Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #180

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.. was the "Odinist" angle a part of the discovery RA took a bite of? If so maybe that's why he decided to utter that to his lawyers?

Noticed in that document his height is confirmed at 5'5".

Last edited:
04/11/2024Motion to Suppress Filed
Motion to Suppress Statements
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
04/11/2024
04/11/2024Memorandum/Brief Filed
Memorandum of Law in Support of Defendant Allen's Motion to Suppress
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
04/11/2024
04/11/2024Motion Filed
Motion for Leave of Court to Conduct Inmate Depositions
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
04/11/2024
So defense wants to depose RA and use that at trial instead of RA taking the stand? Is that what would/could happen? Nahh that can't happeen right?

Well... RA wants to unburden his soul to everyone that would listen. They should just let him take the stand at this point.
If he is innocent, I think this is the only way things can be cleared up. I know he has a right to not testify and I doubt he will, but if I were him and I was 100% innocent, then I would take the stand. I would explain everything.. when/how I contacted the conservation officer and what I said, where I was, who I saw, and where I parked. I'd say exactly what was going on in the prison with the guards, I would explain why I confessed. It would go a long way coming from him and if it's the truth, I think it would be believable. If it's all hogwash, I think it would come across that way.

If those confessions are allowed in, I don't see how a lawyer or another witness can explain on your behalf why you confessed to a crime you didn't do. If I was a juror, I'd want to hear it from him, why he felt threatened, why he felt he had to confess and explain any medical issues I had that contributed to it. It doesn't come across the same way if others try to explain why you felt pressured to confess to your wife.

I wonder the same; could these be exhibits and witness lists only? One good run on sentence deserve a run on sentence reply, so that's cool. Sweet plea dreams to you. :)

Many thanks!
It’s a bit of a mystery what it is all about.
I don’t know, everything just feels different in the last week and a half or so. Quieter, more serious.

If this report is truthful, no sexual assault. (Noting that we’ve previously discussed that SA can occur without physical signs.)

View attachment 496538

WARNING I'm going to be graphic..

We know their clothing was removed either by them or by the killer and to me that in itself is sexual assault. A child being asked to undress or being undressed is SA. Touching a child is SA.. he didn't have to (sorry to be graphic) insert anything or make them do anything to him or even him do anything that would leave his seman at the scene for it to be SA. If he took their clothing off and in any way touched them, THAT IS SA!

Defense can word salad it up because there is no evidence of it on their bodies (assuming no evidence of insertion of anything by leaving evidence of tissue damage, bruising, and/ or semen) does not mean that was not his motive and it doesn't mean that what he did do was not SA.

WARNING I'm going to be graphic..

We know their clothing was removed either by them or by the killer and to me that in itself is sexual assault. A child being asked to undress or being undressed is SA. Touching a child is SA.. he didn't have to (sorry to be graphic) insert anything or make them do anything to him or even him do anything that would leave his seman at the scene for it to be SA. If he took their clothing off and in any way touched them, THAT IS SA!

Defense can word salad it up because there is no evidence of it on their bodies (assuming no evidence of insertion of anything by leaving evidence of tissue damage, bruising, and/ or semen) does not mean that was not his motive and it doesn't mean that what he did do was not SA.
^100 percent THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member