2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

And i wouldnt think u would.

Exactly. I'm not surprised that her patients may not know about any friction. It would be unprofessional to display that to them. I just feel a bit sad about the dynamics at the end. I think I know why things changed but I would love to have confirmation of the timing.

Good grief I feel awful for TS' mother! I would never judge anyone who didn't want to have their grandchildren or dogs or cats or goldfish for two weeks. I don't care how "well-behaved" girls that age are said to be, it's just not true - some are, some aren't and all kids can have bad episodes of some degree. We don't know what TS' mother was feeling either physically or emotionally at that time. We don't know if it just wasn't that she didn't feel up to it for that length of time or maybe her husband didn't want the extra people in the home for two weeks, maybe they were having their own issues, medical or otherwise. Not all parents tell their (even adult age) kids everything that's going on.

It IS a huge deal to have to be responsible for someone else's children, even if they're your grandchildren. Jeez, she's 75, he's 81 - that's HUGE. I'm only 59 and I don't feel awesome every day, and I couldn't commit to two weeks of responsibility for any living thing right now, lol!

Those girls aren't perfect because nobody is perfect and we know that the girls misbehaved badly enough to warrant a talk and written notes of apology to TS. We know a cousin or cousins persuaded the girls to do something they knew wasn't right, but we don't know what that was.

It's a lot of work and worry to be responsible for some kids. We don't know what the girls were like. Guests and fish stink after three days kind of thing. Children can get cranky and homesick.

Good grief I feel awful for TS' mother! I would never judge anyone who didn't want to have their grandchildren or dogs or cats or goldfish for two weeks. I don't care how "well-behaved" girls that age are said to be, it's just not true - some are, some aren't and all kids can have bad episodes of some degree. We don't know what TS' mother was feeling either physically or emotionally at that time. We don't know if it just wasn't that she didn't feel up to it for that length of time or maybe her husband didn't want the extra people in the home for two weeks, maybe they were having their own issues, medical or otherwise. Not all parents tell their (even adult age) kids everything that's going on.

It IS a huge deal to have to be responsible for someone else's children, even if they're your grandchildren. Jeez, she's 75, he's 81 - that's HUGE. I'm only 59 and I don't feel awesome every day, and I couldn't commit to two weeks of responsibility for any living thing right now, lol!

Those girls aren't perfect because nobody is perfect and we know that the girls misbehaved badly enough to warrant a talk and written notes of apology to TS. We know a cousin or cousins persuaded the girls to do something they knew wasn't right, but we don't know what that was.

It's a lot of work and worry to be responsible for some kids. We don't know what the girls were like. Guests and fish stink after three days kind of thing. Children can get cranky and homesick.

as a grandma, i'm totally with you on that!:)

I'm still plodding along. Here's part 5 of AL's Interview with Detective Lathrop from LCSO on 7/1/15

----------------------------------
(JL): OK. Um. Have you had a chance to talk to the girls yet?

(AL): J. and C.? Yeah.

(JL): OK. Did they give you any other details, anything

(AL): *shakes head no* We’re keeping it real

(JL): Have they said anything unusual anything weird about anything that happened prior, anything around the house, anybody strange coming around the house, anybody that made them uncomfortable either landscapers, friends, patients, anything that was -

(AL): I have not asked them any questions like that because Mark is so protective of his girls, he doesn’t even – They’re putting it together that their mother was killed –

(JL): They’re the age, they’re gonna understand

(AL): They said, “we heard you, dad, we heard you talking about fingerprints. And my – J. said in these words, cause she’s very bright, ‘I do not want you to confirm that, dad. *AL holding up hand like stop signal* I do not want you to confirm it.’” That’s what – and he said, “honey, I can’t confirm anything. Cause I don’t know anything yet.” So these girls have put it together.

(JL): Mm Hm. Ah. Is the cell phone, I think the phone we have, we have one number for your sister, the phone that she called Mark on. Does she have any other phone, does she have a work phone, another phone on the side, anything else that she would have any other conversations on?

(AL): *shakes head no*

(JL): Um. When she left the airport do you know if she had a laptop, ipad, anything like that with her?

(AL): I don’t think so. I don’t think, ah, I don’t think she brought her computer. She always used to and uh, I don’t think – it was a big heavy clunky thing – I don’t think she had her computer. I never saw her on a computer, never.

(JL): And what luggage did she have with her?

(AL): I want to say it was a purple suitcase. It was purplish, one pull, like the kind that you pull and then she usually has this obnoxiously overloaded black bag with all her toiletries in it that weighs a hundred pounds, it’s like a big carry on, it’s like a oversized pocketbook black with white trim, that’s usually what she carries.

(JL): And, uh, what about a pocketbook, do you remember if she was carrying her pocketbook or purse with her?

(AL): I think yeah

(JL): Cause that might not be a detail that Mark remembers, guys don’t pick up on which one it was or…

(AL): Yeah. I can’t tell you for sure, that I saw – I know that she had recently bought an expensive pocketbook, and she, this is how she always traveled, she would have her big bag with all the you know, hair dryer and all the **** that you don’t want to put in with your clothes, she’d have her pull, and then she’d have a really nice bag, and I think she just had, you know, we – even if my sister made two million dollars a year – She was smart and she’d go to a consignment shop and she’d get something nice, um, and I think she just made a purchase for a nice Coach bag and she was like so proud of it, you know what I mean? I know that may sound unusual, for a guy.

(JL): Do you know the color?

(AL): I don’t.

(JL): OK. Um. What about Mark, do you know if Mark had his laptop, ipad, anything, is he one of the guys, that you see him on the ipad all the time?

(AL): No. He’s one of those guys, you see him on his cell phone all the time

(JL): He’s always on the cell phone?

(AL): Always on the cell phone. Always doing stuff, cause he’s the, he’s the contact – for new patients – so, and I don’t think Mark even has an ipad. I don’t think, I don’t know if he does. To be honest with you, I don’t know if Mark has an ipad. Did I see him on a computer? I don’t recall.

(JL): OK. Um. The last, when’s the last time you spoke with Teresa?

(AL): I could tell you the exact time, if you’d like. But all I can tell you is that…

(JL): You can just tell me roughly

(AL): It was at the airport. She said “Now what the **** am I gonna do I’m gonna be sitting here on my *advertiser censored* for three hours…

(JL): Oh she called you from the airport when she was waiting…

(AL): Yeah. “Um, what the **** am I gonna do, I’m gonna sit here with my thumb up my *advertiser censored*,” she goes “I guess I might as well eat some ****** food, bring on the gluten you know what I mean?” And we were laughing. I was sitting on my sofa. We talked for a while. And my first thing was, when I saw her beautiful picture come on, I’m like, ugh, Dill, just everybody leave me alone, I’m finally away from the whole family I just want to sit down and watch this movie but of course, it’s Teresa, so I’m gonna pick up the phone and you know like we chit chatted very quickly.

(JL): What’d you guys talk about, anything in particular?

(AL): I said “how’d you leave it with the girls? Are you guys in a good place?” She goes “Yeah we had a really good talk and I really feel like, you know, we ended things well. I’m glad these things happened, I told them I was glad that they misbehaved, cause,” she said, “some day I’m not going to be there to tell you, you know what I mean, like I’m not gonna be able to say this isn’t right, this is wrong and I need you to pay attention to me. *AL snapping fingers*” She goes “I’m really glad about that.” And she didn’t say anything about anything else. That was my question to her and then it was like, more like “ now what am I gonna do?” and then she was like “aren’t you glad we didn’t stay one more night, I’m so exhausted from all the like, you know, the kids screaming and you know the big cluster **** when everybody gets together” and I said “yeah”

(JL): Those family functions, when everybody gets together…

(AL): Exhausting. And that’s when I said “Well, Dill, I’m sorry that you’re at the airport but I’m so happy I’m on my sofa right now and I’m gonna watch a movie.” She goes “all right, Dill, I won’t bother you.” And of course even at that moment I felt “why can’t I be on the phone with my sister right now, she’s all by herself” but you know what, she was tired and she was beat. And I said “all right, well I’ll talk to you later” *holds hand up kind of like a wave*

"(AL): Always on the cell phone. Always doing stuff, cause he’s the, he’s the contact – for new patients –"

This made me so mad! Probably always on his phone playing Candy Crush and googling how to hire a hit man. Like it makes me mad that if TS was going to be murdered, why couldn't it have been by someone who wasn't a complete moron? I know that sounds tactless but it really does just make me really mad.

Really, really listening to AL like this is making me feel closer to her and to TS and just, oh she was a million times too good for him!

This is interesting, to me. There was absolutely no way MS could have known that TS' mom would say no to keeping the girls, so was the original plan for Mark to go home with her? And "survive" the attack? Garner some further sympathy and stage the house a little more thoroughly than was agreed upon by he and CWW?

(AL): Right. The initial, yeah, the initial decision, the initial idea back in March or April was, my sister said, “I want to surprise the girls when we come up to the East when we go up and rent the house"

(JL): You mean her kids?

(AL): Yeah. “Mark and I want to surprise the girls, and maybe they’ll stay two weeks with Mimi”

From reading AL's statement, I believe TS already knew back in March or April that her mom wouldn't be able to keep the girls for 2 weeks.
When that fell through, good ole Mark was no doubt (in my mind) the one to "offer" to stay in Connecticut for a few more days WITH the girls.
And the planning begins. MS already knew he was going to be in Missouri with his BFF at the end of April, with an early arrival for the May 2nd. wedding.
Remember in one of MS texts to CWW in April? was that he wanted some time to talk to CWW alone about something "personal" oh...but not about him and Angie.

MS saw his wife going home alone on June 28 + him doing a big favor for the girls and TS by staying in Connecticut = ALIBI
No one would ever imagine/think that someone from Missouri would drive over 1,000 miles to murder his wife. He and his "brother" would get by with a perfect unsolvable murder and gets lots of $$$$

One thing (there are more, obviously) that the "brothers" didn't think of or count on was that this horrific murder of a beloved Dr. would be splashed all over the National news.

I so agree with you! I felt really bad for her mom.

I so agree with you! I felt really bad for her mom.

What a strange coincidence that both TS's mother and MS's mother felt responsible. BS not setting the alarm, TS's mom not keeping the girls. How awful for these poor women who did nothing wrong, these were the consequences of MS's plan. Whether or not he intended the guilt, it was foreseeable.

I am really hoping for SH, MP and the tutors interview- oh and GS.

What is everyone else hoping for?

I am really hoping for SH, MP and the tutors interview- oh and GS.

What is everyone else hoping for?

SH and GS for sure. Never even crossed my mind they may have interviewed the tutor. I may be the only one and the first to say this but I was really bothered by the put downs of SH in the interviews about the money she spent and the gifts she bought. If someone spent that much money on me I would appreciate what they did even if I didnt care for the gift. I wouldnt be making fun of them.jmo

SH and GS for sure. Never even crossed my mind they may have interviewed the tutor. I may be the only one and the first to say this but I was really bothered by the put downs of SH in the interviews about the money she spent and the gifts she bought. If someone spent that much money on me I would appreciate what they did even if I didnt care for the gift. I wouldnt be making fun of them.jmo

It is so awful how these tragedies expose so much personal and oh so private things about a person. Sometimes it is hard to keep things in context. The speaker was her sister, the one person she probably shared everything with. AL only spilled this private stuff in an effort to help find her beloved sister's murderer. I am sure no one, least of all TS would have ever dreamed her private conversations would be open to public scrutiny. So very sad.

It is so awful how these tragedies expose so much personal and oh so private things about a person. Sometimes it is hard to keep things in context. The speaker was her sister, the one person she probably shared everything with. AL only spilled this private stuff in an effort to help find her beloved sister's murderer. I am sure no one, least of all TS would have ever dreamed her private conversations would be open to public scrutiny. So very sad.
Thank you for pointing this out, Redfish. I agree that the comments about SH's gift were troubling. That being said, I think most of us have said cruel or hurtful things in the past--maybe out of frustration, maybe complaining to distract ourselves from the real problems in our lives, maybe just because we felt like it. I have certainly found myself saying things I regretted while chatting with my closest friend, just because my guard is down and it can feel good to get those minor frustrations off of your chest.

It really makes you think...we all have this reasonable ecpectation of privacy, but as situations like this show, that expectation is in no way guaranteed. I'm sure the last thing TS would have wanted was for SH to hear such a hurtful conversation repeated. It certainly makes me feel more aware of my own behavior, knowing that a conversation that I may consider just 'blowing off steam' could very well be the last memory of me that a loved one has.

Thanks NIN- I appreciate your answers always. I was referring to MiP interview but thank goodness for the double meaning of the initials because I haven't read Dr P's interview! I only listened to the 911 call. Off to read his interview!

Here's Part 6 of AL's 7/1/15 interview with Detective Lathrop from LCSO

What I find interesting in this part is that apparently MS had given TS some sort of charm bracelet recently, like not too long before she was murdered. I wonder what it was, what the meaning of the charm was. And very interesting that it went missing on the trip and she never found it (could have been found later, maybe LE has it?)

-------------------------------------------

(JL): Any plans on what she was planning do you know if she was just planning on going home…

(AL): Absolutely

(JL): You know, cause she had to get up in the morning.

(AL): Yeah. And if she had to go somewhere in addition to – What already sucked for her, is she had to get home on a Sunday night. And Sunday nights, it was like, school night, gotta get prepared, gotta start looking at new patient files, do a little bit of reviewing so you can hit the ground running and that’s my – So, it was already a drag. And she probably wasn’t going to get home I guess until around midnight, uh, so if she had something else she had to do. Like “oh, and then I got, it was like I gotta, plus I gotta stop at the office, I gotta do this” I would have known, would have known.

(JL): Was your sister, was she known to carry any kind of weapons on her, was she like, any…

(AL): No

(JL): Any pepper spray, anything like that

(AL): Uh, I can’t say for sure. Uh, she might have had pepper spray I don’t know.

(JL): No firearms?

(AL): She just got her pistol permit, we both just got our pistol permits. But she – we were going out of state and I – believe me – I wanted to bring my pistol with me. I did, my husband, we were –

(JL): Yeah but you were getting on a plane...

(AL): Well I didn’t have to get on a plane but we were going to upstate New York and that’s where those two guys were just released – escaped – And my husband was like “Oh my God are you serious? Are you serious?” And I’m like “Yeah well it’s not worth the risk, we’ll never get these back again.” She had just gotten her permit, I know, I’m sure Mark told you they had a .45 caliber in a lockbox, um I couldn’t understand, you know, I don’t, you know, I know you’re supposed to – I don’t have my firearm in a lockbox. I’m opening up my night table like this, I’m throwing this over there and it’s in my hand. So I never get, I get it but I don’t think that’s gonna save your life. Mark had daughters, small children. Teresa knew the code. So again, I don’t think she ever got there.

(JL): Do you know if she’s known to carry large sums of money on her, any specific jewelry that she was wearing when she left that she was like fond of or she would have on her?

(AL): Yeah, yeah. She had a gorgeous engagement ring, beautiful big shiny diamond with a plain band, and they were platinum I believe.

(JL): Any bracelets, earrings?

(AL): She had a lot of little bracelets on and she had just said to me before we left, “I can’t find one of my bracelets, I’m so pissed.” You know how little girls wear like – I was about to break her stones about why she was being so trendy – they wear like all the stupid bracelets on their arm – Alex and Andy, and it’s like really? So she had something similar but I don’t think they were Alex and Andy. And she was like “oh I can’t find – Mark just got me this one

(JL): So they were more like the colored ones that you get, that go with what you’re wearing

(AL): They were like a silver and they clip and then they have like a little medallion of some sort on them. Something to that effect but I don’t believe they were Alex and Andy brand simply cause my sister was not – we were not slaves to that crap. But she said “Oh Mark just gave me one.” And I can’t remember what she said the symbol was on it, and she goes “I don’t want to lose that,” and she was looking around and I said “well, maybe we’ll be able to call the cleaning people and they’ll find it.” So I know she had that on and she had on diamond stud earrings.

(JL): And I saw in the picture, I believe she had a necklace on?

(AL): *Looking through cell phone* I’m hoping that uh, it wasn’t the one my father gave us, gave her. Uh I guess she put on another pair of earrings too. So she had on her diamond studs in the back *showing phone to JL* And then she had those on in the front

(JL): OK. So more like loops, so they kind of like, more hang down on the front

(AL): Hang down and then there’s some sort, something over here.

(JL): OK. And then the necklace? Is she wearing a necklace?

(AL): I, yeah, I don’t recall, it must be something I’ve not seen

(JL): Yeah (inaudible) and did you know was she known to carry large sums of money with her or anything like that, or?

(AL): She might have, she was on vacation

(JL): Do you know about, uh, did she have any other patients or anybody that would help out that she – had recently like come by and asked for money or

(JL): Came to the house at odd hours, you know, anything that was alarming to her?

(JL): Anything going on in the neighborhood, with any suspicious people in the neighborhood, any problems with the neighbors where she would say “hey this guy’s nuts” or this guy did this, or you know, you know how people

(AL): I do recall her saying once I mean the people, so if your back is to Teresa’s house – I can’t remember which neighbor, I think this is where the, I can’t remember which side, but I want to say she said something about there was once a bullet that was fired through the fence and she was like “these ****ing people are nuts around here,” you know what I mean?

(JL): I think I saw a report the bullet went through the fence and hit the hot tub or something

(AL): Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s what happened. So that’s the only thing, and they played really loud music sometimes, and you know, I don’t think they were real respectful of what you do at ten o’clock at night, or what you do or don’t do at ten o’clock at night.

(JL): Any arguments with any of the neighbors, neighborhood kids, parents, anything like that?

(AL): No, in fact like last year or the year before, we were there for the Fourth of July and some of the parents actually came out, cause Mark had fireworks, and you know the little kids wanted to watch them. And they were actually in my sister’s driveway and I was like “Look at you, Ms. Soccer Mom” cause we’re not like that. And she was like “Yeah, that’s this lady.” So my sister was not out there like, with the girls. She was kind of, we were kind of like, “oh, good, looks like everybody’s occupied here, let’s go out in the back and sit” because we wanted, we wanted to be together and talk. I didn’t want to talk to any of her neighbors and neither did she. Whereas, you know, if they were close, it would have been like “Oh, this is Mary I was telling you about, Mary come back…” And my sister would be like even if she did like them, my sister is here, all bets are off, we’re gonna go catch up. So. That’s the most amount of information, uh, that’s the most amount of information that I knew about her neighbors.

I think thats the down side of the sunshine law. Nothing stays private.

Part of me is glad that MS didn't let the girls be interviewed. I don't think I could have watched them.

(Unless the sunshine laws redact interviews of minors - I wouldn't know).

I think thats the down side of the sunshine law. Nothing stays private.

That's not true!
Just answer the questions asked!!!!
IMO there was NO reason to add the conversation about the dress S gave her nor TS not liking her MIL. Loose lips sink ships! Just chatty BS between sisters. Better left unsaid.
To me that interview was not pretty!

Thanks NIN- I appreciate your answers always. I was referring to MiP interview but thank goodness for the double meaning of the initials because I haven't read Dr P's interview! I only listened to the 911 call. Off to read his interview!

Gotcha. I'd like to hear her interview too.

-Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trendtonone
Back