A rather "personal" question about female part

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by voynich, Nov 28, 2009.

?

It's possible JB knew of tampons, douches, and menstruation

1. it's possible

62.7%
  2. it is impossible

37.3%
  1. voynich

voynich Former Member

What do you think "A rather "personal" question about female part" "If discussion of menstruation offends you..." taken together implies?

If Deedee wants to claim that the hymen is near the cervix, obviously pictures are in order. That was her reply to mine.

YOu're certainly taking that discussion out of context as I also suggested using ANIMALS and/or mechanical models to emulate whether the head blow or strangulation came first, and whether it is even possible for an adult man to insert his fingers into a young woman without breaking her hymen.

Deedee did make her erroenous claims about the location of the hymen and JB not being able to reach it with her own fingers. You allowed that claim to stand. t.

Of course it might require a further investigation, had it been done prior to her murder, and its entirely possible that yes indeed JR was sexually abuse her daughter.

I'm interested in his or her opinion.

2. SuperDave

SuperDave Former Member

Good question. I guess it's up to the autopsy report.

3. SuperDave

SuperDave Former Member

Way to slug it out, Sophie!

4. voynich

voynich Former Member

Those autopsy photos though includes the very recent trauma that occurred to her. Obviously if he is presented an anonymous photo of a vagina that sustained recent physical trauma, hopefully he would suspect sexual abuse.

5. DeeDee249

DeeDee249 Well-Known Member

I am POSITIVE I never asked for pictures of your (or anyone elses') vagina- assuming you have one. THis is the Internet, so as you pointed out, anyone's gender is speculation. So if that is what you are suggesting, you are wildly inappropriate for this forum.

6. voynich

voynich Former Member

i have no idea what you are talking about

but since you claim the hymen is near the cervix, and is normally completely sealed so as to not allow any bacteria into the uterus, and not anywhere near the entrance of the vagina, I'd suggest you look here

Did I post any pictures of real vaginas? Sophie objected to medical anatomical illustrations of the hymen given that she herself promotes misconceptions of female anatomy.

Deedee you and Sophie have stated "
    But to suggest that JB eroded her own hymen through masturbation is particularly vile, as well as being impossible. Her fingers would not reach her hymen.
    I've said this before, but you choose to ignore it. The hymen is NOT near the opening of the vagina "

hence pictures, i.e medical illustrations of where the hymen is located are in order.

http://www.healthystrokes.com/hymengallery.html

Sophie and Deedee are disseminating completely incorrect mis-information about the hymen and a girl's ability to reach it with her own fingers as well as how common girls will insert things into their own vaginas

I don't see how Sophie can complain since I state "A rather "personal" question about female part" and your reply was that the hymen was NOT located near the entrance of the vagina.

I have provided medically accurate information and I am getting this bull****

My patience is wearing thin. I'm begining to feel that Superdave's dark side welling up.

Seriously I'm getting pissed off.

7. DeeDee249

Super Dave doesn't have a Dark Side....does he?

8. voynich

voynich Former Member

He's a SITH LORD. And, honestly, I'm kinda Sith myself. Maybe I'm RS(i)TH. or RSTH

9. DeeDee249

I'm more of an Ewok myself....but an Ewok with major anger issues.

10. Ravyn

Ravyn New Member

Well actually with what I'm seeing here...That if JonBenet touched herself then cynic could very well be right with the DNA that was found in JonBenet's panties...And even IDI or RDI can't argue that JonBenet didn't touch her parents that night...And since this thread I been researching and the old myth was that the hymen couldn't be reach but as in DNA and everything else we came along way with technolgy....

11. SuperDave

SuperDave Former Member

Not even my own loved ones can understand the depths of my darkness.

12. Sophie

Sophie Well-Known Member

Hello all. I'm in a total flap but will post more fully this evening. Dr has replied to the autopsy questions and I'll post it later (currently at work and don't really want to use work pc for such a topic) but one thing that he does talk about are how tiny children's fingers often are and how they could easily masturbate and cause no damage to the hymen and that also the hymen has elasticity - limited elasticity but elasticity nonetheless so you can't assume that even larger fingers would necessarily damage the hymen. He mentions women who have had intercourse and have most of their hymen intact and girls who use 'light' tampons (mini ones for lighter flows) quite often showing no discernible damage to the hymen. IOW, it's more than a grey area.

Anyway, more later.

13. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

Hi KariKae.

I would be interested to hear what your pediatricians input was re this behaviour.

14. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

I've never ruled out Patsy

15. SuperDave

SuperDave Former Member

There were a few things I wished to say, but I have yet to find a way to do it that will not dirty us all more than we already have been.

I am truly at the depth of the darkness with no visible way out.

16. DeeDee249

There is always a way out. You will find it.

17. SuperDave

SuperDave Former Member

Here's my best shot:

I could be wrong, and I hope he'll correct me if I am, but voynich seemed to be implying that an adult could not have done what was done even one time without causing far more damage and that a child would not tolerate it. Well, I've run across that notion before (not limited to IDIs, I'll have you know). Unfortunately, as I tried to point out, both of those phenomena are the RULE, not the exception. I think you have to remember that there are reasons why children make such good victims, and I posted those reasons in my reply. As I state in the book, in this particular case, JB was an even more ideal victim than most because she was actively trained to obey adults.

18. Oriah

Oriah Verified Expert

Hmmm. Not greek to me at all, but glad you posted it. Thank you.

19. Oriah

Oriah Verified Expert

Unfortunately, I agree. Caution for any who may feel this is graphic:

Some people seem to believe that sexual abuse of a child involves a tremendous amount of obvious physical trauma. This is not the case. Some children are abused in a variety of different ways, using objects that will show physical signs only upon exam or autopsy. WSers- think of it as an autopsy on a child who has just died from a traumatic head injury, but then multiple healed fractures appear on the initial xray, and the doc is :waitasec:

There are an alarming number of ways and means that children are subjected to sexual abuse- including but not limited to: other children, adults being extremely cautious, and other situations that would not show symptoms unless very carefully examined.

What this means, IMO, is that there is a very unlikely chance that there was not something repeatedly and over an extended period of time inserted into JB's vagina that was small enough to cause friction damage, but not actual physical trauma.

I hate even typing that, but that's what I understand the reports to be.

20. voynich

voynich Former Member

Well exactly. :banghead:

"I have a bad feeling about this"

Certain posters, NOT YOU, made remarks that offended me so I'm not going to say anything. :furious: