A Masterpiece of Misdirection

Bumping this thread. I had forgotten it until Dave mentioned it on another thread earlier. I think there is good discussion left here. As for myself, I would like to know how the Ramseys expected anyone to believe in the authenticity of the rn after they themselves doubted it on national television, no less. Wasn't it on LKL that they said they believed two people knew what happened? The person who killed JB and one other that he/she confessed to? Come on, Ramseys! If you are going to point at a SFF, please try to remember that you did. I believe this was one of the few times that the Ramseys were honest (and really didn't think this remark through before saying it).

Nice bump Beck, I miss a lot of the older threads cos of the plethora of new and constantly updated ones.

Dare I say it, sounds like Dave was on the ball again with this one.

Dave, this should probably go on the Questions for Superdave thread, but, out of curiosty, do you know if anyone has ever counted the discrepancies in the rn? I'm sure discrepancies is not the right word, but hopefully you know what I mean. Like the title of this thread, how could they refer to a sff as well as pointing directly at their friends? To me, that would be a discrepancy (as well as outright panic and desperation).

Dave, this should probably go on the Questions for Superdave thread, but, out of curiosty, do you know if anyone has ever counted the discrepancies in the rn? I'm sure discrepancies is not the right word, but hopefully you know what I mean. Like the title of this thread, how could they refer to a sff as well as pointing directly at their friends? To me, that would be a discrepancy (as well as outright panic and desperation).

I know what you mean, beck. I don't know if they were ever COUNTED, but I know that they have been pointed out in the past.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back