a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture of Katy in court. (hope I got the right one!)

Attachments

• Alexnderfamily.jpg
    Alexnderfamily.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 320
  • gallery.jpg
    gallery.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 308
Gonna need new m & m's: did you go to the Alyce LaViolette School?

LOL!:floorlaugh:

and M&M suggestion #2:
Gopher, Bear, Tiger!

#3:
6'2" exaggeration or lie?

OMG! Juan was so awesome today!
Not only did he show the DT witnesses for what they were, but he made me laugh a lot!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not quite sure what you meant by this but it's humorous anyway :)

FYI:
a WSer sent personalized M&Ms for KCL to give the Alexander family and Juan.
They had messages on them like "It's YOUR fog"

I can't remember the rest but they were GREAT!

Hi guys...just getting in...longggg day and night. I do have some notes but I'm just way too beat to type.

Tomorrow I will NOT get in but will be watching w/ others on the stream from my hotel room (PASA too!). We're driving family to the courthouse from their hotel in the am so gotta be bright eyed and bushy tailed for that.

What a lonng day in court. Met Jane Valez Mitchell..so nice and warm. It was honestly hard to stay awake in the afternoon as I prob had 3-4 hrs sleep last night. Hope to get more tonite! I think today went well for Juan but tomorrow will be his shining day. The family were all so grateful for the baskets, etc.

Met Chris and Skye Hughes..super sweet (he is very charismatic in person..and tall!). I think we'll have dinner w/ them tomorrow.

The "package" Beth did on me will probably air tomorrow if not over the weekend.

That's all i got for tonite....I'll post when I can.

JUSTICE is coming!!!!

xoxoxo and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:seeya:

Hi guys...just getting in...longggg day and night. I do have some notes but I'm just way too beat to type.

Tomorrow I will NOT get in but will be watching w/ others on the stream from my hotel room (PASA too!). We're driving family to the courthouse from their hotel in the am so gotta be bright eyed and bushy tailed for that.

What a lonng day in court. Met Jane Valez Mitchell..so nice and warm. It was honestly hard to stay awake in the afternoon as I prob had 3-4 hrs sleep last night. Hope to get more tonite! I think today went well for Juan but tomorrow will be his shining day. The family were all so grateful for the baskets, etc.

Met Chris and Skye Hughes..super sweet (he is very charismatic in person..and tall!). I think we'll have dinner w/ them tomorrow.

The "package" Beth did on me will probably air tomorrow if not over the weekend.

That's all i got for tonite....I'll post when I can.

JUSTICE is coming!!!!

xoxoxo and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:seeya:

Saw you several times on tv today and it seemed like you were in just the right spot: YOU ARE DEF A PART OF TA's FAMILY!!!! What a beautiful group of people (both family & friends) sitting ever so patiently awaiting justice!! Plz rest up & take care of you!!! Hugs to you, PASA and the others tomorrow!!

LOL what am I smokin in that second one? lol OH, my PEN!

i actually saw you at that moment too! - and we all had the same look on our faces cuz it was when dr geffner was testifying about the gun shot not being incapacitating, and no hemmorage, then no brain damage :scared:

Matel should make a new Barbie called the Katie Angel. Love you friend. God bless you. We are all praying tonite. Whatever the verdict is, I hope Travis' brothers and sisters can go on to lead the full, happy lives that they deserve. Travis would want that. It would dishonor his life to not go on to live out their dreams and be truly happy.

I know they believe in the Book of Mormon, and also the Bible. For Travis' family as we pray tonite

Ecclesiastes 3 >>
King James 2000 Bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Time for Everything

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

A time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

____________________________ The song of the verse TURN by the Birds http://youtu.be/pKP4cfU28vM

Whatever the verdict, I hope they can accept they did all they could, no one could have ever done more, and now hopefully God will allow them to find peace. Dr. Hiatt, a very dear friend Travis and his son were interviewed the other night. Even when the jury delivers a verdict, the Hiatts say it will never bring justice for the loss of their dear friend and adopted family member.

“Travis is gone, he’ll never come back at least not in this lifetime,” said Brint.

Karl, the father, said he had the same conversation with the Alexander family.

“It doesn't really matter what the verdict is. Justice will happen and it’s going to be eternal, but it happens in the next life. I encouraged them not to take anymore away from their own life -- she stole their brother. Don't let her steal you.” Karl told them.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-says-he-was-worried-about-jodi#ixzz2S7cGVn89

He said, Go on now and LIVE and be HAPPY in Travis' memory. I think that is the best advice I ever heard. Do not let her have one more day. No wonder Travis admired him as a father figure. Everybody needs a Ward Cleaver leader like that to guide them back to the light out of the darkness.

Not one more day, Jodi. You do not get one more day out of this family. In the words of Detective Flores, "This is over Jodi. This is absolutely over!!!!"

ALL THE BEST
by Travis Alexander

Although we are uncertain of what you and I will be
I wish you all the best
and through time I guess we will see.

Although we don't know what tomorrow brings
of our future we are unaware
I wish you all the best
even if tomorrow I am not there.

May your life be filled with happiness
and may all your dreams come true.

May your heart never feel sorrow
and your countenance never be blue.

May all of your goals be accomplished
in all that you do you succeed.

May your heart never be left wanting
and your soul never left in need.

May the strength of the Lord be with you
and the Holy Ghost always be near.

May his love burn from within you
and radiate to all you hold dear.

Why? Because you deserve it
All this and much more too.

I wish you all the best
and only all the best will do.

This is the life I know you will have
I am certain
I know that you can.

This is the life I pray for me
So I'll end the way I began.

Although we are uncertain
as to what you and I will be

I wish you all the best
and hope all the best is me

Travis wrote this for Linda, who he hoped to marry, you may hear her read it aloud at the link.
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/25/travis-alexander-ex-girlfriend-linda-ballard-poem-jodi-arias

What a wonderful idea of making baskets for the Alexander Family!

And securing a restful haven for them as they must push through this last leg of the trial is such a wonderful gift to them, as well...

I received tonight a thoughtful Thank You note from the Alexander Family for a note and small of token support I sent for their "trials" ....

I was so humbled that they would choose to find the time to send a thank you to a stranger like myself...

But it made me feel like they can really feel the love and support we are sending them... Each in our own way...

I am so proud to be a part of this WS family of sincere, caring people...

:blowkiss:

i actually saw you at that moment too! - and we all had the same look on our faces cuz it was when dr geffner was testifying about the gun shot not being incapacitating, and no hemmorage, then no brain damage :scared:

Why was Dr. Resume even talking about forensics like that anyway? "In addition to inventing the brain all by myself, I know all about projectiles!"

We were groaning every time he went on a new tangent of his "experience" impressing (and baptizing) himself all freaking day!

So Peanut (PASA) says to me last night "I want to bring my pajamas" so of course now our closings watching has turned in to a pajama party. Lol. Don't ever suggest pajamas to me and not expect me to be all over that!!!

I was trying to figure out what was. I thought it looked like a straw, :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That makes me :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:after Valerie admonished us for not bringing coffee in to court anymore and gave the instructions saying you can't bring "anything pertaining to a straw". :floorlaugh:

picture of Katy in court. (hope I got the right one!)

KCL looks overly disgusted in the second picture. Wonder who is on the receiving end of that look. Dr. "SpillMyWaterEveryFiveMinutes" perhaps?

That makes me :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:after Valerie admonished us for not bringing coffee in to court anymore and gave the instructions saying you can't bring "anything pertaining to a straw". :floorlaugh:

Get arrested and taken to jail for a "Straw Violation"? :jail:

when will the seat lottery start? are you one of the people getting in?Sorry if this has been asked and answered today..I have not read every post yet in this forum today...

What a wonderful idea of making baskets for the Alexander Family!

And securing a restful haven for them as they must push through this last leg of the trial is such a wonderful gift to them, as well...

I received tonight a thoughtful Thank You note from the Alexander Family for a note and small of token support I sent for their "trials" ....

I was so humbled that they would choose to find the time to send a thank you to a stranger like myself...

But it made me feel like they can really feel the love and support we are sending them... Each in our own way...

I am so proud to be a part of this WS family of sincere, caring people...

:blowkiss:

:seeya: Love the TA family....:loveyou::heartbeat::party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members