ABC producer paid for George, Cindy Anthony to stay at the Ritz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could give a carp if they ate the paper napkins and chased it with water from the vase and slept in their cars. What bothers me the most is the pow-wow with a producer, their lawyer, Casey's lawyer and the PI's.

Seems to me some people had to get their stories straight.

Unfortunately the A.'s were the one's that opened that door. If they never had, there wouldnt be a forum dedicated to this case on WS.

I disagree. It's relentless media driven by consumers. Every family has its secrets. Every single one. The Anthony's are not angels and they have obvious dysfunction and unpalatable personality characteristics, but personally, I know just how deep grief can go and what it does to distort a personality and a family. I cannot and will not judge them. I will let LE do that as they have ALL of the information and we only know a sliver. IF LE finds them complicit and charges them, I trust that. I don't trust the glimpse I see and hear about as I know it's not the full story and I know how true the saying "crazy with grief" is.

I'm trying to play nice here, but if the A's need money all they need to do is have a gigantic garage sale with all of the JUNK they have in each of those bedrooms and they could pay their mortgage for months without hand-outs or payments from the media.

No one sane could possibly be restful in those rooms. It is such a petty thing, but I genuinely feel very sorry for Caylee that she didn't have an environment that was less over-stimulating.

Buy less, spend less, sell more and make your own way in this world - especially now.

OMG...I SO wanted to comment about all their STUFF, but I refrained! I'm glad you brought it up! Man....those people have a whole house full of STUFF! No wonder they were having a hard time paying their mortage! Looks like they were spending their money on knick-nacks and STUFF for their house!

Michelle Bart- their own spokesperson handled the reservations, so no they did NOT need to stay at the finest hotel money can buy.

I would hope that g*d forbid something so horrid should happen to me that the people around me try to cushion me in every way they can and if that means they put me away in a nice hotel with good security for a night or two, bless them for that.

I don't think where they stayed is an issue.

I think LE was pressing DC to find out if money from network television or an entertainment group is funding Casey's defense.

I disagree. It's relentless media driven by consumers. Every family has its secrets. Every single one. The Anthony's are not angels and they have obvious dysfunction and unpalatable personality characteristics, but personally, I know just how deep grief can go and what it does to distort a personality and a family. I cannot and will not judge them. I will let LE do that as they have ALL of the information and we only know a sliver. IF LE finds them complicit and charges them, I trust that. I don't trust the glimpse I see and hear about as I know it's not the full story and I know how true the saying "crazy with grief" is.

Once they opened the door, they couldnt close it. They wanted the media there, and then when it started to go sour, they couldnt get rid of them. They thought they were doing the right thing at the time , and Im sure they regret it. I dont judge them, I could care less if they stayed at the Ritz or the motel 6, thats was THEIR choice.

I don't think where they stayed is an issue.

I think LE was pressing DC to find out if money from network television or an entertainment group is funding Casey's defense.

:clap::clap::clap:

I suspect that they were totally distraught when they got off that plane and were basically led around by the hand without giving any real thought to where they were going or anything at all other than the horrible realization that their granddaughter was dead.

I think they knew Caylee was dead from the time they popped the trunk. That was when they were distraught. Who knows what feelings one has after 6 months of denial and/or cover-up of that which they already knew.

Once they opened the door, they couldnt close it. They wanted the media there, and then when it started to go sour, they couldnt get rid of them. They thought they were doing the right thing at the time , and Im sure they regret it. I dont judge them, I could care less if they stayed at the Ritz or the motel 6, thats was THEIR choice.

And the one thing I will say unequivocally is that they are not gifted at media relations and every single person who came to their aid, reached out to them or who they surrounded themselves with, was equally horrid at it and served to make a bad situation worse. There are so many leeches in this case it's disgusting. Ambulance chasers.

Like NBC with the octo mom, television networks like to pretend they don't "pay" for their "new's" interviews.

so could abc " PAY " the anthonys mortgage for a year and still claim they had not paid for and interview? If so I bet thats happened because the anthonys sure havent worked.

are you a friend of the anthonys? You always stick up for them .

Aww, c'mon now. The enemy here is Casey. Bless the people in the world who aren't peer pressured to succumb to the hate of the masses. We need more of them. The world would be a much better place if people tried to come from a place of love and slanted themselves in that direction.

I'm not Chilly, but I'm sure that she/he shares the common reason that drives people here and that is that people who hurt children are unfathomably evil. We all do come from that common place.

so could abc " PAY " the anthonys mortgage for a year and still claim they had not paid for and interview? If so I bet thats happened because the anthonys sure havent worked.

Fine with me. I sure as hell wouldn't be able to go back to work if I were in the same situation.

Aww, c'mon now. The enemy here is Casey. Bless the people in the world who aren't peer pressured to succumb to the hate of the masses. We need more of them. The world would be a much better place if people tried to come from a place of love and slanted themselves in that direction.

I'm not Chilly, but I'm sure that she/he shares the common reason that drives people here and that is that people who hurt children are unfathomably evil. We all do come from that common place.

Thank you, SS. I only wish I could have answered that question half as well.

I'm not Chilly here, but I just think Chilly has a lot of compassion and sees things differently than a lot of folks here. We don't all agree all the time, but Chilly is a good guy/girl. Heck...I don't agree with him/her a lot of the time, but I always value his/her posts. Chilly's alright in my book. :blowkiss:

Well stated!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You have a very kind and gentle manner that is much appreciated, and a good fit for compassionate victim advocacy.

Stick around. ;)

I'm not speaking for Chilly, the A's nor Casey, but I found an interesting article yesterday (posted here on WS) that I wish I had 'bookmarked'.

Once I find it again, I will add.

The basic point of that article was that defense attorneys are not out to prove their clients innocent... especially the guilty one. In fact, the defense attorney's job is to make sure the prosecutors and law enforcement are doing their jobs in proving the accused is guilty.

So what's wrong with being critical of the "evidence" that's been released? We're not got going to be called upon as jurors, so what we think is irrelevant. But, I think we owe it to ourselves and each other to be a bit critical of the 'system' to ensure that our government never gets to the point to where it can incarcerate individuals based upon their own biased, unsubstantiated, unconfirmed beliefs about an individual.

We are all so invested in seeing this girl convicted because it is so clear that she is guilty, that we all our holding our collective breaths when people point out any loopholes. I was watching some lawyer on a cable show do this earlier that it made me want to throw a rock at my TV. It is hard, even when they are paid to be the "devil's advocate" for ratings to hear someone poke holes in this case, cuz we can't stand the thought of Casey getting off for what she so clearly did to her baby. I think she just wants to know if Chilly really feels this way or is just throwing out other possibilities for the sake of discussion. Its all just so emotional.

I myself, come to this forum most often for validation for what seems to me to be the obvious guilt of this young woman. I, too, feel sometimes annoyed when I read what seems to be people sticking up for this girl or her family. But it is just my deep emotion for this. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, of course.

We are all so invested in seeing this girl convicted because it is so clear that she is guilty, that we all our holding our collective breaths when people point out any loopholes. I was watching some lawyer on a cable show do this earlier that it made me want to throw a rock at my TV. It is hard, even when they are paid to be the "devil's advocate" for ratings to hear someone poke holes in this case, cuz we can't stand the thought of Casey getting off for what she so clearly did to her baby. I think she just wants to know if Chilly really feels this way or is just throwing out other possibilities for the sake of discussion. Its all just so emotional.

I myself, come to this forum most often for validation for what seems to me to be the obvious guilt of this young woman. I, too, feel sometimes annoyed when I read what seems to be people sticking up for this girl or her family. But it is just my deep emotion for this. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, of course.
What is interesting now, is that two media heads who played devil's advocate in Scott Peterson's case- Mark Cardoza and Jeanine Pirro, have both recently come out and stated that Casey is Guilty!

What is interesting now, is that two media heads who played devil's advocate in Scott Peterson's case- Mark Cardoza and Jeanine Pirro, have both recently come out and stated that Casey is Guilty!

All about the bucks and ratings.... just exactly what this thread is about! (heck, we are all human)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici