a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I have been lurking here for a while as I have been following the trial since Jan. I am so glad that in at least some cases, the justice system works. So glad Travis and his family have justice!

Re: this new interview of hers after the verdict...I posted this on another group page but, Wow, she just can't shut up! she is really not smart, an hour after hearing her guilty verdict she runs to the news for an interview. You can bet Juan's gonna be all over that and use it as more evidence to show the jury she is not sorry and cares only about herself and deserves the DP.

Thank you WS community, KCL, PASA and others for your wealth of information and support for this poor family and a man taken at the hands of this witch.

No, they said on Fox that Troy Hayden spent 45 minutes with her after the verdict. Said she was crying in the beginning and was surprised by the verdict.

Want to get really mad? She also said if she could do it all over.... She would have told the "truth" sooner instead of making up stories.

How about not murdering him if you could do it all over? WTF?! She shows ZERO remorse and deserves the death penalty!!!!!

:stormingmad:

Weellllll, Nurmi & Willmott will have to exercise great mental gymnastics to convince this jury to not choose death. :drumroll:
imo

Please send all of our heartfelt hugs and joy Katiecool! We are all there with you feeling the Love and Justice this Jury has brought to Travis and his loved ones.

Hello all, I have been lurking here for a while as I have been following the trial since Jan. I am so glad that in at least some cases, the justice system works. So glad Travis and his family have justice!

Re: this new interview of hers after the verdict...I posted this on another group page but, Wow, she just can't shut up! she is really not smart, an hour after hearing her guilty verdict she runs to the news for an interview. You can bet Juan's gonna be all over that and use it as more evidence to show the jury she is not sorry and cares only about herself and deserves the DP.

Thank you WS community, KCL, PASA and others for your wealth of information and support for this poor family and a man taken at the hands of this witch.

:welcome:

My only regret is... that Travis's Grandma wasn't here today to see justice served.

But, we know she's up in heaven with her Travis and they are having their own celebration today!

How is a convicted felon allowed to give an interview? Am I the only one outraged by this? Why give her more attention when that is like oxygen to her ? Wow.

Don't forget to listen at 9:00 Eastern tonight (in a half hour)...

SPECIAL EDITION OF TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO! 9 PM EASTERN TONIGHT WE WILL TALK TO CHRIS HUGHES AND KATIECOOLADY ABOUT THE VERDICT IN THE ARIAS TRIAL.

Oh my oh my. Not only did she do the interview with FOX, but according to NG she sent out a message to Travis's family that says she hopes they can now remember Travis the way they want.. which when read outside of the fog - their momories are all bases on lies (according to NG deciphering)

Can't wait to get the full report from kcl and pasa on the celebration.

How is a convicted felon allowed to give an interview? Am I the only one outraged by this? Why give her more attention when that is like oxygen to her ? Wow.

She is such a piece of work. She just jumped right on that chance to be on TV again. :facepalm:

Oh my oh my. Not only did she do the interview with FOX, but according to NG she sent out a message to Travis's family that says she hopes they can now remember Travis the way they want.. which when read outside of the fog - their momories are all bases on lies (according to NG deciphering)

that really just pisses me off... she's a piece of..... um.... work alright...

So in this interview she claims she wants death/freedom in death.
Interesting considering she has a slew of folk lined up to speak on her behalf and, her mitigation lawyer at tax payer expense.
Why waste more money n time...send her to the gallows.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member