aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Do you have any theories on what happened? :dunno:

I have the same theories as anyone else. I think they couldn't proceed because of Jodi's *whatever* leading her to a suicide watch and then Horne wasn't available til Wed.

I wish I knew the date of the comment she made, because it was a moment I won't forget. It was in the daytime, she was talking to an anchor at HLN. It may have been right around the time the phone recording was played in court. I was in my living room and had my back to the TV for a split second. When I heard it I spun around and saw her face. She said it with such conviction! She never said, "He comes across as..." or "One could think he was a ....". Nope. She said, "He was a pervert!" And her tone put emphasis on the word, pervert. I remember thinking, "Wow. Your butt is now in a jam with your network!" It's one thing to have your own opinion or thought, but she trashed Travis with not one second of hesitation.

I heard someone else say the same thing before but can't recall when.

it was reported, by BK, I believe, that JA was in the Judges Chambers. That is what fueled the rumor mill that she is trying to release her DT.

All I know is we were all waiting outside the courtroom in the victim room and then they let us in. Jodi was nowhere to be seen but then again neither was the DT. Martinez and Flores were in and out though.

OMG, Juan's psychologist Demarte(?) hit the nail right on the head. This article blew me away. This is JA in a nutshell! I really wish we could find out
about Jodie's childhood. According to the article JA really does have a deep rooted problem with her mother.

"Much of BPD distress occurs within the first year of life, due to inadequate bonding and emotional attunement with the mother. These primal deficits influence self-worth and partner selection for a lifetime, unless solid, core-focused therapeutic help is obtained."

About my sis again, so feel free to skip as OT. My (BPD) sis was very premature and spent the first part of her life unable to be held or touched for medical reasons. She was in a medical baby bed-incubator thing. There was no human bonding because of how they handled that back in the day, afriad it would hurt the sick baby with germs, etc.

~bbm

I've seen this type of statement over and over. She's seething, she's melting down, hope to see the stun belt used, she'll lose it and on and on and on. She's yet to lose her composure one tiny little bit considering the circumstances. Why do people keep insisting that she's going to or has exhibited any kind of obvious strong emotion, much less an extreme emotion like rage.

It's the same thing with the supposed "cut throat" signal and the reports of smirking. On Wednesday, after the verdict, one of Travis' friends reported that Jodi smirked at each of the jurors as they were polled. Of course, she did no such thing. People make up stuff. Don't really understand why these little extra fictions are necessary, when there's plenty of reality to discuss. To keep the hatred burning, perhaps?

Agreed but I also notice that lately when Nancy Grace wants facts real and true facts she passes JC and goes to Beth. She often goes tell me everything. And Beth does with no embellishing like JC frequently does.

I noticed Jean had throughout the trial been a little less anti-Jodi than everyone else...and then when I saw her yesteday waiting in front of the jail to talk to Jodi's mom for 5 SECONDS, then I realized why....SHE IS TRYING TO GET THE FIRST SIT-DOWN INTERVIEW WITH JODI"S FAMILY, or possibly some interview with Jodi.

I wish I knew the date of the comment she made, because it was a moment I won't forget. It was in the daytime, she was talking to an anchor at HLN. It may have been right around the time the phone recording was played in court. I was in my living room and had my back to the TV for a split second. When I heard it I spun around and saw her face. She said it with such conviction! She never said, "He comes across as..." or "One could think he was a ....". Nope. She said, "He was a pervert!" And her tone put emphasis on the word, pervert. I remember thinking, "Wow. Your butt is now in a jam with your network!" It's one thing to have your own opinion or thought, but she trashed Travis with not one second of hesitation.

I didn't hear that particular comment but I did hear her, after the sex tape was played, going on and on and on about how shocking it was and how it made him look so bad. The one quote I remember was "this is beyond the pale."

Honestly? I snickered to myself thinking what a terrible lay she must be.

I for one, have NOT "come clean" on my own experience with DV here but might one day...It was truly horrible watching ALV & Co claiming that JA had experienced real DV. Thanks for being open with all of us that understand and will listen.

I realize that this site is available for lurkers and readers to peruse, but there is a feeling here, a sense of community, which has made it rather easy for some of us to come clean, without even intending to! I have shared things here that I have never even told people that know me in person. Of course, every now and then there are posts that seem to come out of left field, but the regulars here and the not so regulars that pop in when they can, offer genuine concern and empathy. I have been so touched by some of the posts by those who have been abused, lost loved ones to evil, lost loved ones to illness or accident. This is a good place. Here you can count on being heard, and being accepted.

I have the same theories as anyone else. I think they couldn't proceed because of Jodi's *whatever* leading her to a suicide watch and then Horne wasn't available til Wed.

Darn I was hoping you'd have some inside info. :facepalm:

I can't wait til all of the behind the scenes stuff sees the light of day.

Pretty sure she's not going to apologize, so what WILL she say??

Well, I'm pretty sure she's narcissistic, which means that she's unable to understand what normal people would say in this situation, so she'll probably just go with something like...I'm totally innocent, none of you understands me, you've been duped by Martinez, ad nauseum. She is congenitally unable to understand that she'd do better by admitting her mistakes and her faults -- because in her mind she doesn't have any.

A narcissist is, I think, unable to admit their wrongdoing in anything. Ever. EVER. Unless it's a ploy to catch you off your guard.

I used to be married to one of these creatures, and they will continually amaze you with their ability to deny reality even when they're backed into a corner by it.

I noticed Jean had throughout the trial been a little less anti-Jodi than everyone else...and then when I saw her yesteday waiting in front of the jail to talk to Jodi's mom for 5 SECONDS, then I realized why....SHE IS TRYING TO GET THE FIRST SIT-DOWN INTERVIEW WITH JODI"S FAMILY, or possibly some interview with Jodi.

Yes JC. Reminds me of jvm who does the same thing.
JC is obviously trying to get the first interview.

I didn't hear that particular comment but I did hear her, after the sex tape was played, going on and on and on about how shocking it was and how it made him look so bad. The one quote I remember was "this is beyond the pale."

Honestly? I snickered to myself thinking what a terrible lay she must be.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

C'mon, Schuby, don't hold back! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Me too. Don't believe in the death penalty, but I would never deny a grieving family's right to ask for it. I think someone posted something like this earlier, but I wish there was a way for JA to get life on death row.

Yes, being there can be quite different. One day, you're you....and the next you are someone else. Defined, as it were, by this horrible thing that befell your family.

Justice may come in many forms. Death, however, is forever.

I wish death to my bas/$)d. Maybe that makes me less human. Maybe I changed on that day.

I don't know. Maybe this case has just got to me. I don't know but I know parole is coming and coming quick, and we sit like ducks. And, I don't like to quack.

Sorry, I'm off the deep end.

I think, like the other poster said, she has a hidden rage simmering underneath. She maintains a front to keep it hidden. I also caught the rage w/n her watching the trial...in stressful parts she would take her pencil under the desk so no one would see her and do something to the eraser like push it down with her thumb or something like that, her jaw would clench even though she would cover up her anger by pretending to doodle, she would stare intently/scarily at the lawyers during sidebars when it was killing her not to know what was going on, etc.. There is a scary rage inside of her.

I wonder just how much torture she is feeling right now being "under watch" - No visitors, no interviews, no pencil, no attention whatsoever other than the guards and cameras watching over her even as she, well.....ZERO CONTROL

Yes !!!

The gun... think about the gun. She was there to manipulate, "I'm going to kill myself, in your house, in front of you..it's your fault, you made me do this " It now makes sense....

"

I have often thought that she also tried to manipulate him that day by threatening to kill herself with the gun -- I think she went into a rage when he didn't react the way she wanted --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB