Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the feeling here? Hung jury for this phase or yes to aggravation?

:seeya: Good Afternoon Y'All !

I never ever thought this day would come !

:drumroll: Finally !

Wow I am so much at peace. Whatever happens in the next few days, the major hurdle has been passed - convicted of 1st. I'll be totally satisfied either with LWOP or DP. I'd rather not life w/parole, but just remember it would be many many years before she got it, if ever. Such a heinous crime would serve to keep her inside.

A woman in Naple FL arrested because she threw a knife at her bf when he farted while they were watching tv. lmao You cannot make this stuff up!

LMAO... if I did that, I'd be out buying a new set of knives every half hour.

It is going to be a very tough day for the family ((((hugs)))) to them ..

I really wish their was live feed from her jail she is in. To see what she is doing, and IF I was a Taxpayer in AZ, I would like live feed (from jail cell) till she is in prison and all these other issues have been done. I would want to watch her stare at the wall....or see if she cries at all.

MOO

:toast::toast:Seque.....
....now every day at five i'll be virtually toasting justice with you....:seeya:

Quester, we show clock at T-minus 5 and counting

Launch sequence confirmed, awaiting green on finger orientation.

T-minus 5 to wait for an additional 30 you mean??? :floorlaugh:

I take it the two arrested for the bomb threat are not related to the moron posting on Twitter today?

let;s rock. Beth says this stage might be done at the end of the day, they don't expect much from the DT in ways of argument I guess.

KN - I don't like her 9 days out of 10, do you what want with her. I don't care.
JW - She acts like I am her best friend. Just get this over with so I don't have to be near her anymore. She is icky. I feel dirty being near her.

i wonder what judge sherry's reaction was to the interview?

I am sitting here waiting, yet I am not sure I really want to watch this part. It might be too depressing and unsettling. :rose:

It's up to the judge if FJA wears prison stripes or not? Darn....

Good afternoon everyone! Finally got some things accomplished today. So nice to wake up and know that JA will never, ever get out of prison.

Prayers to the Alexander family! Today is going to be rough for them. Lighting another candle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox