a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'll sneak in my binoculars tomorrow aka my grandma's fold up opera glasses. :what:

LMAO on "physician-like". I do know she uses the "victim room" bathroom if that makes sense. I guess she doesn't need 5 min early breaks to ambush anyone (I'd like her to ambush me so I could pick her brain ).

I would love to ambush her too! She may intimidate me in intellect but I would not be opposed at all to have her for a daughter in law!

I read someone said she's 5'10" but she looks like a giant I mean like a Supermodel..she's striking. And her friend next to me was beautiful as well...long blond hair with black nerd glasses and platform heels. Where do these women come from? Is there some "gorgeous and brainiac" planet that dropped them on to Earth?

I would love to ambush her too! She may intimidate me in intellect but I would not be opposed at all to have her for a daughter in law!

Hey, wait just one minute here, does this mean you have sons who are single? Please forget about the spanx incident as I fix my hair over here.

Edited to add as I'm probably around your age I guess my cougar claws just came out. I should be cited for posting under the influence tonite...of sleepiness.

It was when Wilmott was questioning her about her work with those convicted of sex crimes and Dr D told her often times friends and family see signs of this through their behaviours prior to the incident. She used pedophilia as an example and said predators would probably try to spend time with kids etc. if that were the case (paraphrasing).

It was great! IMO

That was great. And I think her specific allusion to pedophilia was intentional. Wonder if she's just as disgusted with that lie as we are? Her demeanor changed when JW brought up her work with SVPs. She knows what's coming I think, and is shooting it down early.

Also KCL, a quick question: is Maureen still navel intelligence-ing toward the stand?

That was great. And I think her specific allusion to pedophilia was intentional. Wonder if she's just as disgusted with that lie as we are?

Also KCL, a quick question: is Maureen still navel intelligence-ing toward the stand?

Yes she is, she started and hasn't stopped. ;)

Hey, wait just one minute here, does this mean you have sons who are single? Please forget about the spanx incident as I fix my hair over here.

Edited to add as I'm probably around your age I guess my cougar claws just came out. I should be cited for posting under the influence tonite...of sleepiness.

Why yes I do! He's 24 so as long as you don't mind a few anger issues, a warped sense of humor and blatant robbing of the cradle he's just the guy for you! :floorlaugh:

Oh, and don't mention the spanx, not sure he knows what they are so he'd probably thing that was an invitation! :blushing:

Nite all.....:eek:fftobed:

Thanks for indulging my silliness while I was visiting my Dad on my iphone. Sometimes ya just gotta let off some steam. :seeya:

I'm 5'11" and not saying I am a camel but after giving birth to twins au natural I can outlast a 50-year-old man with prostate problems ...totally verified ...HTH:heartluv::Banane23:

Nite Katie! See ya in court tomorrow afternoon! Tomorrow will be another good day for the Alexander family.

Why yes I do! He's 24 so as long as you don't mind a few anger issues, a warped sense of humor and blatant robbing of the cradle he's just the guy for you! :floorlaugh:

Oh, and don't mention the spanx, not sure he knows what they are so he'd probably thing that was an invitation! :blushing:

LOL I'm practically old enough to be his mother's older sister/crazy ol' aunt! lol But hey, open for business should anyone have any something or others in my age range. lol Now I'm really going to bed...........:seeya:

That was great. And I think her specific allusion to pedophilia was intentional. Wonder if she's just as disgusted with that lie as we are? Her demeanor changed when JW brought up her work with SVPs. She knows what's coming I think, and is shooting it down early.

DeMarte said she spoke to Stephen. It seems she paid attention to input from the Alexander's, as well as Jodi's parents. Unlike the DT's "experts". She made so much sense! None of that mumbo-jumbo we had before.

Did anyone catch that Jodi gave the finger to Dr. DeMarte today?

I am watching Croakerqueen Day 48 Part 3 on Youtube. (Had to work all day so am catching up.) It is clear as day but very quick.

Jodi glares at Dr. DeMarte, grabs her glasses and flips her the bird as she is putting them on. Start at about 36:10 and watch carefully. It is right about 36:18.

If you eagle eyes already caught it, just ignore me.

Great catch! Thanks for sharing!

So Jodi likes to "flip the bird" and "tweet". She "parrots" other peoples personalities and she thinks she sings like a "song bird". I wonder if she knows her "goose" is cooked? :great:

Thank you KCL for all that you share. Not only is it meaningful, you are hilarious to boot!
Keep up the good kind of work you do in such a natural way.

O/T but I have to say I can relate to KCL and laughing at yourself.

I told my daughter about the incident with Dr Drews juror and KCL misspreaking in her response to her and we laughed our butts off at the times we've done the same thing. She also reminded me of one night we laughed so hard the tears ran down my legs!!

DeMarte said she spoke to Stephen. It seems she paid attention to input from the Alexander's, as well as Jodi's parents. Unlike the DT's "experts". She made so much sense! None of that mumbo-jumbo we had before.

Ooooh, I see. So she spoke to the family, they say Travis showed zero signs of pedophilia. JW is trying to strike on that and our girl struck back. I definitely think she is angry with such a silly and hurtful lie being told. This DT is so so so foolish pushing so hard on this. I can't believe they actually expected people to buy that.

Wow I didn't see the pencil. It just goes to show she is on a constant level of sneaky at all times.

At about 13:50 in the video on youtube with the title "Jodi Arias Trial - Day 47 - Full Morning Session", you can see Jodi PUTTING IT IN HER SHOE (at least I THINK that's when she does it. The camera makes a point of showing it in the shoe around 14:20.

That girl has an OBSESSION with writing utensils.

Did anyone catch that Jodi gave the finger to Dr. DeMarte today?

I am watching Croakerqueen Day 48 Part 3 on Youtube. (Had to work all day so am catching up.) It is clear as day but very quick.

Jodi glares at Dr. DeMarte, grabs her glasses and flips her the bird as she is putting them on. Start at about 36:10 and watch carefully. It is right about 36:18.

If you eagle eyes already caught it, just ignore me.
Great catch! I got a screen capture. Hope I did this right.

Attachments

• Jodi Bird.PNG
    Jodi Bird.PNG
    63.6 KB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics