Active shooter YouTube HQ in California, 3 April 2018

They are clearing out cars to make room for ambulances. Makes it sound like there will be several needed, which makes one think that there are several more victims.

Nothing in regards to the victims' condition, whether they are men or woman, or anything like that. Just said 3-5 victims.

Watch live: Shooting investigated at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno

http://abc7news.com/source-active-shooter-multiple-injuries-at-youtube-hq/3297411/

[FONT=&amp]San Mateo County Sheriff's officials confirm an active active shooter situation is taking place place at YouTube's headquarters on Cherry Avenue in San Bruno. (snip)

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Another law enforcement source confirms to ABC7 News reporter Dan Noyes that the shooter is a white, adult female wearing a dark top and headwear.[/FONT]

bbm

ETA: more info

The source told ABC7 News multiple people have been injured, including a shot to the chest. There are no reported fatalities at this time.

A spokesperson for Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital confirms they're receiving patients from the shooting at their facility. They add that patients are being transported to other Bay Area hospitals, too.

Dailymail is reporting shooter is a woman but I'll take anything they report with a grain of salt for now.

I am down on the scanner thread if anyone wants to join me.

Daily Mail got the info from ABC news.

Hope this isn’t terrorism.

[FONT=&amp]ABC News‏Verified account @ABCFollowFollow
@ABC​
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]LATEST: Stanford Health Care says it is treating 4-5 patients from shooting; no indications of their conditions.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/981273621225201664
[/FONT]

Gentleman was ordering food from Carl's Jr. He heard the shots, and says it all started at a party that was happening at YouTube. Said he heard 10 shots, rapid fire, the second round of shots. It was a massacre. There were 4 more shots the third round. Then after that, nothing heard.

Gentleman says there were 3 victims. One was a woman shot in the leg. Second victim was one shot multiple times, rapid fire. Shooting began inside, not outside. Shooter didn't walk up to the facility, but was already inside, from how it would appear.

Daily Mail got the info from ABC news.

Hope this isn’t terrorism.

I'm seeing reports the shooter is male ... Linked above.

ETA: I can't read! Nevermind. You're right. :giggle:

Sorry everyone there are two threads this one and one in crimes in the news. I have alerted a moderator.

Gentleman says there were 3 victims. One was a woman shot in the leg. Second victim was one shot multiple times, rapid fire. Shooting began inside, not outside. Shooter didn't walk up to the facility, but was already inside, from how it would appear.

Link? I'd like to follow along somewhere.

ETA...nevermind. Found it. But honestly...this guy just sounds like he's making stuff up as he goes along. So weird. I wish they wouldn't talk to just randos like this.

CNN: 4 or 5 patients reportedly on way to Stanford Medical Center.

Gentleman that was there clarifies again that the shooting happened inside AND outside the building. Shooting lasted less than 30 seconds total from his account. Someone shot inside. Someone shot outside. Two women.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back