A Must Read

txsvicki said:
Could Jon Benet have died at the Stines home, then brought home to the basement and staged?

Interesting theory. It fits.

The murder taking place at the Stines during a late night *advertiser censored* photo shoot fits the Stine's strange behaviors following the crime. It fits the missing crime scene evidence (the tape, the cord, etc.). It fits Patsy saying "We didn't mean for this to happen." It fits alleged pedophile photographer Stephen Miles wandering naked down the street blabbering "I didn't kill JonBenet". It fits the autopsy evidence of JonBenet's likely chronic sexual abuse.

JMO

Why do you say that, BrotherMoon? Is it because posters here don't all adhere to your particular theory?

BrotherMoon said:
This forum bl*ws.

I believe the forum is starting to work, it's a shame the BPD didn't hire someone with creative imagination,perhaps a screen writer/author to give them avenues to explore. When people get imaginative, problems can get solved, projects can get done. What makes this any different? Opinions from many, offering up different possibilities ...some will fit ,others won't, but far better than just one saying, "I know what happened" . The reason the case isn't solved is because of a few like thinkers .a little Patsy dunnit society, too bad they were the investigative team. Eight years of Patsy dunnit, and that shoe still won't fit. IMO
I do not "know" what happened, and do not pretend to know, however it seems there is no evidence pointing to a Ramsey. JMHO

sissi said:
Opinions from many, offering up different possibilities ...some will fit ,others won't, but far better than just one saying, "I know what happened" .

Sissi,

You are 100% correct with that statement. I taught and lectured at the management and college levels for many years. It is universally agreed that group decisions are more effective that autocratic decisions almost every time. The democratic process can be burdensome, but it works.

JMO

sissi said:
I believe you are correct!
Sadly his information seems to mirror much of the misinformation given to the media by the BPD. I guess we can consider him not being responsible for his words as this is the method used isn't it? He goes in on a case, is briefed by the BPD on "facts"? He doesn't conduct his own investigation,he has to rely on the BPD's already gathered evidence and info for the foundation of the case? He reads,looks over, tries to find something missed or something that deserves further investigation? correct?

Thanks Sissi----
Yes , Lee did go from BPD INFO.
What did he say--- Rice aready cooked! No dna
Tressa

the main problem with the *advertiser censored* angle is that just doesn't pan out. Presumably they were taping and it was for profit. By now, someone would have gotten their hands on that tape and it would be on internet by now. Pedofiles everywhere were focusing on JonBenet after she was killed. Can you just imagine the amount of money they could have gotten if they had a tape of JonBenet being assulted? Maybe tried to pass it off as a previous taping? Even if it did not show the killing? SOMEONE would have tried to get by with selling it- it would have been just too much money to resist.

mysteriew said:
the main problem with the *advertiser censored* angle is that just doesn't pan out. Presumably they were taping and it was for profit. By now, someone would have gotten their hands on that tape and it would be on internet by now. Pedofiles everywhere were focusing on JonBenet after she was killed. Can you just imagine the amount of money they could have gotten if they had a tape of JonBenet being assulted? Maybe tried to pass it off as a previous taping? Even if it did not show the killing? SOMEONE would have tried to get by with selling it- it would have been just too much money to resist.

Money from that video would be astronomical. Those Sicko would have sold there souls TO GET THAT TAPE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back