don't think that monster is capable of love.

ETA ~I'm so far behind! My apologies' to all who are way ahead of me :blush:

<snipped>

WTF?!?!!!

Angie needs to come clean because she will be ANNIHILATED under cross-examination. She sounds horrible even in print! I've never seen such a ridiculous statement.

BBM
\http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30847772/...g#.VoMP2kafZJk Sounds like she is going to use PTSD in defense of her actions, she claims she lost a baby 4 mos. ago and is having a "hard time remembering things".

JMO: Funny how a person can remember events that are favorable to themselves or a loved one soooo clearly, while other events, which may paint themselves or a loved one in a bad light, are soooo foggy, hazy, and difficult to recall (i.e. sleeping with your fiance's "brother from another mother" the night before your wedding or where exactly your new husband is going on his "business" trip).

FWIW: I keep seeing that awkward picture of MS hugging AW at the wedding, and how close his hand was to her breasticles...

It will be interesting to see what comes from everything seized from storage. It must have been pretty important to keep since CWW and AW were barely able to buy groceries. The monthly payment on the storage unit had to be about 75.00 or so?
Yeah, I shutter to think what's on the archaic VHS tapes found.

Oh lordy, don't even get me started on this. lolol

I have been totally baffled by the way these docs are being released. Of course, the redactions take time to do but I will never understand not sending them electronically (upon receipt of payment), or even load them on a cd and have those available for pick-up or courier. In my point of view, they are causing themselves a ton more work, which leads to delays. Heck, I still don't understand why the SA is releasing them instead of us buying them from the Lee Co. Clerk. That said, our contact there has been extremely professional and very accommodating. Every office staff has their way of doing things. As the old saying goes, "when in Rome, do as the Romans' do."....

The transcriber and/or the agency holding the docs makes lots of money per copy, as was explained to me by a Florida citizen who worked within the justice system there.

And Angie didn't even get a tee-shirt!!! WAKE UP, ANGIE!!!

That deserves a drumroll Beach :drumroll:

So far, this is my nomination for the "post of of the day"

The transcriber and/or the agency holding the docs makes lots of money per copy, as was explained to me by a Florida citizen who worked within the justice system there.

My wife worked for Pasco County Clerks in Florida untill 2 years ago--They charge 1.00 a page for hard copy and electonically but it might have changed in the last 2 years.

Well, Ive pointed out who has had sex with who a few times, but those posts keep getting deleted. Im sure alcohol and or drugs like rohypnols are used. Those two seem to have a way to get these women to do these things and then defend them afterwards, even when it goes against their own self-interests...

JMO
1) Extreme addicts will do ANYTHING for drugs or money.
2) Stimulants, especially meth, increases sexual promiscuity as well as deviant behavior.
3) Compromising videos and photos are a great bargaining tool...just saying, not defending.

I am even more sickened by MS's actions of sending videos of his affairs to his wife!
This guy gets creepier with every new revelation about him!

Just think what TS was living in or thru or with! This marriage was in deep trouble and the intimacy side had ended, so MS sent her tapes of his rendezvous. JMO. I imagine she could have cared less, it was his childish narcissistic side showing her he could get what he wanted.
One can only imagine the verbal abuse that TS took from MS! She was living in a he77ish nightmare and we only know bits and pieces! IMO.

Please get those Precious girls out of his control. NOW

Apparently, she had her own reasons for staying. I would not have, especially knowing I could support myself and the girls. Maybe she was trying to stick it out until the youngest girl was 18. Maybe she did not want MS to have visitation with the girls at his own place, worried of what they might be exposed to. We may never know.

My wife worked for Pasco County Clerks in Florida untill 2 years ago--They charge 1.00 a page for hard copy and electonically but it might have changed in the last 2 years.

It is the court recorders who make the money, according to my friend. One copy per lawyer, police agency, etc.

Every time the news reports "They have arrested......" I keep hoping it is MS. But this time it was Bill Cosby.

Yes. This is the thing - it is not that I ever doubted you susnoat. However, at the time, I felt like it might have been TMI of a past history that had no real bearing on their current relationships. All I ask is this - we have no less that 10 verified insiders (Sievers & Bolin). Additionally, there are several others that I know who have chosen not to be verified. I would NEVER confirm how any of these people are related/connected to others but I beg of everyone to assume that ALL families may be represented here.

So, considering this new info please feel free to enlighten us. I would like to respectfully ask that you choose your words with care and try to describe it as gently as possible because we never know who may be learning something new for the first time about their loved one.

I hope that makes sense. Sorry if it sounds a bit cryptic. It is certainly not my intention. Just food for thought. :)

These new revelations do come as a surprise to AW's family. From what I have heard AW never mentioned any of this to her family that I know of anything concerning the night before the wedding. And to make it worse she is living in the town that was just evacuated do to Mo river flooding.

I can't believe she even said this?? So we know of course she had sex with him...and I know she does remember it too. Probably wasn't even the first time.
I still can't wrap my head around her saying that Mark dated not only her MOTHER who is 17 years older than him, but her aunt as well? Lilibet was wright right, you just can't make this $hit up.
How many people live in Hillsboro anyway? It sounds like a population of about 10 men and 4 women.

And I totally agree beach, she's definitely not very good at all with "helping" CWW cover his tracks. I realize she has had a very hard life, but come on! Is she that desperate for "love" ? (I use that word very loosely)
I don't know what CWW's "reason" was for marrying her so quickly, but I highly doubt that love was in the equation. I don't think that monster is capable of love.

ETA ~I'm so far behind! My apologies' to all who are way ahead of me :blush:
From what I could ascertain on FB, I think AW moved from Valley Park, MO to CWW's trailer in Hillsboro, MO quite a few months prior to her marriage to CWW. I figure CWW saw her as a meal ticket. She had a job; he didn't.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My comment regarding MS sending tapes to TS came from the documents just released. So, I guess it is anybody's guess as to when or why it was done. TS does not seem to be the the type of person who would have engaged in the swinging world, IMO. To me, it is all MS telling lies to cover up what he knew LE would find and to tarnish TS reputation! What a couple chooses to do is their business, no one else's.

Have you ever lived with a narcissist? I have and was describing just a tiny piece of what TS had to be living as her marriage was deteriorating. One can call it living with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde! I am sure she was an outstanding Mother, never questioned that.

We should probably keep our personal morals out of this. Maybe they were both into the swinging life? Maybe they both loved to watch videos of their spouse with another? Frankly; that's immaterial...I truly believe that TS was a good mother.

We need to focus on the fact that TS was murdered in the most vile way. Justice is coming (although a little late - IMO). The next emergency issue is the kids

I am even more sickened by MS's actions of sending videos of his affairs to his wife!
This guy gets creepier with every new revelation about him!

Just think what TS was living in or thru or with! This marriage was in deep trouble and the intimacy side had ended, so MS sent her tapes of his rendezvous. JMO. I imagine she could have cared less, it was his childish narcissistic side showing her he could get what he wanted.
One can only imagine the verbal abuse that TS took from MS! She was living in a he77ish nightmare and we only know bits and pieces! IMO.

Please get those Precious girls out of his control. NOW

These new revelations??? do come as a surprise to AW's family. From what I have heard AW never mentioned any of this to her family that I know of anything concerning the night before the wedding. And to make it worse she is living in the town that was just evacuated do to Mo river flooding.???

MIKEINMO: Thank you immensely for your "boots on the ground" insight on the situation. Not that I want to go "all biblical" on ya' right now....BUT A FLOOD??? REALLY???
A deluge of water was sent by God, to destroy and cleanse the earth. ... of man that led to the great flood was the seeking of mates based on carnal and sensual ... Genesis 6:1-8
(Who was the brilliant poster who wrote, "You can't make this stuff up!")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11