a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see the verdict reflected on Wilmott's face as soon as all the jurors enter the courtroom. As she turns to face judge, clear expression of defeat.

You can see the verdict reflected on Wilmott's face as soon as all the jurors enter the courtroom. As she turns to face judge, clear expression of defeat.

Did anybody get to see Nurmi's reaction?

I find it hilarious that she states prior to trial she thought Juan was "a capable attorney". Does she think ANYONE on the planet, especially Juan, cares what HER opinion is?? She is now a convicted murderer. It is laughable that she has such a high opinion of herself that she thinks her opinion matters.

I also laughed at how she accuses Juan of "hiding" evidence. Really, Jodi!?? Let's see . . . you . . . lost your bloody shoes. Threw out the knife. Threw out the gun. Lost all the mats in the rental car. Put bloody clothes and bleach in the washing machine. "Lost" her phone with the sex tape on it until it suited her defense. Tried to sneak out hidden coded messages. Faked pedophilia letters. So frightening that she thinks people still care or believe anything she says. She is buying into her own lies.

ROFLMAO I can hear Juan now ..."Ma'am did I ask you what you think of me?"

Jodi's twitter account was deleted. I'm guessing it was flooded by people excited with the verdict. Guess she's not too smug anymore. Ha!!

Had to be taken down now that she's a convicted felon.

Just realized why Jodi is so anxious to get the death penalty and be free. She is already planning out kinky sex games with Satan!!!

Jodi is doing her first media interview tonight. Shocker!! Umm... not really.

I really wish they wouldn't give her this attention!!

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/index.html

Thank you so much for that link. I do not have a TV (since '97) and perhaps I would have eventually found this interview on the Internet, but you have helped bring it to me so much quicker and, in a way, so much more relevant.

Thanks again.

FYI all 3 alternates sat with the deliberating jury as they delivered the versict

This was one dedicated and committed jury. They got it, all the way. Juan Martinez and this jury, all SuperHeroes for Travis, imo. :hero:

ROFLMAO I can hear Juan now ..."Ma'am did I ask you what you think of me?"

No Dawn Treader, it would be: "Ma'am did I ask you what you think of the prosecutor?"

:floorlaugh:

If anyone finds the video of granny walking after the verdict, be a sweetie and pm'y me! (Nevermind, just saw it on HLN - OMG OMG OMG what a fraud!)

Will she show up tomorrow in jail clothes?

Hard to say Katie, however when she did the interview with Fox....I saw that she was wearing black and white stripes prison issue pants

Hard to say Katie, however when she did the interview with Fox....I saw that she was wearing black and white stripes prison issue pants

Omg I thought so too I seen. Her pants and thought my eyes were fooling me lol
Thank you for posting it.

Will she wear jail clothes tomorrow

Someone posted a tweet from an abc reporter earlier in the thread. They asked a deputy and was told she will be in jail clothes from now on. We'll see for sure tomorrow!

Jose Baez just said the jury will not give her the death penalty because Kurt Nurmi will have probably already killed her for that post-conviction interview.

Someone posted a tweet from an abc reporter earlier in the thread. They asked a deputy and was told she will be in jail clothes from now on. We'll see for sure tomorrow!

Awesome thank you so much :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members