2016.01.07 Discovery Docs Batch 3 - Crime Scene Images included

Yes, but not usually this type of pry bar. This type is for light carpentry. IMO, it would damage the tire and mar the rim. Do an image Google for motorcycle pry bar and you'll see the difference.

Thanks! I noticed that and just assumed that the ones in the images were part of cheap accessory packs.

Yes, but not usually this type of pry bar. This type is for light carpentry. IMO, it would damage the tire and mar the rim. Do an image Google for motorcycle pry bar and you'll see the difference.

BBM. Somewhat relevant thought - did anyone else notice that most of the pictures hanging in the house appeared to be 1. off center or 2. a little too low? I did, mainly because it reminded me of my handy work. I'm probably about 2 inches taller than TS.

Back to the pry bar. If MS couldn't hang pictures for TS, then what kind of carpentry work could this useless bum be bothered with? Why so many hammers laying about, the crow bar?

BBM. Somewhat relevant thought - did anyone else notice that most of the pictures hanging in the house appeared to be 1. off center or 2. a little too low? I did, mainly because it reminded me of my handy work. I'm probably about 2 inches taller than TS.

Back to the pry bar. If MS couldn't hang pictures for TS, then what kind of carpentry work could this useless bum be bothered with? Why so many hammers laying about, the crow bar?

Yes, it appeared as though the photos were hung haphazardly. I just assumed it was the result of either TS hanging the photos at her eye level. Or MS hanging photos with the help of the girls.

Idk, I'm OCD about picture hanging and would never do it on a big wall with multiple prints without help. So maybe MS hung the photos at TS's level because she was the one standing back telling him to move the photo up an inch.

Most guys respect and take care of their tools. Then again most guys also maintain their vehicles...

When I got married I entered the marriage with my own tools and so did my husband. Not that unusual to have extra tools. MS may have inherited tools from his dad as well.

Yes, it appeared as though the photos were hung haphazardly. I just assumed it was the result of either TS hanging the photos at her eye level. Or MS hanging photos with the help of the girls.

Idk, I'm OCD about picture hanging and would never do it on a big wall with multiple prints without help. So maybe MS hung the photos at TS's level because she was the one standing back telling him to move the photo up an inch.

Most guys respect and take care of their tools. Then again most guys also maintain their vehicles...

When I got married I entered the marriage with my own tools and so did my husband. Not that unusual to have extra tools. MS may have inherited tools from his dad as well.

Most people own tools for basic home improvement, but MS doesn't strike me as the type who picks up a hammer often.:moo:

I'm going to post a question on AmazonRain's thread.:thinking:

Most people own tools for basic home improvement, but MS doesn't strike me as the type who picks up a hammer often.:moo:

Nope. I've encountered those type. For me, it's always been a "turn-off,"

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So since the crow bar seems randomly placed, what about those gloves? Typical type of glove, if any, for riding in FL weather?

I agree MS doesn't strike me as having much DIY experience. The photos revealed a home in need of a little TLC and maintenance. But everyone I know owns basic tools. I'm guessing any tools MS owned came from his dad. It seems like anything of value he brought to the marriage (guns) he inherited.

Nope. I've encountered those type. For me, it's always been a "turn-off,"

My brother, myself, and my son did not grow up with a dad. So, from personal experience, I think men adapt in their own way and it shouldn't be judged.
I'm not saying in the very least MS should be given a free pass, but, just to keep our minds open.

there is a picture i have tried and tried to find of a side view, taken from the outside, of mark's van. on the bottom right hand corner i could swear i saw a lighter. the big kind used ordinarily for starting a grill. that is definitely something that someone must want handy to smoke a doobie or meth. unless he smokes cigarettes. does anyone know if he smokes cigarettes?

there is a picture i have tried and tried to find of a side view, taken from the outside, of mark's van. on the bottom right hand corner i could swear i saw a lighter. the big kind used ordinarily for starting a grill. that is definitely something that someone must want handy to smoke a doobie or meth. unless he smokes cigarettes. does anyone know if he smokes cigarettes?

I'm not sure but I can tell you this; I know plenty of smokers but don't know one that uses a grill electronic lighter to light their cigs.

I'm not sure but I can tell you this; I know plenty of smokers but don't know one that uses a grill electronic lighter to light their cigs.

JMO, if someone smokes cigs they're more likely to have a regular lighter at all times. The sometimes pot smoker, on the other hand, doesn't have a constant need for a lighter but may have a grill and therefore one of these laying around.

I use big BIC grill lighters specifically to light candles without getting wax all over my hand. Plus I hate the thumb switch on regular little lighters.

One would think it would be easier to break in thru a doggy door that to stage a break in on a solid, dead bolted side garage door. And less of a chance of witnesses breaking in the doggy door---backyard location, high fenced yard in the back.

The word numbskulls is too kind.....

You know, I am wondering now, if they indeed came through the sliding doors. But not through that one,through this one:

Seems very much "out of sync". Check the very right panel. Sometimes the panels go wild, when they are off the slides and can be easy to break into! Also, this non-closing could have been a reason the alarm would not work in Stay mode! The perimeter was compromised and it would have had to be bypassed in order to function according to the manual. The one front panel to the left seems to be a screen panel by the way.

-Nin

Attachments

• Bates number 28792 sliding door out of sync.png
    Bates number 28792 sliding door out of sync.png
    462.9 KB · Views: 391
Uh, looks like both panels, right and left, are extra screen doors in this photograph. The reflection suggests structure. Can't say now the main sliders are out of sync. That's just the screen panels, if that's what it is. -Nin

-Nin

Attachments

• sliding door lanai living room out of sync.png
    sliding door lanai living room out of sync.png
    908.5 KB · Views: 279
NIN I wondered the same thing. Because of the pics taken of the yard gate with the little red flags. I will try to find the photos and post one.

DOOR ASKEW.jpg
Yes NIN, something is cattywampus about the sliding doors. Something is "off track" as I have indicated with my "paint brush in red." not lined up or not arranged correctly, or diagonally.
I circled the door handle in the middle and the line of the sliding door. The door, when fully closed should be parallel all the way down, BUT IT IS NOT!
Perhaps someone purposely put a small block, or moved it off the track? That would stop the system from locking. But since BS did not mention going out OR near the sliding doors when she fed the animals, she wouldn't have thought to check it!
I think the "jimmied door on the side of the garage" was just another ILLUSION...ie "staging" to make it appear the perps entered through the garage. And "oh yeah" just happened to drop a hammer at the front of the Mercedes on their way in. (Oh those burglars from Missouri were so darned clever...."we'll make the Florida sheriff's investigators think that is the way we came in!" NOT!) I think you are right....they walked in through the patio slider and blocked the slider from closing completely. Oh so clever... yeah right.

Has anyone noticed that in the Master bedroom picture series that there's been things rearranged, the dog bed was at the foot of the bed in one pic, and not the other,a pile of stuff on one side of the bed,on the floor, is kind of straightened out , the stuff on the hospital table is rearranged, and in one pic there's a red box looking thing on the bed that is not in the other picture and probably more, but I cant figure out how to get a side by side. Does that mean they came in twice (investigators) to take pics or what could that mean? Anyone?

View attachment 87623
Yes NIN, something is cattywampus about the sliding doors. Something is "off track" as I have indicated with my "paint brush in red."
cattywampus. catty·wam·pus. adjective. The definition of cattywampus, often spelled catawampus, is not lined up or not arranged correctly, or diagonally.
I believe the parts that are "cattywampus" are screen doors, those are easy to fall off track,I say there's 2 screen doors, the one you've got the arrow on, and, the one on the left that has a gap on the bottom left side, I don't think moving those would cause an alarm to go off and they wouldn't be part of the alarm system.

You know, I am wondering now, if they indeed came through the sliding doors. But not through that one,through this one:

attachment.php

Seems very much "out of sync". Check the very right panel. Sometimes the panels go wild, when they are off the slides and can be easy to break into! Also, this non-closing could have been a reason the alarm would not work in Stay mode! The perimeter was compromised and it would have had to be bypassed in order to function according to the manual. The one front panel to the left seems to be a screen panel by the way.

-Nin

From an alarm sleuthing perspective, your post is so interesting. I remember reading that sensors can't detect motion through glass, but here's the kicker, extreme light or heat (depending on the sensor type) can render a sensor useless. I bet this could be accomplished through the glass sliders?

From an alarm sleuthing perspective, your post is so interesting. I remember reading that sensors can't detect motion through glass, but here's the kicker, extreme light or heat (depending on the sensor type) can render a sensor useless. I bet this could be accomplished through the glass sliders?

Yes, that is possible, but light would be very visible on the other hand..What a great coincidence, that the alarm wasn't on then..don't you think? ;--)

-Nin

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4