3:45 am cops search georges trunk PART 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they just didn't want him to have a gun at all right now. I believe that this whole thing is a powder keg.

I have been worried about someone getting shot myself..seriously. There is so much emotion around this case that is negative.

People just don't like this family IMHO. The family has no one but themselves to blame for this either.

I wholeheartedly agree! We've seen George's temper on several occasions. One when he was in the jail parking lot, yelling at reporters to "shut-up, shut-up, shut-up", secondly when he was getting in his car one day and came down the driveway shouting at the media gathered there, and third when he attacked the two umbrella guys throwing their belongings and coming close to a physical altercation.

Imagine if George had access to a gun during one of his temper tantrums.

Emotions are running high with both George and Cindy. They are self-destructing, and it's their own fault.

IIRC it was George and the tow yard employee, the tow guy threw the bag over the fence next to the dumpster.

George would call the law on himself and report the location of the gun. On the advice of an atty. jmo. He was told where to put that gun and where police needed to find it. jmo.

But if George were going to call LE himself about the gun, or even if his attorney did, it seems far more likely LE would have had him bring it to the station himself.

They could have had him bring right down and it could have occured like any of their other meetings with LE during a normal hour of the day.

The way this was handled, late at night, and in a way in which both the odd hour visit AND the purpose of it would wind up public, says to me this was not voluntarily offered. That is a totally odd way for LE to handle it if that were the case.

If George wanted his guns so badly maybe he should let Casey stay elsewhere so they are being compliant with the bond release.

It was reported that a "tip" came in between 12 and 1 AM - WHO calls in a tip at that hour? Maybe it was just a typo and "tip" should have been "tap" and that's how LE got their "tip" FROM the "tap" that is obviously in the home. Anyone else's thoughts?

I am new here, I have been reading for about a week but registered today. I am assuming that the reason they waited until the wee hours of the morning to go get this out of the car is to avoid having a bunch of lookieloos??

Glad you joined us, Tsue! And I think it's a good bet that you're right about the timing.

:Banane27::Welcome-12-june::Banane27:

Lee? A co-worker?

George just started a new job so I wonder if he's been working long enough to establish a close friend/co-worker. My guess would be Lee, and if it was Lee, it's a smart move if he realizes that the situation is volatile right now.

It was reported that a "tip" came in between 12 and 1 AM - WHO calls in a tip at that hour? Maybe it was just a typo and "tip" should have been "tap" and that's how LE got their "tip" FROM the "tap" that is obviously in the home. Anyone else's thoughts?

lol. I don't think so. In this case there is no *too late in the evening* -- Day is night and night is day. I feel in my gut there was no typo. :)

George just started a new job so I wonder if he's been working long enough to establish a close friend/co-worker. My guess would be Lee, and if it was Lee, it's a smart move if he realizes that the situation is volatile right now.

They don't seem to have any close friends or family. I'm just amazing there still aren't any relatives holding their hands at this time. We've seen no group of friends or family around them at all. They're all bunkered down... alone.

Totally creepy bunch.

gads Chic, wish I wasn't so tired (been up all nite). Patty G is good at directing, I'm not :p

I can say that on the gun and a bonded person, just google. It's not legal, in ANY state.

I believe with all my heart in the rights of every single human being, it makes me proud to be American. Casey is having her rights protected, she's on home confinement--think that's to make the people happy? I don't think so.

Casey has her rights and I disagree with all who think Baez is crud atty, I think Casey is getting her rights protected well. I think Baez put the ball in George's court, he didn't need to.

I understand where you are coming from, Chic--I have felt much the same way, I've only recently started to change my opinion. The biggest hit to my support was when Cindy went after Tim Miller. I cannot forgive that trespass.

This morning when the news broke I suggested it was probably George's gun they were getting. I think Cindy or Lee called it in because they are fearing that George may commit suicide or Casey may get her hands on it. When she was released into their custody it was made clear no firearms were allowed. She was in that car last week when she saw her attorney so she was clearly in violation. I made these points this morning on the first thread. How could they NOT know having this firearm was not legal???

This morning when the news broke I suggested it was probably George's gun they were getting. I think Cindy or Lee called it in because they are fearing that George may commit suicide or Casey may get her hands on it. When she was released into their custody it was made clear no firearms were allowed. She was in that car last week when she saw her attorney so she was clearly in violation. I made these points this morning on the first thread. How could they NOT know having this firearm was not legal???

Makes you wonder what has been going on in that house behind closed doors.........

Well, we all know the phones are tapped and the house is probably bugged too. LE is on to the Anthony's so they probably did slip up and say something pertaining to the gun.

"A spokesman with the Orange County Corrections Department told News 13 they received a tip sometime between 12 a.m. and 1 a.m. Saturday of a handgun present on the Anthonys' property.

The weapon is being held by the Orange County Sheriff's Office for safe keeping.

Having a gun on the property is a violation of Casey Anthony's bail. Casey was released for the second time from the Orange County Jail Friday. See previous story.

The judge who issued the bail said, however, since it seemed Casey was unaware of the gun, she will not be taken back into custody."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ny39s_car.html

we all know the phones are tapped and the house is probably bugged too.

How do we KNOW that the phones are tapped and the house may be bugged? I haven't seen ANYTHING indicating that.

How do we KNOW that the phones are tapped and the house may be bugged? I haven't seen ANYTHING indicating that.

It has been discussed more than once on NG with the lawyers. They all agreed the phones are tapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hope L Taylor (Goff)