Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a first time poster and I have a thought/question. In his closing argument, JM called out ALV as lying during testimony. The DT never objected. I have never known of a defense "expert" allowed to be classified as this even in closing arguments. I am assuming that her entire testimony was impeached in chambers by JSS and that opened the door for JM to openly remark that she lied before the jury?

:wagon:

Oh well, whatever the outcome now, she better get used the prison garb, no choice now!
Whenever we see her last in civvies might be her very last time in them, ever?

Last time I posted- Weds- we were still waiting for a verdict. I had promised myself to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, verdict or not, to celebrate Travis's life, and all the things I had learnt from him and his wonderful family. It was really foggy here on Thursday morning, which meant my plane was delayed and I couldn't get to do the climb until Friday, but the weather was wonderful, the view magical, and the climb fantastic. I have, lately, noticed a bad tendancy in myself to think of the wonderful things in (my) life, that Jodi will never be able to experience, and today as we got ready to say goodbye to Sydney, we walked around Circular Quay eating ice creams, visited the Museum of Contempory Art and listened to live music, oh, amongst thousands of people, of all different nationalities, I was able to tote up quite a long "never again" list. Amongst those things, which I had never thought of before, is that she will never be amongst "normal people", never just be one of an average crowd.
Oh, I'd better go to bed, I have been reading on my phone, but am so behind and would love to sit and read for a while!

Link, please?

I don't have a link, sorry, it was on HLN, JVM was interviewing someone from the sheriff's office during verdict watch and she asked him about the clothes if the trial went into the next phase.

I wish the Alexander family all the best. but I see this also as a lifetime of pain.cause no matter what, cases will appear similar to what happen to Travis Alexander and the family will again have open wounds . Jodi gave this family a life sentence of pain. I doubt the CFJA have any remourse, her enjoyment is she feels joy in watching the Alexander family suffer.. the best thing for the Alexander family is if there is someway through court is to stop this CFJA from ever uttering a word in the public ever again. if not, all I see is CFJA hounding them with her tweets and getting interviewed to spew hate towards them..

I agree. The only thing we, the public, can do is to contact advertisers participating in any show/article/magazine she appears in. Once she's sentenced, she will sit in her cell thinking up ways to torment that poor family, she has nothing else. She's pathetic.

Good Morning from the Lonestar State and...

:balloons::balloons::balloons: Happy Mothers Day :balloons::balloons::balloons:

Good morning everyone,

Happy Mother's Day to all our moms! :seeya:

:rose:

A great Mother's Day present for everyone is that CMJA will never be any innocent child's mother! She'll never even be any sweet furbaby's mother!

I am a first time poster and I have a thought/question. In his closing argument, JM called out ALV as lying during testimony. The DT never objected. I have never known of a defense "expert" allowed to be classified as this even in closing arguments. I am assuming that her entire testimony was impeached in chambers by JSS and that opened the door for JM to openly remark that she lied before the jury?

Welcome to our group gracehill2! :seeya:

Very good question....Schuby gave a good answer above.

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

:wagon:

Could someone tell me the names of all of Travis' sisters?

Also, the names of his aunts (?) who sat with them throughout the trial? (I think there were 3 ladies: a blonde with longer hair, a blonde with short hair & a lady with dramatic highlights).

Thanks peeps!

OK--sisters are Tanisha, Samantha & Hillary...is this correct?

Welcome ....I was reading here late Thursday night and I do believe someone posted that the was a hearing of some type in the Judge's chamber that gave a brief remarks on the inappropriate behavior of ALV. I will look around and see if I can find specifics. I hope I wasn't dreaming. This case and the murder invades my dreams.

Why??? Why is she different? Jodi must have requested that then?

I think it's a Maricopa County thing. Either the judge or maybe Sheriff Joe makes the decision. At last…something CFJA doesn't get to rule on.

If the let her wear street clothes, I hope she at least will be shackled. Kinda hard to have that smug smirk on her face with all the hardware. :twocents:

Wendy Andriano never appeared in court in her prison clothes - not when she stood before the jury post-conviction and pleaded for her life or at sentencing. The link below shows her being led away after sentencing, wearing the prim sweater/shell combo she wore both times (black/white) :

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/article_9703ce1b-97f2-551d-a845-c99861bb86bb.html

Personally, JA appearing in jail garb might elicit sympathy in a juror that she doesn't deserve. No reason at all to take that chance imo.

I think it's a Maricopa County thing. Either the judge or maybe Sheriff Joe makes the decision. At last…something CFJA doesn't get to rule on.

If the let her wear street clothes, I hope she at least will be shackled. Kinda hard to have that smug smirk on her face with all the hardware. :twocents:

Oh,I would LOVE to see her in shackles.

Yikes! Morning came too soon.

G'morning everyone. Would someone please be so kind as to bring me breakfast and coffee?

I hope there's a way to deny JA pencils/paper/reading material of any kind during impact statements. She shouldn't be allowed to "busy" herself in any way during those.

Why??? Why is she different? Jodi must have requested that then?

kinda like asking to take the DP off the table, or requesting the VIS be video-taped beforehand.

She's a piece of work isn't she?

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members