Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #184

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, if there was nothing incriminating found during the search that should be in the defense's favor. IMO

INAL, however I would argue that a search warrant was illegally obtained and look here, nothing was found! The defense team and/or people supporting the defense team is accusing LE of illegal actions, torture of innocent RA, conspiracy, etc. Defense claims nothing was found that connect RA to the crime scene, OK then this should be their proof. Why would the defense want their proof thrown out?

Whether there was something found or not is not the issue.

The issue is LE cannot obtain a search warrant illegally. Period.

Whether there was something found or not is not the issue.

The issue is LE cannot obtain a search warrant illegally. Period.

I agree with you partly. ;) I agree that LE cannot obtain a search warrant illegally. We may differ on the warrant being legal or illegal. However my point remains, if nothing was found that would be in the defense favor.

Ha! Does anyone have a link for the letters put on record today. One of them is a classic LOL!

Obviously a troll. JMO

Burger is one of literature's least successful district attorneys, and critics have suggested that he must have been the most incompetent lawyer in history, although his record against defense attorneys other than Mason is unknown. He inevitably prosecutes the wrong person – Mason's client – whom Mason exonerates, while revealing the true culprit, through dramatic and even spectacular courtroom tactics.

Burger's bag of tricks was comparatively empty, chiefly comprising expressions of exasperation at whatever Mason was doing. Once Mason had exposed the true perpetrator, Burger often joined in Mason's motion to dismiss the charges against Mason's client so that Burger could then charge the actual wrongdoer.

HB will give many a good laugh. Thanks for posting.

Indeed, the letter from the big (fake) Ham is more parody ... a tit for tat ... to balance out last week's entry from Lance. Poor Ham never beat the great defense attorney Perry Mason. Not once! Oh the sarcasm! At least JG has a matched pair of extreme zoo-tuby social media bias: one from Ham and one from Lance. ;)

Honestly, I don't approve of the public, docketed mocking of the Court, the Officers of the Court, career practitioners, the process, or this difficult matter. But given Lance's nonsense made the docket last week, it seems only fair that one of each extreme "humorous rant" is memorialized on the docket. Also, my approval is of zero consequence. We all know this. (Especially since I'm still snorting at Cinco de Mayo and the Sabbath. I cannot help it. P.S. .. Hamilton Burger lived in black and white in my grandma's tv. Don't tell anyone! lolol.)

Last edited:
Wow, people really do this?!? Write to the Judge I mean, obviously they do, but wow. I didn't know this was a thing.

I've only been following this case on Websleuths since RA arrest and I don't comment much on the forum because usually someone else asks the questions or someone else comments what I would anyway. I've been confused though, in this case and in another that I'm following: After charges have been laid and proceedings are in process, what is the responsibility of the P (with regard to discovery) or LE (with regard to the entire investigation) to provide info/investigation to the D, and when does the D have to do their own?

I think I understand that the P has to provide "all discovery" to the D, and I assume up to the point of/throughout trial...but FROM what point? In this case, from the time of the crime til now, if previous POIs have been investigated and cleared, and that information hasn't been used or needed to secure the arrest of the current suspect/defendant, why should LE/P need to provide that to the D?

Also, in this case and another, the D says the P is withholding. (IMO, this isn't actually happening, I believe in both cases I'm following that the D has the info but they don't like it or the info they want doesn't exist). But, if the D says "we don't have this cell phone info" (for example) "from this time to this time at this particular location because the P is withholding!", what is P's recourse from this? Or if the P says, "we don't have that info because the aliens haven't provided that to us", does the P have to go to the aliens to get that info because the D wants it? Or at what point does the D have to do their own investigation/research? And honestly, I can't remember offhand if it's this case or the other one that the D was requesting such information and the P says "I don't have it Your Honor". So then, who is responsible for getting it?

One thing that struck me today while rereading motions of the last week is just how focused Defense is on phones. Phone pings, geofencing and phone extractions.
iMO it’s all misdirection to cause a hubbub with no real merit.
Defense wants us to believe that Odinists brought their phones with them to commit this horrible crime. They want us to believe that BH and JM and PW all brought their phones to a crime and LE just overlooked/deleted/covered up evidence of this. They went to great lengths to create alibis but brought their traceable phones.
Oh but not EF, see he was the smart one that knew to leave his phone at home. JMO
Looking at the Franks 4.0 defense stated “3 phones in the area where the girls were last scene and where the bodies were found” between 2:13-3:57pm on February 13, 2017. Section 25j.
Let me pause a moment in horror at the fact that they used the word “scene” instead of “seen” and the distancing language they used around the girl’s remains.
Well this is a different tune than they were saying in Franks 3.0 “In or around the crime scene.” Section 5a. I think the said within 100 ft but now they are being vague in their recap.
So with Franks 4.0 they extended the area the phones were detected and extended the time window.
The last place the girls were seen was at the trailhead entrance or by BB as she went back to her car? This isn’t clear but it’s definitely further than 100 ft from the final crime scene.
Extending the window to 3:57pm would also include the appearance of DG among other innocent trail walkers. So the additional phones on the trails does not lend to additional perpetrators.

But none of this matters because they state very clearly that none of these phones were RA’s.
So again I have to wonder why they keep focusing on phones when their presence doesn’t lend to guilt and their absence doesn’t lead to innocence.
Dont even get me started on the phone pings.

Just my ramblings tonight-thanks for the audience. And all my opinion.

https://www.scribd.com/document/728390392/Defendant-s-4th-Franks-Motion

Perhaps because he thought that a CO seemed less threatening than the sheriff?
YUP. Maybe. MOO.
One thing that struck me today while rereading motions of the last week is just how focused Defense is on phones. Phone pings, geofencing and phone extractions.
iMO it’s all misdirection to cause a hubbub with no real merit.
Defense wants us to believe that Odinists brought their phones with them to commit this horrible crime. They want us to believe that BH and JM and PW all brought their phones to a crime and LE just overlooked/deleted/covered up evidence of this. They went to great lengths to create alibis but brought their traceable phones.
(RSBMFF)
So with Franks 4.0 they extended the area the phones were detected and extended the time window.
The last place the girls were seen was at the trailhead entrance or by BB as she went back to her car? This isn’t clear but it’s definitely further than 100 ft from the final crime scene.
Extending the window to 3:57pm would also include the appearance of DG among other innocent trail walkers. So the additional phones on the trails does not lend to additional perpetrators.

But none of this matters because they state very clearly that none of these phones were RA’s.
So again I have to wonder why they keep focusing on phones when their presence doesn’t lend to guilt and their absence doesn’t lead to innocence.
(RSBMFF)

https://www.scribd.com/document/728390392/Defendant-s-4th-Franks-Motion
YUP!! These Odinites are not only the guilty murderers in the eyes of the D, they're also the not-at-all very bright murderers who brought phones. But that was okay because of a corrupt LE coverup and plot against RA.

I guess a smart, cunning murderer wouldn't have brought a phone. Let's take it a step further. Would a smart, cunning murderer maybe have approached a CO and made 100% certain to mention a stock ticker on his person on those trails that day, implying he had a trackable device? It would probably be reassuring to some extent for anyone in authority to hear that. Unless there's no phone, in which case it becomes potentially terrifying to have heard it.

Is it certain at this point RA had no phone?

There are some great videos out there of brave folks walking across the bridge. The rails become more deteriorated towards the middle of the bridge, and the height over water looks scarier. I can see why someone would slow down as they crossed.
There could be any number of reasons why the girls slowed down after the 2:07pm picture of Abigail Williams. One thing I wanted to know is if Liberty German took any more pictures of Abby walking across the bridge after 2:07pm?

I think the pace of the bridge walk may have been dictated by Abby as it appears Libby was very comfortable with walking on the Monon High Bridge in front of Abby. I sometimes wonder if Abby even knew Libby was taking that picture of her on the bridge?

As for Richard Allen, if he spoke to the conservation officer on a date after the date LE released the first audio clip of the killer's voice to the public, then he is a very confident killer. And he confessed multiple times too.

Why did he talk to a CO on a parkinglot outside the store? The sheriff's office is only 0,2 mile from CVS, a 4 minute walk.
I think, RA did it to show: look, I'm casually doing it, no big deal. Just walking around the corner and telling the DD, that you were one of the people, who were also in the MHB area. Not that LE has to worry further about something so meaningless. An upright citizen urgently needs to help, stealing away from the workplace, so that LE don't waste its time, these plagued officers. Better for me, RA, telling the DD, than suddenly have someone in uniform coming to my house, where my wife and daughter could be present. - MOO :)

Yes it’s classic adaption IMO
Of course defense wants us to think DD misremembered or misunderstood the initial interview in early days.
Fortunately there are multiple witnesses that lock him into that 130-4pm time period.
I do think the interview in 2022 went badly and I do think he was tripped. From the small excerpts that have been presented in motions. I see defensive language, threats and distractions and doubling down by RA. None of which aligns with his “cooperative, concerned citizen” image that is being sold by defense.
All my opinion
I can imagine, RA was tripped the easier, because his wife sat in the hallway and waited for him. Probably he didn't know, what to tell her now, that the interrogation dragged on. That must have made him really nervous. MOO

Indeed, the letter from the big (fake) Ham is more parody ... a tit for tat ... to balance out last week's entry from Lance. Poor Ham never beat the great defense attorney Perry Mason. Not once! Oh the sarcasm! At least JG has a matched pair of extreme zoo-tuby social media bias: one from Ham and one from Lance. ;)

Honestly, I don't approve of the public, docketed mocking of the Court, the Officers of the Court, career practitioners, the process, or this difficult matter. But given Lance's nonsense made the docket last week, it seems only fair that one of each extreme "humorous rant" is memorialized on the docket. Also, my approval is of zero consequence. We all know this. (Especially since I'm still snorting at Cinco de Mayo and the Sabbath. I cannot help it. P.S. .. Hamilton Burger lived in black and white in my grandma's tv. Don't tell anyone! lolol.)

Our general public are encouraged to voice their opinions about everything and anything. I get weekly emails asking me to rate my transaction, appointment, etc. "Tell us how we're doing"

Back in the day, so few wrote to their politicians that when one received even a handful of letters, those weighed heavily. I don't see why the courts should be any different.

I guess I'd be a little careful about writing a negative letter to the judicial of the county I live in; never know when I might have to appear before them. Same goes for LE. Attys, too; never know when I might need one.

Last edited:

But this ISN'T a game, it's real life. The Court and its Officers should be treated with respect regardless of personal feelings. This 'write the Judge game' started by SM Defense zombies is not funny, not effective, and truly a mocking farce to the sanctity of The Court, the Judicial System and most importantly..Abby, Libby and their families. You know, the innocent murdered victims here.

Tit for Tat is a game played by school children, just like the rest of the actions of this Defense team and their underhanded tactics. I'd lay Vegas odds on whether the D knows this is going on. Of course they do, but will act shocked, and with righteous indignation at the mere suggestion. WE SEE YOU R, B, DH, A, CW and BM. Clearly.

JMO

There could be any number of reasons why the girls slowed down after the 2:07pm picture of Abigail Williams. One thing I wanted to know is if Liberty German took any more pictures of Abby walking across the bridge after 2:07pm?

I think the pace of the bridge walk may have been dictated by Abby as it appears Libby was very comfortable with walking on the Monon High Bridge in front of Abby. I sometimes wonder if Abby even knew Libby was taking that picture of her on the bridge?

As for Richard Allen, if he spoke to the conservation officer on a date after the date LE released the first audio clip of the killer's voice to the public, then he is a very confident killer. And he confessed multiple times too.
Agreed, I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't other pictures or video splices.

They didn't release the audio clip until 2019 IIRC and I believe RA spoke with DD the day after the girls were found.

JMO

Exactly!! Right!!! Just pop on in and tell them you were there. But no! He meets a CO in the parking lot of a grocery store. Makes no sense whatsoever.
Makes sense if he didn't want to step foot in the police station. I still wonder about the circumstances of the DD interview. Was it set up by a phone call by RA to the tip line, the police station itself? Was it RA that said I get off work at a certain time and DD showed up then? Or lije another poster mentioned, maybe LE had peolle out in high foot traffic areas of town and when RA came out from CVS he was approached by DD or vice versa?

In fact, if there was nothing incriminating found during the search that should be in the defense's favor. IMO

INAL, however I would argue that a search warrant was illegally obtained and look here, nothing was found! The defense team and/or people supporting the defense team is accusing LE of illegal actions, torture of innocent RA, conspiracy, etc. Defense claims nothing was found that connect RA to the crime scene, OK then this should be their proof. Why would the defense want their proof thrown out?
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member