Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how far away from Jodi Nurmi can position himself today?

Does anyone know the court schedule? Is there court tomorrow? Whats the schedule for next week? TIA

Questions I have...

- Do we have a new jury for this phase or same jury since they know all of the details?
- Some have suggested that this will be the more compelling part of the trial since relatives and such will testify as to character, background, etc. - ?
- How long is this phase expected to last - not another 4 month, right?

Same jury, unless they hang at this phase in which a new jury would be needed.

I don't think they are right - this phase is just establishing whether the aggravating factor, "cruelty", applies. This phase will be hard on the families because the main point under discussion will be how much Travis suffered - both pain and terror. It will be very painful to hear but the actual testimony won't be by the families.

It'll be the next phase where victim statements come in, and that will be super emotional because we'll not only hear from his family but her mom & other relatives may get up to plead for life.

I expect this phase to be today and maybe a little tomorrow, unless they're dark on Friday. This should be short. Honestly how can they claim he didn't suffer? It ought to be short.

The next phase - the judge will probably limit the number of speakers on each side to keep it reasonable.

Dang, these threads move fast....Now how am I supposed to keep up with having to work and all??!!

Taping so I can watch when I get home.

T-minus 5 to wait for an additional 30 you mean??? :floorlaugh:

Don't forget we've encountered a yellow on finger orientation. This will shut down the pre-launch checklist until it is cleared.

How could any juror come to the decision that the killing was not especially heinous and cruel?

if they don't prove this aggravation, then it's up to the judge to decide if she gets LWOP or LWP...

Do we think the judge will give her the right to apply for parole in 25 years? I vote no, I think the judge will say LIFE WITH NO CHANCE EVER FOR PAROLE. What do YOU think?

Village you beat Gauntlet...!!

.....hoping for more Justice.......the bell has mot stopped tolling yet....

lol.....by accident got her first.

Prayers for the TA family today, but we are one step closer to total justice for TA. I still want her to get the DP....as for me :moo: allowing her to breath for a lifetime is not justice!!

I thought it was very telling that the reporter who interviewed the killer said that Jodi herself called him on Sunday and said " You can have an interview but only if it is Murder One, and it has to be right after the verdict."

So obviously that whole interview was just another manipulation.

:jail: :liar: :jail: :liar: :jail: :liar: :jail:

So what color do you think she'll be wearing? I figure puke green or black.

I am not sure how this can be a "hung jury" when cruelty is one of the determining factors...
Dr. horn's testimony will be very traumatic and difficult.....very emotional....
But so telling ......DP for the brutality-the suffering inflicted on Travis....

Why is JSS doing FJA favors with her court attire? What gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther